Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 101 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
Member #54490
August 20, 2007
2212 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey NC,

Lets take a deep breath , and Woooosahhhhhh...

I'm back in Florida now, but give these a shot:

Good luck, and I hope you guys win big tonight!!

Joola99 from Florida

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #58710
    February 23, 2008
    6868 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

For the benefit of newbies and for me too what are you talking about?......I don't understand what you mean.....do you mean posting the numbers you had after the drawing was over.  If that's the case sometimes you just don't have time to get them on before that.......if that's not it please explain a little better......I did pm you for the info about this but figured it might be better for you to explain what you mean so everybody will understand it.....or am I opening myself up for people to have private laugh sessions about me again.

No you are not opening yourself up to be laughed at again. BS like this is the reason why some people don't post their numbers. Its the reason why I stopped posting. NOONE has to post their numbers for other people to leach off of or use. People post numbers to help other people. If people choose not to post thier numbers then that is THEIR business. If I hit after the fact and I didnt post a number and I say yeeeahhhhhh I got the number then that is my choice also. Be happy for me or sthu is how I see it. Maybe I read what was posted wrong. I'm again going back to my own little corner again. Vergie if you want my numbers then pm me or anyone else for that matter.

When will I learn to stop giving satan the victory.

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6868 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

boy it will  smell  bad too.

don't take but one drop...then don't let someone come by and fan it and blow it everywhere...

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

No you are not opening yourself up to be laughed at again. BS like this is the reason why some people don't post their numbers. Its the reason why I stopped posting. NOONE has to post their numbers for other people to leach off of or use. People post numbers to help other people. If people choose not to post thier numbers then that is THEIR business. If I hit after the fact and I didnt post a number and I say yeeeahhhhhh I got the number then that is my choice also. Be happy for me or sthu is how I see it. Maybe I read what was posted wrong. I'm again going back to my own little corner again. Vergie if you want my numbers then pm me or anyone else for that matter.

When will I learn to stop giving satan the victory.

Well that's the way I feel about it......I think you should be able to do what you feel comfortable with whether you post before or just say Yeah! I got it afterwards as I don't see any rules written anywhere about it.

I have tried to get mine up beforehand because I figured one of these days if I did win and had not posted my numbers up someone would not think I got it and was lying about it but I feel that is their problem and not mine.

I am NOT posting my numbers tonight but if I do win and dang I might this time.....lol......I'll be the first one on in the morning saying Yippee lets have a party cause I won!!!!!

Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6868 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Well that's the way I feel about it......I think you should be able to do what you feel comfortable with whether you post before or just say Yeah! I got it afterwards as I don't see any rules written anywhere about it.

I have tried to get mine up beforehand because I figured one of these days if I did win and had not posted my numbers up someone would not think I got it and was lying about it but I feel that is their problem and not mine.

I am NOT posting my numbers tonight but if I do win and dang I might this time.....lol......I'll be the first one on in the morning saying Yippee lets have a party cause I won!!!!!

And I will make sure to get up and throw you another one!!!!!

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

And I will make sure to get up and throw you another one!!!!!

Here is a pre-party for all who may win!...PartyPartyPartyPartyGuitarBananaJack-in-the-Boxand even if you don't...........don't worry be happy!See Ya!

Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6868 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

You are not by yourself, I think we are some sick people chasing that dollar. I enjoy every bit of it, yesterday I drove 401 miles to jacksonville Fl. to pick up my $2500 from the florida lottery office and I enjoyed every bit of it.....Note: that put me back in the game now I am back on top again, my winning number was 1222 how sweet, the crazy thing is I never seen the north carolina office but I know, I will real soon....I smell moneyYes Nod

dipping in bs and missed a good ole positive post like this one....WTG Big!!! Thats how you do it!!!! Now you can come and take me out to dinner and a movie!!! HEE HEE...Joking. WTG..I never thought about playing another state like that...You could have saved the gas a mailed it in but nothing better than driving to get that money. Wish ya had picked me up and let me catch some air other than NC air!!!

I have never gone in the NC office either and there is one here right near my friends house. I was in the SC one a few weeks ago. You know they don't let you play in theirs. They only let you cash tickets in. Go figure. They have tickets for you to fill out but they tell you to go down the street and play your numbers. Tacky I tell ya.

Lovies

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #53121
                June 24, 2007
                6500 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

i'm thinking  0 -  - 9  i'm stuck

I played 309 - 390

United States
                  Member #62084
                  June 16, 2008
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I played 309 - 390

i played 901

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Charlotte North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #464
                    July 9, 2002
                    17392 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

You are not by yourself, I think we are some sick people chasing that dollar. I enjoy every bit of it, yesterday I drove 401 miles to jacksonville Fl. to pick up my $2500 from the florida lottery office and I enjoyed every bit of it.....Note: that put me back in the game now I am back on top again, my winning number was 1222 how sweet, the crazy thing is I never seen the north carolina office but I know, I will real soon....I smell moneyYes Nod

Hey Big A.  That a great hit!!  I miss playing pick 4.

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

lol they are in the TTT too. I'm looking for my nephew's birthdate to fall 629 and the ball and chain's was close today 622.

I'm going to do 632 187 629 394 365 129 735 562 329  and right back with 472.

Qp gave me 208 so it's in for the next three days.

Good Luck family

CB, I looked at that 208 tonight and because I had already spent too much, I didn't put it in.  It's a good one to keep in if it don't hit tonight.  It's time for it!

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #464
                        July 9, 2002
                        17392 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey NC,

Lets take a deep breath , and Woooosahhhhhh...

I'm back in Florida now, but give these a shot:

Good luck, and I hope you guys win big tonight!!

Joola99 from Florida

Thanks joola99, hope you enjoyed your stay in NC!

wpb

Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6868 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

CB, I looked at that 208 tonight and because I had already spent too much, I didn't put it in.  It's a good one to keep in if it don't hit tonight.  It's time for it!

hey neighbor..what you doing on so late...i thought about you today when i drove past your spot..lol..

Lovies

Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

hey neighbor..what you doing on so late...i thought about you today when i drove past your spot..lol..

You should have come in and pulled me away from the counter!! LOL

wpb

Durham, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #58710
                              February 23, 2008
                              6868 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2008, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

You should have come in and pulled me away from the counter!! LOL

lol...i was committing the same crime...lol...i went one store up...was on the way back from a late business meeting..only played a few tonight...

Lovies

Page 101 of 246