Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million Lottery Group

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jmill1948.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
colonial heights
United States
Member #31712
February 2, 2006
12265 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2008, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I've read about such groups and the problem is they charge a hefty fee for their services and it's never clear the number of players in a group regardless of the number of ticket bought.  When you play with a bunch of people you know, you know every dollar goes toward buying tickets.

I agree about fees ..........we should just be able to buy tickets..........$1.00 each......as far as members go I suggest we stick with LP members and post a sction here weekly.........and that a no pay no play policy be enforced.............as I said before we will need a few rules and some help and advice.............it appears that we have about 6 players that are willing to sign up so far when we get ten ....I beleive that will be a ood start and say 10 or 20  week and only play when over a certain amount???? all these ideas need to b welcomed by all.....ok responses?????????james

colonial heights
    United States
    Member #31712
    February 2, 2006
    12265 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I agree about fees ..........we should just be able to buy tickets..........$1.00 each......as far as members go I suggest we stick with LP members and post a sction here weekly.........and that a no pay no play policy be enforced.............as I said before we will need a few rules and some help and advice.............it appears that we have about 6 players that are willing to sign up so far when we get ten ....I beleive that will be a ood start and say 10 or 20  week and only play when over a certain amount???? all these ideas need to b welcomed by all.....ok responses?????????james

Ok folks..........all those that want to participate  leave your lp id here so i can pm you.....the rules

we must have at least ten 10 members all winnings split among players equally............money must be paid before drawing....all winnings less than 250000 go back in pot for future drawing is this ok with all???????????

good luck all peaceThinking of...

North Augusta Sc
      United States
      Member #59963
      April 1, 2008
      7 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2008, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks..........all those that want to participate  leave your lp id here so i can pm you.....the rules

we must have at least ten 10 members all winnings split among players equally............money must be paid before drawing....all winnings less than 250000 go back in pot for future drawing is this ok with all???????????

good luck all peaceThinking of...

Hi am very interested in your pool. I work at a large place and have trying to get some serious people but cant seem to find anyone. Let me know the rules. This my first post so I did it wrong let me know.

B StarrSmash

colonial heights
        United States
        Member #31712
        February 2, 2006
        12265 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2008, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi am very interested in your pool. I work at a large place and have trying to get some serious people but cant seem to find anyone. Let me know the rules. This my first post so I did it wrong let me know.

B StarrSmash

thanks for the interest b star.....we are in the process of setting up a group i will lett all know once we have enough people thanks again....................jamesParty

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2008, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Whats the maximun of your pools investment..

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
            NC
            United States
            Member #29378
            January 1, 2006
            552 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2008, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I'm out - I thought this topic had dropped, so I signed up with a small group at work & BTW, their main thing is the no pay = no play rule, they also have a sheet you can sign if you want to be in for the long haul, basically you sign it and if you miss like only one pay date you can pay later but not on a continuous basis... TTYL, PoGo

colonial heights
              United States
              Member #31712
              February 2, 2006
              12265 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2008, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

well it looks like a fish out of water..............not enough interest sorry folksNo Pity!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

well it looks like a fish out of water..............not enough interest sorry folksNo Pity!

What did you expect?  You never showed there were any advantages to joining such a group over the Internet when the same thing could be done locally with friends, family and co-workers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

colonial heights
                  United States
                  Member #31712
                  February 2, 2006
                  12265 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2008, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

What did you expect?  You never showed there were any advantages to joining such a group over the Internet when the same thing could be done locally with friends, family and co-workers.

I was just trying to see if I could get one going........as far as advantages I guess there are none except the fact you would have more chances on the table............but thats life.....no harm done........Red Devil

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5143 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2008, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

IF U want 1>>>>>>>>>>START 1>>>>>>>>>NOW!!!

IF U will look around U  can find  software  to  HELP manage  a  group

who wish to POOL money for  the  LOTTERY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would suggest U start small<<<<<<<<<< and build the MEMBER's

1 @ a time>>>>>>1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 =  10  total  MEMBER's!

LET us KNOW MORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOW GO GET-IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ON!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5143 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

IF U want 1>>>>>>>>>>START 1>>>>>>>>>NOW!!!

IF U will look around U  can find  software  to  HELP manage  a  group

who wish to POOL money for  the  LOTTERY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would suggest U start small<<<<<<<<<< and build the MEMBER's

1 @ a time>>>>>>1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 =  10  total  MEMBER's!

LET us KNOW MORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOW GO GET-IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ON!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

WOW>>fja>>great advice

AFTER reading this post.........>>>>>>>>>even a PSYKO could>>

Do-It-Too>> but fja u left<<

out ONE important  FACTOR.........GOT to have NAME>>>>>>>>>

WHAT do we call this CREATION of CASH and HAPPINE$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO   

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                        Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

why not start a small lottery pool....

colonial heights
                          United States
                          Member #31712
                          February 2, 2006
                          12265 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

why not start a small lottery pool....

that was my earlier suggestion start small.........but i couldnt get enough members...........