Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 5/1 - 5/31

Topic closed. 2728 replies. Last post 9 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 174 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
reddog's avatar - patch
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1285 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2008, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Yippy Yi Yo Yi Yeah!!!! I finally caught one!!! I pulled in that 333 last night!!! 50 cent straight!!! Banana

Congrads on your hit, Gentlespirit.

US Flag

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1285 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Only playing two numbers tonight,,,,, 670 50/50   and 760 50/50.
    I have been riding Jordan's bandwagon for three days now. lol

US Flag

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
      Raleigh NC
      United States
      Member #18610
      July 15, 2005
      363 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2008, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I was so sure I would win something today but was dancing around it as usual....I had

339 336 347 334 343........so close but yet so far away!!!!!

Bought all the triples like an idiot.....I should have known there would not be a triple right after one.

I am so sad as I got my winning streak back a while back when I won with 111 and a few others but it's gone gone gone now!.....I'm still mad at myself for not playing the 333 again for last night as I had played it every day before that for over a week.

If anyone has any advice for me please give it to me....can't keep spending!

Congratulations to all who won!  See Ya!

Vergie, don't give up!!! Hang in there and your party is coming also!! All others too, your party is coming!!  For tonite & tomorrow, I'm picking several of my numbers off of Blackapples post titled "Will sum 12 or 15 hit N.C. Lottery by 5/31" http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/175812/1042177

THANK YOU BA.!!!! 

I also compare my choices with Lotterybraker; TTT; Aleon's pirate; Shakey Dee; Lucky; mswiz; & others before making my final selection that I will play (Thanks CB for the tip "Crosscheck"!!!)

Tonite, I'm doing something really crazy based on a "gut" feeling and playing trips again.  Just got that feeling!!

Raleigh NC
        United States
        Member #18610
        July 15, 2005
        363 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Trulyblessed, the smileys come from Smiley Central.  Not sure if I can post the link here, so do a google search on Smiley Central for the free download.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6856 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Trulyblessed, the smileys come from Smiley Central.  Not sure if I can post the link here, so do a google search on Smiley Central for the free download.

I found it thanks. Does your little smiley bar come up too small with no scrollbar? Mine does.

Lovies

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #4313
            April 11, 2004
            2389 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Only playing two numbers tonight,,,,, 670 50/50   and 760 50/50.
            I have been riding Jordan's bandwagon for three days now. lol

Reddog, I'm going to play Jordan's pet also. I'm beginning to see it in my workout. I hope he hasn't stopped playing it. NBey posted it tonight also...and she' very good at predicting.

I also like to thank everybody for congratulating me on my 333 win.

Gentlespirit
            'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Raleigh NC
              United States
              Member #18610
              July 15, 2005
              363 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I found it thanks. Does your little smiley bar come up too small with no scrollbar? Mine does.

My smiley central link is at the top with the rest of my saved links.  When I click it, it opens up in a pop-up window of pretty good size.  I either do a "search" for different smiley themes or view them from the categories.

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                concord n.c.
                United States
                Member #23761
                October 16, 2005
                3526 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

hi family i see that some of us hit the two old good # i will  be back  on for awhile the wedding party

is gone may be i can get back to  the basic

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                  Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25140 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2008, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I was so sure I would win something today but was dancing around it as usual....I had

339 336 347 334 343........so close but yet so far away!!!!!

Bought all the triples like an idiot.....I should have known there would not be a triple right after one.

I am so sad as I got my winning streak back a while back when I won with 111 and a few others but it's gone gone gone now!.....I'm still mad at myself for not playing the 333 again for last night as I had played it every day before that for over a week.

If anyone has any advice for me please give it to me....can't keep spending!

Congratulations to all who won!  See Ya!

I hear you Vergie6.   I had been playing "348" this month at the FL grocery store I go to and DID NOT play "348" today.  That is their store #....................................OUCH.........................Just wasn't my season today or last night......BUT, I'm gonna "hold on" and "HIT"...Hang In There.................Is my LP Family with me?????????????

Again, congratulations to all that HIT and to those who didn't recently, "H"ang "I"n "T"here!!!!!

Type

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31528 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, don't give up!!! Hang in there and your party is coming also!! All others too, your party is coming!!  For tonite & tomorrow, I'm picking several of my numbers off of Blackapples post titled "Will sum 12 or 15 hit N.C. Lottery by 5/31" http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/175812/1042177

THANK YOU BA.!!!! 

I also compare my choices with Lotterybraker; TTT; Aleon's pirate; Shakey Dee; Lucky; mswiz; & others before making my final selection that I will play (Thanks CB for the tip "Crosscheck"!!!)

Tonite, I'm doing something really crazy based on a "gut" feeling and playing trips again.  Just got that feeling!!

I don't think I could give up if I wanted to cause it's fun when I do win.....I'm just going to cut down on buying so many tickets............I have the same gut feeling that you do so I'm still getting some trips too.....I think the next one will be either 000 111  or 777......just have that feeling.  They have all hit before.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31528 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I hear you Vergie6.   I had been playing "348" this month at the FL grocery store I go to and DID NOT play "348" today.  That is their store #....................................OUCH.........................Just wasn't my season today or last night......BUT, I'm gonna "hold on" and "HIT"...Hang In There.................Is my LP Family with me?????????????

Again, congratulations to all that HIT and to those who didn't recently, "H"ang "I"n "T"here!!!!!

Type

Thanks favor4......I act like I'm the only one that don't win all the time sometimes but I'm not used to going for what I consider long periods without winning.

I think maybe it could have something to do with 2 draws a day and more tickets are being bought......I will settle down and use the tools I have been given and heed the advice I have been given to by caring people.....Group Hug

PEACHA's avatar - shoepup
                        Rich Square, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #60728
                        April 29, 2008
                        26 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Type

I feel u on that Favor4, yesterday my birthday July 13, came I saw the number in my work out 3 times and still did not play it.... after the mid day # came out I kept complaining to my husband about seeing the number 3 times and not playing it , then here comes the evening pic 333..Crying.

oh my God I can not take it....Hit With Stick 

Where is my luck at.. Bang Headis he hiding  behind that brick wall??Surrender

Maybe I'll find him soon!!Lep

Good Luck to you!!Sun Smiley

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31528 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

"Rio" Jenday         Well lo and behold you can copy one from the web  like Todd said.       Didn't think I could do it but I did it..See Ya!Good luck everybody!                                                                                                                           

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31528 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there Peacha.......that's what they're telling me to do!.....our luck will change!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31528 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there Peacha.......that's what they're telling me to do!.....our luck will change!

And Peacha look at my avatar.....look at the numbers in it.....it's your birthday 713 and I have played it sometimes too but not when it won.

Page 174 of 182