Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 90 Degrees System

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jmill1948.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2008, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks lottolaughs, and thanks to all who posted spreadsheets for the system....makes it MUCH easier to backtest states!! LOL

When I took a look at FL, I noticed that not changing the number every draw produced more hits.  Still trying to figure out when is the best timing for changing the number, but it seems that most of the hits came 2-3 draws after the number was changed.  I'd suggest backtesting your state this way..maybe you'll get more "strikes"!  :)

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2008, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I just want to say thank you so much lottolaughs.  You are a wonderful one

I like and understand the system

This is so cool    Lep

Thanks for your interest,gold! Let us know how you do!

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2008, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks a ton LL!! A box win in Oklahoma tonight. Too bad I was still "testing" the system and didn't put any money on it!!Bang Head

Thanks for the update,buddy. You're on the right track,keep testing. Remember to keep watch for those numbers AROUND your core numbers,they sneak up on ya sometimes! Smile

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2008, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks lottolaughs, and thanks to all who posted spreadsheets for the system....makes it MUCH easier to backtest states!! LOL

When I took a look at FL, I noticed that not changing the number every draw produced more hits.  Still trying to figure out when is the best timing for changing the number, but it seems that most of the hits came 2-3 draws after the number was changed.  I'd suggest backtesting your state this way..maybe you'll get more "strikes"!  :)

A VERY excellent point to bring up,calabs! I always believe in letting the numbers ride out for awhile. So don't forget everyone,look ahead in your results and see how long it took for something to hit. Nothing's written in stone here,fool around with it. Get creative!

Thanks again for tuning in,calabs!

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2008, 11:35 am - IP Logged

A VERY excellent point to bring up,calabs! I always believe in letting the numbers ride out for awhile. So don't forget everyone,look ahead in your results and see how long it took for something to hit. Nothing's written in stone here,fool around with it. Get creative!

Thanks again for tuning in,calabs!

Good morning,     I'm in a hurry......have to go, but I just want you to know..........Thumbs Up     I Agree!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2008, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

LL, the really cool thing about this system is that from back-testing, it seems to work best for straights. Sure it gets plenty of box hits also, but it seems that there are 2 or 3 straight hits for every box hit that I'm finding. Excellent work as always LL.

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

In back-testing, most hits come within 3 days. I'm working the strategy of using the last nights drawing, doing the work-up, and playing those numbers until I get a hit or until 3 days, whichever comes first. All plays are being played "straight/box" and I am playing the 6 core numbers plus the numbers on "either" side of those core numbers. Best of luck.....

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like it's working out for ya pretty good Shawn! I'm curious, are the hits mostly falling from the main cores or the numbers around them?

United States
                  Member #45970
                  September 1, 2006
                  4763 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like it's working out for ya pretty good Shawn! I'm curious, are the hits mostly falling from the main cores or the numbers around them?

LL, can't say this will ALWAYS be the case, but USUALLY the winner comes from one of the surrounding numbers preceeding the core number, and occasionally the winner comes from either a core number or the number following it.

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #56297
                    November 12, 2007
                    395 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottolaughs, I want to thank you for sharing this awesome system with us.  I hit 859 mid. in the box today in Michigan from using this system.  The number was in the main core. I have back test other days and there were some hits, some were straight.This system is so quick and simple. I would have hit before today, but I was just testing at the time. I will continue to use this system, I know that I will get a lot of hits from this system.  Michigan this system works, try it out. Here's to you lottolaughs.  Party

MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
                      Bay City, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #56105
                      November 2, 2007
                      213 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2008, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

lotterywannawin, I tried it and it didn't come up with 859 for Midday using the excel prgram that I downloaded here.  How far back did you go. I types in 820 Michigan last midday for May 1 and I didn't get 859. What number did you enter in the Previous Draw Number?

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #56297
                        November 12, 2007
                        395 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2008, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

lotterywannawin, I tried it and it didn't come up with 859 for Midday using the excel prgram that I downloaded here.  How far back did you go. I types in 820 Michigan last midday for May 1 and I didn't get 859. What number did you enter in the Previous Draw Number?

I used the 414 that fell Monday Mid. and got 958.  When I did a back test on this system sometimes the number falls the next day and sometime it will take 2-4 days and that what happend in this case.  It took four days for number to fall.  I don't have any software program or anything, I just used the instructions that lottolaughs gave usin this system.  I hope that this will help.  Also the the 789 today mid fell off that same same number using the 414 it fell 978 try it and see.  I hope that this helps.  Good Luck.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2008, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I used the 414 that fell Monday Mid. and got 958.  When I did a back test on this system sometimes the number falls the next day and sometime it will take 2-4 days and that what happend in this case.  It took four days for number to fall.  I don't have any software program or anything, I just used the instructions that lottolaughs gave usin this system.  I hope that this will help.  Also the the 789 today mid fell off that same same number using the 414 it fell 978 try it and see.  I hope that this helps.  Good Luck.

I find it's sweet spot seems to be 3 days, as well so 2 to 4 days is perfect... What I've been doing is punch it in, write it down, and after 2 days of misses - start betting on it for the next 2 days, if it falls next day or 2 days out I just wait for the next 1... Good Luck, Pogo

Debzo's avatar - disney29

United States
                            Member #4822
                            May 26, 2004
                            62 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

this is great!  thanks for sharingBig Smile

Follow your dreamsCoffee

reddhott425's avatar - Alice
                              College Park
                              United States
                              Member #53633
                              July 14, 2007
                              24 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2008, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't help but notice the new system.  Just out of curiosity, has this system worked for anyone who plays Georgia?  If so, how does it work?

Congrats on the people making hits and bustin' blows!  Good luck to everyone.......

Group Hug  ONE COLOR, ONE VOICE, MANY CONNECTIONS...........