Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 98 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
wendell
United States
Member #47965
December 4, 2006
189 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

yeah i think

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31520 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Guess what?.....I just came from the lottery office here in town and had bought some scratch cards and pick 3 tickets and when I went to check to see if I won today I had the sheets I filled out so I know I didn't win but no tickets....I had bought some this morning and it had the time 9:34am on them so know they weren't them so called back and they said they were given to me and if they were, it's a mystery as to what happened to them as I know I don't have them but have the sheets......isn't that strange? I see from the sheets I did not win but of all places you'd think I could find my tickets.  I put them along with my scratch cards all in a 5x7 notebook and then in my purse so I know they couldn't have fell out......thank goodness I didn't win by looking at the sheets or I'd really really be mad.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #464
      July 9, 2002
      17392 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

yeah i think

Ok do a seach on the scoop and when you find the link in this forum, just download it to your computer.  That way you will have it .

wpb

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

i would have won $2560 if it hit 272

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31520 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

know that you are not alone ihad 223 5 times  722 4 times

I had 425 228 432 226........I'm still fuming because I did not recieve my tickets after paying for them but at least I got the sheets and know by them I didn't win but this has never ever happened to me before and I have bought them every day since the lottery started.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31520 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

why couldn't that middle digit been 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had 272 6 times!!! i had 262,222 282 542 254 202 uggggggggggg this is a cruel game!!!

You got that right!

Summerfield NC
              United States
              Member #61736
              June 2, 2008
              3714 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

i have been calling for that 2--2 for a while now, but i never dreamed 4 would be in the middle, that makes 15x 4 has dropped in the middle in the last 100 draws. unreal

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                roseville, MI
                United States
                Member #5980
                July 30, 2004
                18205 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Not a fair game sometimes...keep up the hard work

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Summerfield NC
                  United States
                  Member #61736
                  June 2, 2008
                  3714 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Not a fair game sometimes...keep up the hard work

luckily i won $200 in a poker game last night, that covers my losses!!!!lol lol lol

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    roseville, MI
                    United States
                    Member #5980
                    July 30, 2004
                    18205 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

luckily i won $200 in a poker game last night, that covers my losses!!!!lol lol lol

What do you play Hold'em?

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2008, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

What do you play Hold'em?

2-5 no limit, 2 laps of holdem , one  lap hi lo omaha

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31520 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Guess what?.....I just came from the lottery office here in town and had bought some scratch cards and pick 3 tickets and when I went to check to see if I won today I had the sheets I filled out so I know I didn't win but no tickets....I had bought some this morning and it had the time 9:34am on them so know they weren't them so called back and they said they were given to me and if they were, it's a mystery as to what happened to them as I know I don't have them but have the sheets......isn't that strange? I see from the sheets I did not win but of all places you'd think I could find my tickets.  I put them along with my scratch cards all in a 5x7 notebook and then in my purse so I know they couldn't have fell out......thank goodness I didn't win by looking at the sheets or I'd really really be mad.

I have to post this to feel better whether anyone in interested or not. 

When I left the lottery office I went 2 or 3 doors down and bought a few more scratch tickets at a little tobacco store.  I keep my money that I play the lottery in a yellow pick 3 brochure and that in a plastic lottery folder I keep in a notebook so when I went to pay for my scratch tickets there I left the folder laying on the counter with my pick 3 tickets I had just bought from the lottery office and 85 dollars in cash laying on the counter.

I just got home from going back to that store and the man behind the counter saw it after I left and saved it for me and I just got home........so I have found out there are some honest people left in this world...........and I had to tell you all the outcome of it all.

After all this is about pick 3 tickets so I feel justified posting this...........but..........next time I promise I will keep it to myself!....I was going to delete the post but it's too late for that so had to explain.

NOW........good luck tonight everybody!.....See Ya!

I can't help but wonder if somebody up there is trying to tell me to slow down on playing the lottery!....what do you think?

Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2008, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

UPDATE:    i know alot of you think i am crazy, and spend alot on lots and lots of numbers, which i do, but i thought i would give you an update on where i stand.  i started keeping track on6-5-08 about the day i joined the post, so far i have spent $1658 on tickets, and i have won $1400 even.  just thought some of you may be curious to know. Down $258, one more big win puts me over the top again!!!!!!  Does anyone else out there spend this much on tickets?  average $75 per draw??

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31520 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2008, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

UPDATE:    i know alot of you think i am crazy, and spend alot on lots and lots of numbers, which i do, but i thought i would give you an update on where i stand.  i started keeping track on6-5-08 about the day i joined the post, so far i have spent $1658 on tickets, and i have won $1400 even.  just thought some of you may be curious to know. Down $258, one more big win puts me over the top again!!!!!!  Does anyone else out there spend this much on tickets?  average $75 per draw??

I think you've got it bad and I think I do too but not where you are yet.  I am averaging around $20 a day and it's got to stop as I can't keep spending that much on a habit that I have created.......when I started out I did not even dream that one day I'd say I spend $20 or more a day on the lottery.....I would have thought that was ludicrous and I can't imagine spending as much as you do but if I keep it up that's exactly where I'll be........you seem to have luck on your side but is it going to last?

I think today was a sign to me when I left my money in that folder laying on the counter after buying tickets that I need to slow down and think I will do just that.  I'm sure glad that man was honest and saved it for me!

I don't know if anyone spends as much as you do or not but like you I would be curious to know and how much they win........I think there may be some that spend that much but I don't think they would have the courage to post about it....that's just my thinking.

Good luck to you and don't lose your shirt!....See Ya!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                              Durham, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #58710
                              February 23, 2008
                              6855 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2008, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

hellllzzzzz to the no  Shocked ....i got paper balls.

Lovies

Page 98 of 246