Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 112 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31549 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

V6, Why oh Why did I know you wold write something like that...you're my V6....now I've got to find the other two to make it  a V8 (it's a joke)LOL...happy hunting tonight...oh don't forget my 814...been over a year and a half  since it came, and never as 814....if that hit , everyone knows I wi not report for work the net day..I'll have a real party!!!!

Heh heh heh......you knew I'd latch right on to them clouds didn't you Hotmama.......they floated all the way from Wilmington right here to Greensboro and when I went outside and saw 000 in them I just knew that was the clouds you had seen earlier in the day..... I think Jordan saw them over in High Point but don't know what number had formed by then.......since it's not far could have stayed 000.

Will 819 do?.........that's what I have.........don't want to have to go back to the store tonight........you know I am the master over pick 3 and not pick 3 the master over me so will not let it make me go to the store.......lol........lord help me not go to the store!......I hear the store calling my real name and it "ain't" Vergie. See Ya!

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31549 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Darn I coulda had a V8!.....smack me right in the head! Smash

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

V6, Looks as if I'm not going to get any thing done tonight...but just had to say , and really mean this from the heart...you are so funny, now you know that there was no numbers it the clouds...it was a joke V6, what I was saying was everywhere you look is a number....I was sure that 176 was going to fall because I did not put it in today and every car I saw had 176 on it as a tag number...go figuar...just got to love you..next time I'm in the GB area...I'm going to PM you maybe we can meet and you can buy me Lunch (LOL)...really would like to meet you face to face!!!!!Much Luck tonight.....Luck everyone!!!!!  Disney

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #49687
        February 10, 2007
        391 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Get some of this paper combo these numbers 809- 803- 918- 318-319 - 762 267- 033- 775- 447- 755........ We have not had a repeat number this month!!!!!!oh yeah 790 and my (206 sooner or later) somebody help a broke pimp!!!lol

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31549 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

V6, Looks as if I'm not going to get any thing done tonight...but just had to say , and really mean this from the heart...you are so funny, now you know that there was no numbers it the clouds...it was a joke V6, what I was saying was everywhere you look is a number....I was sure that 176 was going to fall because I did not put it in today and every car I saw had 176 on it as a tag number...go figuar...just got to love you..next time I'm in the GB area...I'm going to PM you maybe we can meet and you can buy me Lunch (LOL)...really would like to meet you face to face!!!!!Much Luck tonight.....Luck everyone!!!!!  Disney

I know about the clouds Hotmama, it's ok that you saw numbers in them....heck I even see them on the floor sometimes.......( I is losing it ).........I see numbers everywhere all the time.

I have even seen 000 and 333 on license plates and that's odd....I have talked to other pick 3 players around here and they use numbers off school buses etc. 

I post the checks for our company and sometimes write down nice looking sets of 3 numbers to use once in awhile.....guess it'd be hard to explain to my boss if he passed by while I was posting them in excel and if he saw me writing down some numbers on paper........lol

I "know" it's a joke but "ain't" it fun to pretend sometimes???

I would be glad to buy you lunch anytime you're here and we'll go by and get good old Jordan.....guess I'll have to figure out who he is first.......lol See Ya!  Good luck tonight Hotmama and all of you in the family and heck if you're just reading this and not a family member yet....still good luck!See Ya!

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
            concord n.c.
            United States
            Member #23761
            October 16, 2005
            3528 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

cb that's the way sc had it in the pick 3 work out.50cent anyway  80buucks looking for fours tonight

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31549 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2008, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

i am playing 301 and 670 for tonight

Hey Jordan you want to go to lunch with me and Hotmama sometime when she comes to Greensboro?......yall missed out on the eating out together when you went to the beach didn't you?

Is that all you're playing for tonight?.....seen any numbers in the clouds lately?.......oh heck you see them in the moon.....I forgot!...See Ya!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31549 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2008, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Get some of this paper combo these numbers 809- 803- 918- 318-319 - 762 267- 033- 775- 447- 755........ We have not had a repeat number this month!!!!!!oh yeah 790 and my (206 sooner or later) somebody help a broke pimp!!!lol

Just checked my tickets for tonight and I have 333......one off of 033 will that work? Also have 097 and 908 to name a few.......219 instead of 319.

Good luck for tonight!........I hope you win soon as I hear it's bad for a pimp to be broke!.....lol..See Ya!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to watch TV.....see which David will win on American Idol tonight......of course we won't know until around 3 minutes til 10 and the show has been on since 8pm

I give this board up to you all as I have talked "way" too much....I'm "outa control" as usual!

Good luck all!..See Ya!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31549 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2008, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Forgot something........Good night Hotmama!.. BedBe good!

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                      Wilmington,NC
                      United States
                      Member #57581
                      January 11, 2008
                      7661 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

V6, you are a trip...maybe you need to play all the tripples...it's been a long time since I've had such a laugh....at any rate I need to go out put my numbers in and call it a night...but first I'll need some tylenol PM...I feel as if I've been  Bang Head  my head today...I'll see the results on tomorrow...already had the shower,...go to the store and then to BedGOOD LUCK TONIGHT V6....WPB..5/21....I think that's your number...that's todays date..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!  I'm Still Looking for MoneyUP.....if you are out there some where...give me a PM...I miss you, I really do...the family need you....please come back to us!!!!!  498,259,814....814....814...trips 449,996,447

Group HugHyperLoviesGroup Hug

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        colonial heights
                        United States
                        Member #31712
                        February 2, 2006
                        12264 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

V6, you are a trip...maybe you need to play all the tripples...it's been a long time since I've had such a laugh....at any rate I need to go out put my numbers in and call it a night...but first I'll need some tylenol PM...I feel as if I've been  Bang Head  my head today...I'll see the results on tomorrow...already had the shower,...go to the store and then to BedGOOD LUCK TONIGHT V6....WPB..5/21....I think that's your number...that's todays date..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!  I'm Still Looking for MoneyUP.....if you are out there some where...give me a PM...I miss you, I really do...the family need you....please come back to us!!!!!  498,259,814....814....814...trips 449,996,447

Group HugHyperLoviesGroup Hug

the 498 is coming from virginia straight to you

good luck all............and god bless

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2008, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Come back Moneyup.....I don't know you but miss you anyway!

Thomasville
                            United States
                            Member #56104
                            November 2, 2007
                            452 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

458 for tonight, hope everyone had it, congrats to the ones that did!

jusus27360

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                              Member #4290
                              April 9, 2004
                              16473 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2008, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Congrats to the posters and winners of 700 & 458!!!

Bravo

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Page 112 of 182