Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 172 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
favor4's avatar - huntres2
Winston Salem
United States
Member #61198
May 15, 2008
25147 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2008, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I will be playing 901 , a man in front of me at the store put 20 straight on this number, just a thought. I will also be playing 409, 821. Good luck to everyone.

jusus27360

NC mid-day #348

Congrats to all winners!Type

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Today's number was 348.  I had a gut feeling the 38 pair would repeat.  Good luck to all the posters and winners.

United States
      Member #48867
      January 11, 2007
      4180 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrow we could see the 33X, 38X or 88X.  This might bring the 988 that I been playing or its mate 998.  This Vtrac will return in the next three days. 

114, 145, 679, 793, 397, 973, 970, 705, 137, 378, 169 and 695 are good picks for tomorrow. 

Silly me didn't take my own advice. 

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #4313
        April 11, 2004
        2389 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2008, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

5/31

*736*-324-821-039-751-348-953-406-427-732-336-000.

Good Luck NC!!!

WTG  NCJB...+348 straight!!!

Gentlespirit
        'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
          Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Win4life...great predicting on the X38 pair...it caught my attention.  Cheers

Aleon 348str8 from Petey's beak.....seconded by NCJB...thirded by.BIGAUBURN....I knew another one had to come off ur list....been waiting on it all week...348STR8  Hurray!

WPB....RAGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ....in the 333TTT    Star

Lucky's May hot sheet....still churning them outBanana

Lotterybreaker's list .....line 6! Dance

LotteryQueen....it's on and poppin!!!Lurking

.....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....ONE OFF MY 394....Crazy (If I can't get the 394 again...I'm using it as a core number and playing #s around it....hey crazy works sometimes...and ya'll know I'm crazy.)

....If I left anybody out that listed today's midday as a potential hit...please forgive me. With input like this....I'm 1/4 of the way through my 5subject notebook and the inkpens are getting a lil dry......

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31549 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Today's number was 348.  I had a gut feeling the 38 pair would repeat.  Good luck to all the posters and winners.

I was so sure I would win something today but was dancing around it as usual....I had

339 336 347 334 343........so close but yet so far away!!!!!

Bought all the triples like an idiot.....I should have known there would not be a triple right after one.

I am so sad as I got my winning streak back a while back when I won with 111 and a few others but it's gone gone gone now!.....I'm still mad at myself for not playing the 333 again for last night as I had played it every day before that for over a week.

If anyone has any advice for me please give it to me....can't keep spending!

Congratulations to all who won!  See Ya!

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I was so sure I would win something today but was dancing around it as usual....I had

339 336 347 334 343........so close but yet so far away!!!!!

Bought all the triples like an idiot.....I should have known there would not be a triple right after one.

I am so sad as I got my winning streak back a while back when I won with 111 and a few others but it's gone gone gone now!.....I'm still mad at myself for not playing the 333 again for last night as I had played it every day before that for over a week.

If anyone has any advice for me please give it to me....can't keep spending!

Congratulations to all who won!  See Ya!

Whatever advice you get I am going to use also.  Whenever I don't mark my tickets before I leave home, I miss out.  I ran out on a break at school and didn't have time to really think this situation through.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31549 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Whatever advice you get I am going to use also.  Whenever I don't mark my tickets before I leave home, I miss out.  I ran out on a break at school and didn't have time to really think this situation through.

I got some good advice once but have not heeded it like I should have and that was to play the same numbers every day.......just stick with them until they hit......and maybe that is the best way to go. 

When I played 219 159 179 189 every day they did hit a couple of times and I still play them too....did today with the others but you know my problem is I see all these suggestions and do my own searching and come up with so darn many numbers and then play them all in hopes I'll win and all I'm doing is wasting a lot of money and I have got to put a stop to it.

It's really hard for me to just settle with a few numbers as I just can't decide which ones to pick so buy them all.

When I pick a line to play from Lottobraker's list I always pick the wrong line and Hotmama seems to win every other day with that list.......do you think maybe it's time to give up pick 3 for awhile and go with cash 5?......lol  ThudI'm seriously thinking of doing that even though I love pick 3 and have played it since the beginning of the lottery in 2006.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I will be playing 901 , a man in front of me at the store put 20 straight on this number, just a thought. I will also be playing 409, 821. Good luck to everyone.

jusus27360

I even saw this post at work and had already bought plenty of tickets and like an idiot stopped at a store and bought one of each for a dollar each......I got 409 and 901 and after I bought them I thought how stupid it was of me.....no offense to you jusus just kicking myself for spending way over my budget.

United States
                    Member #48867
                    January 11, 2007
                    4180 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

V6, No just try to deflate your numbers.  Look at what everyone is posting and see if a number continues to surface or if a pair continues to surface.  I'm sure you will hit soon.  No one hits every day.  About how much do you spend a day?

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31549 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

V6, No just try to deflate your numbers.  Look at what everyone is posting and see if a number continues to surface or if a pair continues to surface.  I'm sure you will hit soon.  No one hits every day.  About how much do you spend a day?

I'll pm you.

United States
                        Member #48867
                        January 11, 2007
                        4180 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I even saw this post at work and had already bought plenty of tickets and like an idiot stopped at a store and bought one of each for a dollar each......I got 409 and 901 and after I bought them I thought how stupid it was of me.....no offense to you jusus just kicking myself for spending way over my budget.

You trying to hard Vergie.  You can't play everything you see.This could be a number this man plays daily and today could have been his payday so he brought a few more.  Just something to think about. Vergie when I read some of your post, I just laugh because you are so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

You trying to hard Vergie.  You can't play everything you see.This could be a number this man plays daily and today could have been his payday so he brought a few more.  Just something to think about. Vergie when I read some of your post, I just laugh because you are so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.

Thanks but I'm sounding a little desperate here lately........you are right........I am trying too hard and it's not as much fun as it used to be.

A man once (guess he was a man) anyway he told me he played only 2 or 3 numbers a day and the way he picked one of them was add 123 to each number and that was the number for one of them ....like the number was 348 today he added 1 to the 3 and 2 to the 4 and 3 to the 8 and got 461......sounds like a good number fo tomorrow......lol

He said she used to spend a lot and decided since he wasn't turning a profit to stop it and he said since he plays like this it's less stress and more fun now........wish I could run into him again for advice but did not remember his name that time as it's been quiet a while back but have not forgot what he said........I like the part about more fun-less stress! See Ya!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6866 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Hee-Hee-Hee!!! NICKEL got WHACKED tonite on them 333's!!!

"For this drawing 5,026 winning shares won a total of $1,256,500"

Na-na-na-na        Belly Laugh         ROTFL   

That's the way to do it LP Family!!!

Where are yall getting the smileys from. I want them too!!!

Lovies

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31549 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2008, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Where are yall getting the smileys from. I want them too!!!

TB I just saved those images to my pc and tried every way I could think of to insert them in a message on here and couldn't figure out how they do it......maybe someone will tell us how.

Page 172 of 182