Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Only way to get money in Pick 3

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 years ago by win4life.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
aumira's avatar - chi
princeton junction.NJ
United States
Member #3892
February 29, 2004
82 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

of all the methodologies discussed in this forum,none can beat the "if you have one single

number"approach to make real good money.

It is very very easy to pick that one number by following the flow of the previous few days reults

confirmed by astrological significance.

a real good player with a bit of feel and intuition should clear around..hold your breath.-40 - 50 thousand dollars per year.

All the other methods are just conjectures and guesses  while the single number play guarantees profit even though at small oddssincerely

aumira

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2008, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting indeed. Would you care to show us all how EASY it is to pick one number FOR SURE that will win? People have been trying this approach for years, and other than system selelrs sites, I've never seen or heard from anyone who was REALLY making some real dough using this system....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31526 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2008, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Please show us!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2008, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Please show us!

That sounds super! 40-50 grand a year? I'll take that......sooooo whats the secret?Roll Eyes

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2008, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

If it was really that easy, don't you think we'd all be making a living off of it by now? Sure, it sounds really easy, but in all actuality, it's pretty @#$% hard. System sellers tell you different things, like "pick the hottest number out of the last 20 draws", or "pick the digit which hasn't appeared the longest". Amazingly, neither approach has worked for me in the past (unless I didn't play!!). So, if you have a "secret weapon" on how to find that magical digit, we would all VERY MUCH appreciate it if you would at least give us a clue!. Rant

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
            West Side of Sunny Florida
            United States
            Member #55048
            September 8, 2007
            3371 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

of all the methodologies discussed in this forum,none can beat the "if you have one single

It is very very easy to pick that one number by following the flow of the previous few days reults

a real good player with a bit of feel and intuition should clear around..hold your breath.-40 - 50 thousand dollars per year.

All the other methods are just conjectures and guesses  while the single number play guarantees profit even though at small oddssincerely

aumira

This looks like its gonna get ugly... someone stating they have "THE' way to win but not saying specifically how...  Sulk Off

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
              Lotto City, Michigan
              United States
              Member #36256
              March 30, 2006
              1472 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2008, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

That is very interesting, however, not everyone believes in astrology. Conehead

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2008, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

aumira

mm, You've been a member since 2004, have posted 36 timesYou sound suspicious to me. Sounds like you're trying to sell something here. I believe in astrology. In fact here at LP they have some very very good astrologers. It pisses me off when people start their post in the way that you did. Why don't you just say what it is and get it over with. You sound like a salesperson to me. Forgive me if I misjudged your post. Todd help!!!! What?

Play to win!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23345 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

If you need help with something, posting "Todd help" in the forums does not help.  Most of the time I don't see them.

There is a "Report Abuse" link on every post.  That is the way to report something inappropriate.  Using that link will also keep off-topic remarks (like support requests) off the forums.  That type of discussion should be private.

About this particular post, despite the fact that this poster has a high opinion of their personal views, I don't think it's so bad that I need to do anything about it.  There will always be posts that we all at one time or another are upset about, but it's more a question of if it breaks the rules, and I don't think it does (yet).

If you disagree and would like to state your case, please do not respond here.  In that case let's take this offline, and you can send me a private message.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2008, 12:53 am - IP Logged

If you need help with something, posting "Todd help" in the forums does not help.  Most of the time I don't see them.

There is a "Report Abuse" link on every post.  That is the way to report something inappropriate.  Using that link will also keep off-topic remarks (like support requests) off the forums.  That type of discussion should be private.

About this particular post, despite the fact that this poster has a high opinion of their personal views, I don't think it's so bad that I need to do anything about it.  There will always be posts that we all at one time or another are upset about, but it's more a question of if it breaks the rules, and I don't think it does (yet).

If you disagree and would like to state your case, please do not respond here.  In that case let's take this offline, and you can send me a private message.

Agreed, time will tell. Thanks!

Play to win!

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2008, 2:13 am - IP Logged

aumira

I can correctly predict one number everytime. But at a cost of 10 bucks.

0 x x

1 x x

2 x x

3 x x

4 x x

5 x x

6 x x

7 x x

8 x x

9 x x

Now we only have to guess the last two which brings the odds from a 1000 to a 100 to one. 00-99.....only one hundred possibilities.

You can bring it down to 50 to 1 by tracking the bottom and top half of the 100 possibilities. First half would be 00-49, and the top half would be 50-99. When one side comes out 5 or more consecutive times, then bet on it's better half.....lol

With that technique above, you can cut costs because you won't be playing every day. Only play when there is a qualification. Then we can bring it down to 1 in 25 by cutting the 100 possibilities into 4 quarters and study the most overdue quadrant and play only one back pair to win with a 1 in 25 chance if the pair falls within the quadrant being utilized.

I just realized how much 4 quarters are really worth...lol

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2008, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Off the subject....I've been seeing 416 every where and all the time. Atleast within the past 2 weeks. Feels like it's peaking just about now, so keep that number in mind when playing.

Guitar      Drum        Banana 

ToadSchmode's avatar - aquas1

United States
                          Member #53834
                          July 23, 2007
                          467 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2008, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Off the subject....I've been seeing 416 every where and all the time. Atleast within the past 2 weeks. Feels like it's peaking just about now, so keep that number in mind when playing.

Guitar      Drum        Banana 

Were you late on your taxes?! Chair

Only know you've been high when your feeling low...Passenger Guitar

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2008, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Were you late on your taxes?! Chair

No...I was never laid in Texas.

Florida...yes....Love

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910