Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Only way to get money in Pick 3

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 years ago by win4life.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2008, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Well so far the OP of this thread is a great example of sell the sizzle, not the steak (apparently there's not even any steak.)

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1954 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2008, 10:32 am - IP Logged

of all the methodologies discussed in this forum,none can beat the "if you have one single

number"approach to make real good money.

It is very very easy to pick that one number by following the flow of the previous few days reults

confirmed by astrological significance.

a real good player with a bit of feel and intuition should clear around..hold your breath.-40 - 50 thousand dollars per year.

All the other methods are just conjectures and guesses  while the single number play guarantees profit even though at small oddssincerely

aumira

Wow! This is incredible! I'm gonna rich! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Red Devil

Gonna win.Big Smile

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7322 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2008, 10:39 am - IP Logged

mm, You've been a member since 2004, have posted 36 timesYou sound suspicious to me. Sounds like you're trying to sell something here. I believe in astrology. In fact here at LP they have some very very good astrologers. It pisses me off when people start their post in the way that you did. Why don't you just say what it is and get it over with. You sound like a salesperson to me. Forgive me if I misjudged your post. Todd help!!!! What?

If you play $10 straight on pick-3 or $1 on pick-4 every day and average 10 hits a year, you would make $40 - $50,000 a year. This system seems to involve finding the numbers with astrological significance and picking the right number based on the past few drawings.  If 561 is one of the numbers when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, the past few drawings shows it could hit, play it. 

I don't know that this method is more valid than any other but it was explained.

HoneyBunny's avatar - unicorn rainbow-247x300.jpg
        New Hyde Park, New York
        United States
        Member #58529
        February 18, 2008
        150 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2008, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Headlines you never see "PSYCHIC WINS JACKPOT!!!"

Think about it.

United States
          Member #57551
          January 9, 2008
          841 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I can correctly predict one number everytime. But at a cost of 10 bucks.

0 x x

1 x x

2 x x

3 x x

4 x x

5 x x

6 x x

7 x x

8 x x

9 x x

Now we only have to guess the last two which brings the odds from a 1000 to a 100 to one. 00-99.....only one hundred possibilities.

You can bring it down to 50 to 1 by tracking the bottom and top half of the 100 possibilities. First half would be 00-49, and the top half would be 50-99. When one side comes out 5 or more consecutive times, then bet on it's better half.....lol

With that technique above, you can cut costs because you won't be playing every day. Only play when there is a qualification. Then we can bring it down to 1 in 25 by cutting the 100 possibilities into 4 quarters and study the most overdue quadrant and play only one back pair to win with a 1 in 25 chance if the pair falls within the quadrant being utilized.

I just realized how much 4 quarters are really worth...lol

Tracking one number that is overdue in any position.

Tracking one Vtrac overdue in any position.

Match the two.

Now. Judge what position that particular VTRAC is most due in.

Use Front Pair/ Back Pair combinations.

Example

V3 is overdue 5 days

"2" is overdue 11 days.

V3 is overdue in 1st position 17 days

Chances are pretty good that "2" will appear in 1st position in a matter of days

Play

20x  thru 29x   $10 first day       (potential prize after costs = $40)

20x thru 29x    $30 second day  (potential prize after costs = $110)

20x thru 29x    $60 third day      (potential prize after costs = $200)

Hopefully it is hit at this point....

Otherwise...you begin to put alot of $$$ on the line.

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2008, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Well apparently this was another "drive-by" system thread.

(Poster puts up an OP with promises of making $40-50K a year with their system, of course, and then said poster goes <poof> when asked for details.

I don't get it - someone posts a thread asking for input from players about how often they play, etc....and some people get paranoid about beins asked for such information - YET - anything that smacks of a system- no matter how far-fetched gets a "More, more, please give us more response".

Someone could start a thread about getting a playslio blown up, taking it to the nearest zoo, going to the chimpanzee cage right after they've had their bananas, and giving the chimps a bucket of darts and playing the first six numbers they hit and people would jump all over that.

I. IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT ISN'T TRUE.

II. ANYONE WITH A VALID SYSTEM WOULD POST ACTUAL RESULTS, NOT "COULDAS".

III. GIVING THIS BOARD THE REPUTTATION THAT EVEN THE MOST HORSE MANURE SYSTEM WILL BE GLADLY ACCEPTED ISN'T DOING ANYONE ANY HERE ANY FAVORS.

SURE, EVERY ONE IS ANXIOUS TO FIND SOMETHING TO CRACK THE CODE, BUT COMMON SENSE IS CALLED FOR.

PS

I'm kind of surprised this thread didn't get the standard "Please post in appropriate forum" message. Pick 3 or  Systems would have been appropos,  but Lottery Discussions?

Your movie Todd, you're the director and we're but players, but equal enforcement of the rules is a nice standard.

I smell Win-Track.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
              Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2008, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

(Poster puts up an OP with promises of making $40-50K a year with their system, of course, and then said poster goes <poof> when asked for details.

I don't get it - someone posts a thread asking for input from players about how often they play, etc....and some people get paranoid about beins asked for such information - YET - anything that smacks of a system- no matter how far-fetched gets a "More, more, please give us more response".

Someone could start a thread about getting a playslio blown up, taking it to the nearest zoo, going to the chimpanzee cage right after they've had their bananas, and giving the chimps a bucket of darts and playing the first six numbers they hit and people would jump all over that.

III. GIVING THIS BOARD THE REPUTTATION THAT EVEN THE MOST HORSE MANURE SYSTEM WILL BE GLADLY ACCEPTED ISN'T DOING ANYONE ANY HERE ANY FAVORS.

SURE, EVERY ONE IS ANXIOUS TO FIND SOMETHING TO CRACK THE CODE, BUT COMMON SENSE IS CALLED FOR.

PS

I'm kind of surprised this thread didn't get the standard "Please post in appropriate forum" message. Pick 3 or  Systems would have been appropos,  but Lottery Discussions?

Your movie Todd, you're the director and we're but players, but equal enforcement of the rules is a nice standard.

I smell Win-Track.

Actually Puff not poof! Reminds me of a little ditty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4W14jLmADU

Can't we all just sing along?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5615 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2008, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

PS

I smell Win-Track.

CT,

You just hit on a good idea. I'm going to the zoo. It would probably work better than anything else I try. LOL.

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2008, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

CT,

You just hit on a good idea. I'm going to the zoo. It would probably work better than anything else I try. LOL.

Well, in fact there was that monkey in the Dallas zoo that out performed "hot shot" investors in the stock market for several years running!

Scared

Lep

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5124 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Well, in fact there was that monkey in the Dallas zoo that out performed "hot shot" investors in the stock market for several years running!

Scared

and>>>>>>>>>>of course>>>>>>the monkey ran out of MONEY$$$

BUTT>>>>>>>>>if the monkey vote's DEMOCRAT......that MEAN's moe

CHANGE in the monkey's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PIG-A-MOE-bank!

BUTT.......................the monkey thought he could coast a while on his

DEMO ASS...............while the rest of the world said>>>>>>>>>>>>.

VOTE for the JACKASS's of the USA  of <snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ALL the BILLIONAIR's have & live in other part's of the WORLD &

have left all the POOR ASS'esssssssssssssssss un the G@@D USA!!!!

HOPE>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU VOTE<<<<<<<<<<to  help  usa  in  NOV?

LOL

PSYKOMO

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5124 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2008, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

PS

I smell Win-Track.

Cointoss:

This whole THING L@@K's like a DRIVE-BYE media event to screw ALL

PICK-3 player's to make them vote for>HILL>o'bama> or McCan>>>

HOPEFULLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Todd will L@@K after all of the >>>>>>>

"LITTLE PEOPLE".......>>>>>>>

PICK>>>>>one>>>>>PICK two>>>>>OR>>>>>>PICK  number  3

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Help>>Todd>>vote "little people"

THANK'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

PSYKOMO

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                        Member #24380
                        October 21, 2005
                        623 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Reads like a how many responses will I get post.  Te Hee.  I was suckered by somone before and I am gonna see how many can I sucker.  Okay.  You did it.  Funny post.Chair. With that said and the post was past April FOol's Day. I will go ahead and tell all your big secret answer.  BUY a playslip.  LOL (Laugh out Low) this is a _________ post.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7322 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2008, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

PS

I smell Win-Track.

If somebody went to a zoo, had a chimp pick their numbers, and they hit the jackpot, it would probably be in the News Forum. If somebody wanted to know if other players got better results using a gorilla, orangutan, or baboon, then the Systems Forum might be the appropriate place.

They mentioned comparing monthly astrology numbers with recent pick-3 drawings so it's a coin toss whether it belongs in the Pick-3 or Mystical forums. But since they never gave any numbers and only a vague description of their method, it's probably just their opinion being offered for discussion.

United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10354 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2008, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlemen, "Jackpot" the chimp:

"Jackpot" says that's not his real name but he wishes to remain anonymous!

He someytimes plays QP's, and in the picutre above he is contemplating cash option or annuity.

He also would like to warn everyone not to get involved in any kockmaimee schemes to beat the tax people.

Lep

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2008, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting indeed. Would you care to show us all how EASY it is to pick one number FOR SURE that will win? People have been trying this approach for years, and other than system selelrs sites, I've never seen or heard from anyone who was REALLY making some real dough using this system....

I do with followers.

takeemtothebank