Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here's the first part of my system that I've been talking about.

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Guru101 is probably looking at the data(stuff) as a programmer.  If there's no explanation on how to take the raw data and come up a particular result then the data is just a bunch of stuff and rearranging it doesn't make it any better. 

I see how he ordered that first chart now, which was what I was trying to figure out. Not understanding the initial data can keep you from not understanding the data derived from it(the data posted after that). I just think that posting raw data alone isn't the same as posting the system. Posting the system involves teaching the people on how to analyze the past results in the same way as yourself, as well as how to interpret the individual values. You said it yourself. If someone posts a system, it would help a lot if they teach the people how to think like themself, the designer of that system. I will however give credit that ArtVandalay has done a much better job at it than previous posters of systems that I have seen and thank him for contributing to the community.

Gonna win.Big Smile

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2008, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I like the idea of taking the data and "imposing" a pattern upon that data.  I personally feel this is the path to the holy grail. 

I never thought about dividing the data into normal and abnormal draws.  Thanks for sharing.  As time goes on you will discover other patterns you can "impose" upon the data as you have it presented.  These other patterns will get you closer to a profitable method. 

Keep thinking.  You are exploring new territory and the going will get rough.  Be prepared for blind alleys and potholes.  You will be hitting them.

I wish you luck.

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
      Arizona
      United States
      Member #52803
      June 10, 2007
      88 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

By the way, there's something else that I'd like to say about this.  I realize that some people will probably just criticize my system no matter what (I've been around lottery post long enough to know what goes on, here).  I'm not a mathematician, but I do have a degree in math.  I started off as a chemistry major in college, and I ended up getting a B.S. in Math with a minor in Chemistry from Georgia Southern College back in 1983.  I also took a lot of computer science while in college.  I took BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, and Pascal, plus some business computer courses.  I've worked most of my professional life as a lab/engineering technician in Environmental Science, so I'm familiar with dealing with and analyzing scientific data.  I'm familiar with fine tuning (tweaking) systems.  I may not be the leading professional in my field of expertise, but most people who know me think that I am above average in intelligence.  In the past, I have used the commercially available canned lottery systems on the market.  And even while using them, there was this feeling that I was just wildly shooting in the dark (which I believe that I really was).  So, about two months ago, I decided to take a basic, fundamental observational look at the lotteries that I occasionally play, and this is the system that I came up with.  And since using it, I've hit 5 out of 6 numbers in the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery (the absolute best that I've ever done in that lottery), and a week ago I hit 3 out of 5 numbers with the Powerball in the Powerball Lottery (the best that I've done in that lottery in about 11 years).  I posted my results, and people said that they were interested in my system.  So now I've posted and explained my system about as best as I can.  If somebody actually won a jockpot using my system, I would be thrilled (more so as long as they're not playing the lotteries that I play Wink).  If somebody can take my system and improve upon it, great (please tell me if you do!)

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2008, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

By the way, there's something else that I'd like to say about this.  I realize that some people will probably just criticize my system no matter what (I've been around lottery post long enough to know what goes on, here).  I'm not a mathematician, but I do have a degree in math.  I started off as a chemistry major in college, and I ended up getting a B.S. in Math with a minor in Chemistry from Georgia Southern College back in 1983.  I also took a lot of computer science while in college.  I took BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, and Pascal, plus some business computer courses.  I've worked most of my professional life as a lab/engineering technician in Environmental Science, so I'm familiar with dealing with and analyzing scientific data.  I'm familiar with fine tuning (tweaking) systems.  I may not be the leading professional in my field of expertise, but most people who know me think that I am above average in intelligence.  In the past, I have used the commercially available canned lottery systems on the market.  And even while using them, there was this feeling that I was just wildly shooting in the dark (which I believe that I really was).  So, about two months ago, I decided to take a basic, fundamental observational look at the lotteries that I occasionally play, and this is the system that I came up with.  And since using it, I've hit 5 out of 6 numbers in the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery (the absolute best that I've ever done in that lottery), and a week ago I hit 3 out of 5 numbers with the Powerball in the Powerball Lottery (the best that I've done in that lottery in about 11 years).  I posted my results, and people said that they were interested in my system.  So now I've posted and explained my system about as best as I can.  If somebody actually won a jockpot using my system, I would be thrilled (more so as long as they're not playing the lotteries that I play Wink).  If somebody can take my system and improve upon it, great (please tell me if you do!)

I think anyone that makes an attempt to create a system or strategy and shares it deserves praise and not criticizism unless the criticizism is constructive to maybe make the creator aware of maybe other ways of looking at said system or strategy. Altough I don't understand your system ArtVandalay, my hats off to you for sharing. Remember the chinese proverb " He who laughs last, laughs best" Good Luck and I hope you DO win the JACKPOT!!!! As they say in chinese, "Jia You" " Jia You" (pronounced ja yo, ja yo- means go, go).

Party

Play to win!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3103 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2008, 2:21 am - IP Logged

"In the past, I have used the commercially available canned lottery systems on the market.  And even while using them, there was this feeling that I was just wildly shooting in the dark (which I believe that I really was)."

For the most part I can't help but agree.

However, there is one lottery software you might find useful as it can
          make positional wheels where you can target numbers from each
          group to the number positions in the combinations.

If you want only (1,4,7,8,11) to appear in the first position and only
          (3,6,9,) in the second position, that's where they will appear on the
          wheel.  It's easy enough to do this for a full wheel, not so easy to
          make a 3if5 or 4if6 cover design.  The savings is considerable over
          straight up wheeling that ignores placement by position where all
          1,4,7,8,11 might appear in one combination.

Take a look at the free demo:  http://www.lottotool.com/

I have no connection with this company other then using the software
          myself.  It does have one questionable quirk.  In making the positional
          wheel, it will sometimes at the end ignore the settings and allow cross
          over of positions if the wheel can be closed more efficently in the software's consideration.

BobP

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2008, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello ArtVandalay,

thanks for the time and effort you put in to simply help us do better. May your system and its evolution help you  profit...

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

leesburg, fl
              United States
              Member #53062
              June 22, 2007
              596 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello ArtVandalay

Can you tell me what the "BB" stands for?

Thanks

turtle0747

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2008, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

BB="Bonus Ball"...i.e. - "Powerball".

United States
                  Member #58803
                  February 26, 2008
                  14 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2008, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick note of thanks for your efforts to post this system and your contribution to this community. Best of luck!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19826 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2008, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I'll be trying to do something similar with MegaMillions tonight.  Although MegaMillions and PowerBall share a similar format, their behaviors are very different.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                      Member #5599
                      July 13, 2004
                      1185 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I would suggest you look at the amount of error in your system. How many times did you hit 5 of 5 or 4 of 5,  for example. It might be more efficient if you modified some of your parameters.

Just a thought.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

What I was doing didn't produce a winner.    I won't consider it a working system until it match4 or better every once in a while.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3103 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2008, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

What I was doing didn't produce a winner.    I won't consider it a working system until it match4 or better every once in a while.

Take a clue from the name Art Vandalay.  Work out your best
                          most perfect strategy to win, then do the exact opposite.

BobP