Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Lotteries Prediction

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Mega-ThinkTank.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

How long do you think Jackpot could be predicted

One day [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
Two Days [ 2 ]  [6.25%]
Three Days [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
Five Days [ 2 ]  [6.25%]
One week [ 5 ]  [15.62%]
One month [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
Others [ 10 ]  [31.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2008, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Well, Hans, personally I hope you keep posting them.  And I wish you would reconsider doing MM or PB.  Do at least one.  Your pick.  You only have to be right one time to claim your system can predict a major jackpot. 

Hecklers like those two jokers have run off more people with good ideas than I have ever seen on this forum.  Pay them no attention.

Even if someone does have a "bad" idea, I say let's try it out.  If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work, along with everyone else's big bright ideas.  But if it shows potential...and yours does....then keep it up and make them eat their words.

Oh Yes,One is the one who cant help judging with the old style,and the other is  looking for hope out of own fear.

I also think MM or PB prediction is worthy .So here we go.

Monte Carlo
    France
    Member #55589
    October 9, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2008, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

so here we start again

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

There are totally 5 easy lotteries I have done and one of them won back all jackpot prize.

MM is too hard to play,I give it up.Smaller lotteries are good to hold for a lotterypool.

Hans

MM is actually easy to play after you really get the gist how the numbers come about (it took me years to learn this). The only thing hard about it is controlling your enthusiasm to be sane enough to play. That's my biggest problem -- I try to do too much on Draw Day instead of just sticking with what I know and play plainly and simple.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2008, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

MM is actually easy to play after you really get the gist how the numbers come about

All lottery games are easy to play if you have a dollar to spare, the hard part is winning and as far as I know no one has come up with an easy way to do that .

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2008, 1:58 am - IP Logged

MM is actually easy to play after you really get the gist how the numbers come about (it took me years to learn this). The only thing hard about it is controlling your enthusiasm to be sane enough to play. That's my biggest problem -- I try to do too much on Draw Day instead of just sticking with what I know and play plainly and simple.

if you  can pick up 7 correct last digital numbers for any lottery,you are almost there to win.

Hans

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2008, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Last digital? You mean for instance, number 13, the "last digital number" of 13 would be 3?

Monte Carlo
              France
              Member #55589
              October 9, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2008, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Last digital? You mean for instance, number 13, the "last digital number" of 13 would be 3?

yeah!

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2008, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

yeah!

I'm familiar with your method. I don't want to be too specific here but I'm keenly aware of what you're doing (I use that method too) but it rarely comes out as "one" number. It comes out with like, 3 or 4 different numbers you have to choose from.

Therefore you would have to apply another method to discern the best number from the 3 or 4 numbers you picked in however you derived from the previous last digital numbers.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                  CT
                  United States
                  Member #61398
                  May 21, 2008
                  781 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2008, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

How many picks do you choose per drawing?  Looks like a ton.

Monte Carlo
                    France
                    Member #55589
                    October 9, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2008, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I'm familiar with your method. I don't want to be too specific here but I'm keenly aware of what you're doing (I use that method too) but it rarely comes out as "one" number. It comes out with like, 3 or 4 different numbers you have to choose from.

Therefore you would have to apply another method to discern the best number from the 3 or 4 numbers you picked in however you derived from the previous last digital numbers.

I use 7 last digits.

Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2008, 11:02 am - IP Logged

How many picks do you choose per drawing?  Looks like a ton.

234 pick3 for last digit method.Usually its profitable when you only miss one last digit.

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2008, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I use 7 last digits.

If, somehow, you're pick your "next numbers" by looking at the last number of a whole number, that sounds incomplete.

Take for instance, 08  12  29  33  55      MM- 16

So, you're basically looking at this: 8   2   9  3   5 and somehow "gain a clue" for the next numbers from that?? Where is the other preparatory work or your method to get the next numbers? I'm just curious  to know if there is a method involve or if there's really nothing else to do except looking at 8,2,9,3,5 ?

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2008, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Thats where you (or anyone else) come in Mega Tank.

Mabey this'll help you.....  I'd noticed that in our State lottery, Lotto Plus,  that every 3rd or 4th draw,

You would have only needed  4 last didital numbers ..... like our last draw

3   13   23   38   39   42

3            8     9     2             ......but on the average it was 5 or 6 last digital numbers,  and like I said, after 3 or 4 draws it would be 4. Study your game, and mabey if you spot a little trend or something like what happens here, you can latch on to something.

By the way..... by giving hans the digital numbers your... in essence trying to predict the next draw.    Give it a whirl     I've tried it a few times just for testing, but your not going to spend $233 dollars

....untill your absolutly 100% sure.        Aint Lottery fun!

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Thats where you (or anyone else) come in Mega Tank.

Mabey this'll help you.....  I'd noticed that in our State lottery, Lotto Plus,  that every 3rd or 4th draw,

You would have only needed  4 last didital numbers ..... like our last draw

3   13   23   38   39   42

3            8     9     2             ......but on the average it was 5 or 6 last digital numbers,  and like I said, after 3 or 4 draws it would be 4. Study your game, and mabey if you spot a little trend or something like what happens here, you can latch on to something.

By the way..... by giving hans the digital numbers your... in essence trying to predict the next draw.    Give it a whirl     I've tried it a few times just for testing, but your not going to spend $233 dollars

....untill your absolutly 100% sure.        Aint Lottery fun!

Okay, okay..... it took me 15 minutes to figure out how you mean. I actually left the site, and check out "politic" on Obama to clear my mind a bit. Came back and now I see what you're saying.

If you guys counting off the numbers from 1-10, I'm speechless. I mean that's very.... simplistic (not that it's wrong or right) but way too simplistic. Have you actually predict several numbers playing that way?

So, with your TN numbers of the last digital numbers ( 3   8   9    2  ), you think the next play would be either 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 -- right?

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2008, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Okay, okay..... it took me 15 minutes to figure out how you mean. I actually left the site, and check out "politic" on Obama to clear my mind a bit. Came back and now I see what you're saying.

If you guys counting off the numbers from 1-10, I'm speechless. I mean that's very.... simplistic (not that it's wrong or right) but way too simplistic. Have you actually predict several numbers playing that way?

So, with your TN numbers of the last digital numbers ( 3   8   9    2  ), you think the next play would be either 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 -- right?

Yes,you can delete last drawings last digits and still able to choose 7 last digits.Just be careful with the hot last digits in past few 5 drawings.

Here is some clue.

Choose last digits appeared in last 5 drawings more than 3 times,and delete the ones that appeared more than 4 times.

Hans