Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 111 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
ohio
United States
Member #1563
May 24, 2003
13743 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2008, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

700 109 107 219 720

307 139 470 119 075

607 490 077 419 807

907 591  

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
    Wilmington,NC
    United States
    Member #57581
    January 11, 2008
    7661 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2008, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Nice post...700 came out midday, 914 came out last evening..I do however like some of the others, in fact...they are numbers that have been posted by some of our NC family..sure hope some of them come out tonight...we've got family members that are counting on some of them...sure wished you would have made your post before midday drawing....thanks for the looking out!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
      Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2008, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

BLKSAINT!!!! THAT'S HOW U WORK IT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!WTG!!!Thumbs Up

TrulyBlessed.... TELL ME ABOUT IT...HAND MEEEEEEEE THE SALT BOX!!! I told ya'll a hundred was looming out there somewhere...

I know ur misery...I posted it on the Dash for Cash YESTERDAY...FOR THE EVENING...and it comes out TODAY....MIDDAY...NC!!!

wpb...i know u are just filthy...filthy...rolling around in it RICH....and u are fooling us...hehehehe. The TTT boxes don't lie!

JordanT...keep working with it....I'm following what u are saying lottolaughs....hmmm..Dang I've got enough workouts. If I get one more....I'll be nuttier than I already am...What the heck...save me a padded room somebody!!!

jmil....u know i'm going to do the 498 and 738. Don't know if I want to start messing with "it" sooooooooooo soon....

Hotmama...that's the way...go with ur intuition. You really are hearing voices....sometimes it's good to listen!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilmington,NC
        United States
        Member #57581
        January 11, 2008
        7661 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

ConstantlyB,...Lets not talk about hearing voices...this morning I went outside my work place for a few minutes...got tickled at myself, I was looking up at the clouds, now here I am talking like V6 (lol), no offense V6, anyway I went back into the building, still laughing at myself..to make my co-workers day, and because we are always compareing number notes, I told her I saw a number in the clouds, heck we had a good laugh on that one...but because today was my early day and I looked at this new workout I've been testing and then looked at what BA posted this am..I took the number that I've played for two weeks and did a mirror on it....lo and behold there it poped...now I don't want anyone to ask me what I see in the CLOUDS...(LOL)..I'm not a star , moon, or cloud reader(LOL) just a chance taker like all of you...I know when I get to work on tomorrow, I'll most likely have a new name.....just got lucky with the help from some friends....Good Luck tonight...I'll hollar back later!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          colonial heights
          United States
          Member #31712
          February 2, 2006
          12264 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

may all you folks be blessed down in  north carolina...........I want to be part of the family........my pop is from there from goldsboro.anyway best of luck to everyone.......

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

may all you folks be blessed down in  north carolina...........I want to be part of the family........my pop is from there from goldsboro.anyway best of luck to everyone.......

Join right in and be part of our family.....we are glad to have you and I know where Goldsboro is as I've been there many many times myself!

Welcome and good luck tonight Jmill1948!  See Ya!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

ConstantlyB,...Lets not talk about hearing voices...this morning I went outside my work place for a few minutes...got tickled at myself, I was looking up at the clouds, now here I am talking like V6 (lol), no offense V6, anyway I went back into the building, still laughing at myself..to make my co-workers day, and because we are always compareing number notes, I told her I saw a number in the clouds, heck we had a good laugh on that one...but because today was my early day and I looked at this new workout I've been testing and then looked at what BA posted this am..I took the number that I've played for two weeks and did a mirror on it....lo and behold there it poped...now I don't want anyone to ask me what I see in the CLOUDS...(LOL)..I'm not a star , moon, or cloud reader(LOL) just a chance taker like all of you...I know when I get to work on tomorrow, I'll most likely have a new name.....just got lucky with the help from some friends....Good Luck tonight...I'll hollar back later!!!

Wow I just went outside and saw 000 up in them clouds Hotmama! See Ya!

Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok family, this is not something I came up with, but one of the clients at my work place brought it to my attention...it's done with 3+ and 7+...I'm going to try to diagram this for you hopefully you will understand....doing the TTTsquare...place the last draw number on the top line..for each digit going down (using two different squares) add 3..or ..7..do not carry..this is lotto math....the numbers might be in there...once more take the middle line going across...using the TTT square,  turn it backwards add it to the top and do the same thing...you will see that most of the time the number is like Truelyblessed says.."it's in there"....I did back testing, played lots of them on paper, and family it's in there...I've pulled from both mid and night unless something stands out at me.What I find is that you have to look at both drawings...I use this as a tool along with some of my others...it's cutting down on paperwork and printer Ink...don't discount it ...just give it a try...do it on paper for a while them go for it if you feel good about one of them..in fact...I'm going to treat that client to lunch the next time I see them...Good Luck everyone...I need to do some work.  Group Hug

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                  United States
                  Member #57581
                  January 11, 2008
                  7661 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

jmill,...You can be a part of my family...in fact I think I can speak for the entire NC family..Welcome...please don't ask me to make pancakes?

Jester Laugh

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

V6, Why oh Why did I know you wold write something like that...you're my V6....now I've got to find the other two to make it  a V8 (it's a joke)LOL...happy hunting tonight...oh don't forget my 814...been over a year and a half  since it came, and never as 814....if that hit , everyone knows I wi not report for work the net day..I'll have a real party!!!!

COURAGE       

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1287 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

jmill,...You can be a part of my family...in fact I think I can speak for the entire NC family..Welcome...please don't ask me to make pancakes?

Jester Laugh

Hotmama, I love pancakes!! LOL

I like these for tonight, fade or play

001, 004, 005, 009, 014, 015, 019, 045, 049, 055, 059, 145, 149, 155, 159, 455, 459, 555, 559

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        colonial heights
                        United States
                        Member #31712
                        February 2, 2006
                        12264 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Jester Laugh

such kind people.i am pleased..I may even give a good number one day.really thanks for being so kind..........

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53121
                          June 24, 2007
                          6500 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

i am playing 301 and 670 for tonight

Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2008, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Reddog.....I'm a movie watcher...Pancakes came from Awtawne Fisher....heck I Lovies pancakes...I knw that 814 is on my list 075, 263 and what ever , Can't say at this time...I like some of yours however...really looking for a double tonight...might be wrong...but I know this time is not on my side today...I to  get off line and do some homework (numberwork)...I'm not greedy...but I want another hit tonight...sure hope it's my most cherrished ...very special child...the adorable...much loved apple of my eye 814...come on, come to mama..you can Fall..and I'll pick you up!!!Good Luck to night!!!!

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
                              United States
                              Member #57581
                              January 11, 2008
                              7661 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Heck fire jmill, we're just country folk (lol)...no everyone is family here, oh and we'll take that number...in fact...I like your 948...just happen to be in my workout today....might, might, might put a little something, something on it!!!..Have a good evening...had a half day off work and have not done anything...numbers can wait...I've got to get the rear in GEAR.. much luck to you!!!!Star

COURAGE       

Page 111 of 182