Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did the HOF induct me?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
Member #415
June 22, 2002
418 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

A member since 2002 and 369 posts over 6 years... do you call that a contribution? Thinking 

Like I said before, I have to maintain some kind of social life besides sitting in front of a computer like some of you out there.  With hanging out enjoying life, and winning money, theres little time for internet shenanigans.

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2008, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Well looks to me like you are sitting in front of your computer like the rest of us....I am out of this thread....this is getting way too ridiculous.... Good Night 

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2008, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Like I said before, I have to maintain some kind of social life besides sitting in front of a computer like some of you out there.  With hanging out enjoying life, and winning money, theres little time for internet shenanigans.

Look who's talking.

If you spent only 5 seconds on why you should be exalted, that would be too much.

If you had a social life, you wouldn't have opened 3 threads after you promised to leave. Talk about shenanigans.

LP is your social life. Atleast at the moment.

How much time did you spend out on the lake as compared to time on the LP?

Where were you on the evening of wednesday, the 5th 2003?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11339 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2008, 1:29 am - IP Logged

EZ the million dollar question is..... where have you been all this time and what made you come back all of the sudden and start spending some regular time here?   

so you have 40k in the bank and no mortgage?  get off the internet and go have some fun.man i had a five figure bank account in the early part of the decade and me and my wife had problems and split and i went crazy for about a year.we then got back together in '04 and my kids were born and i'm broke now but i wouldn't trade it for anything even though being broke ain't fun......

EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
          Member #415
          June 22, 2002
          418 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

EZ the million dollar question is..... where have you been all this time and what made you come back all of the sudden and start spending some regular time here?   

so you have 40k in the bank and no mortgage?  get off the internet and go have some fun.man i had a five figure bank account in the early part of the decade and me and my wife had problems and split and i went crazy for about a year.we then got back together in '04 and my kids were born and i'm broke now but i wouldn't trade it for anything even though being broke ain't fun......

I was gone all weekend, so I dont know why you assume that.  Got drunk, raced some boats, smoked a slice of life, and <snip>.  Yeah my life SUCKS.

Ive been lurkin the past 4 years to answer your question. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Go write the book.

If you want to sell books..,   write a sweet one about cats..

I would buy one for my lovely cat.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

now that is a BEAUTIFUL KITTY...

agree... very beautiful

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
                Vancouver, WA
                United States
                Member #53665
                July 15, 2007
                151 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2008, 4:34 am - IP Logged

I DO.  I've started 3 threads over the weekend and they are of course the most discussed.  From a business point of view I generate a lot of clicks. 

The only reason that your posts are the most discussed is because your posts are pissing people off with all your arrogance and images of self worth and people are trying to get you to see how silly you are acting.  All I have to say is "good riddance"

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2008, 5:02 am - IP Logged

Why subscribe to something I dont need?  I already have a system. 

System?

I'd agree to that, i've been reading the threads you started.
                  Yes, there's definitly something systematical about acting like a crybaby.

Get some of your $40K savings and buy yourself a nice avatar.
                  Or create one of your own.
                  No, no can do i guess, you are to busy with your quick-pick system.

I just don't know, but i can hardly imagine someone who is crying over an avatar actually has a social life.

Cheers
                  Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Why subscribe to something I dont need?  I already have a system. 

Why are you here then?

It is free to test your system.  Use the prediction board.

Hit a jackpot on it.