Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 57 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31553 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Ok Ok I jumped the gun and responded before reading all the post. Ha ha...I tell you what, I got home took off my work clothes, let my hair down and logged on lp and got as far as Vergie and Jordan's post. Turned around put the clothes back on and pulled my hair back up and hit the door like a runaway prisoner. Put all that cash I had on the 0s.  Then I started thinking, must be a pc error. But hey you never know.

Yall made me proud today. Proud to be apart of this post. Who said that your postings weren't beneficial my foot!!! Jordan, WPB, Vergie, NCJB thank you all. Yall were like lottery Private Investigators lol. Ran that 000 down like a runaway criminal. Thats what I'm talking about!!!! I only wish I could have joined in before the case was solved!!!

I already played all the trips for a few draws already b/c two false trips can't mean anything but a series or a trip is coming soon. If you gonna play a trip you better get it in asap b/c every true numbers player knows the rule about the false trips! NC does cut off a number if its played too many times. When everyone was on 222 a while back they blocked em off at 2pm that day and thats before the midday draw.

Ok Ok I'm tired as crap now, its hot as you know where outside!!!

Good luck everyone and congrats on anyone that won tonight!!!! ** Ooops there I go talking about won tonight..lol..

TB you are "too funny".......I love it! See Ya!......just call me "private eye V6"....lol

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31553 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone done the SC pick 4 workout?

I have a copy of it but it makes my brain hurt to try to work those systems.....rather read about it after you all do the work for me.....lol.....and by the way thanks wpb for all you do for us...See Ya!

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31553 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:36 pm - IP Logged
      NC EVE

Thanks Dead_Aim for your post.....I like 204 for sure as one of my numbers for tonight is 402......post anytime......we love to get all the help we can....good luck tonight wherever you play....

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
        Member #55974
        October 27, 2007
        19879 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Vergie6,

I played the 000 tonight. I usually play triples from the Pirate. I, as you have doubt about NC giving out money on triples.

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the winners.

Pick 3 Midday
          Wed, Jun 11, 2008
          134, 136, 139, 146, 149, 169, 346, 349, 369, 469
            wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            Charlotte North Carolina
            United States
            Member #464
            July 9, 2002
            17392 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:35 pm - IP Logged
            NC EVE

Thanks for posting DA,  I have missed your post!

wpb

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #52091
              May 10, 2007
              1366 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:19 pm - IP Logged
              NC EVE

Hello dear friend.......have missed you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you.....and as always thanks for posting!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                Member #48867
                January 11, 2007
                4180 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

751 was tonight's winning number.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                  Member #48867
                  January 11, 2007
                  4180 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Good call Ladee a box hit 175.  You go girl.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #52091
                    May 10, 2007
                    1366 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Good call Ladee a box hit 175.  You go girl.

Thudcalled it .........didnt play it....stuck on those trips...........lololol congrats to all that hit it!!!!!!!!!!!

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                      Member #56702
                      November 30, 2007
                      852 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:12 am - IP Logged

ok guys i got home from work and read all of todays post.  i saw the thing about trip 000.  on june 9 i got a qp for 444.  now in the past i have been given qp's for 999 and 444....it took at least 3 weeks before a trip even fell after that.  i looked and the new moon is on july 3rd and that is about three weeks from now.  i have been putting 50 cents on the trips everyday and nothing so i am beginning to wonder if i should watch out just to see how long it is going to take for them to hit from the time they gave me this last qp.  we have had so many false trips in the ttt's.....i am not gonna give up but i am looking for something to happen the first week of july possibly.  i just wanted to share this little tidbit of info with you all.  i am thankful for all the different systems and sometimes get lucky and then hit a cold spell.  i know ncel has gotten alot of our money and they love playing around with these numbers....messing with my money is messing with my emotions.  i hope this helps a little bit.  good luck to all

United States
                        Member #56702
                        November 30, 2007
                        852 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:18 am - IP Logged

ok guys i got home from work and read all of todays post.  i saw the thing about trip 000.  on june 9 i got a qp for 444.  now in the past i have been given qp's for 999 and 444....it took at least 3 weeks before a trip even fell after that.  i looked and the new moon is on july 3rd and that is about three weeks from now.  i have been putting 50 cents on the trips everyday and nothing so i am beginning to wonder if i should watch out just to see how long it is going to take for them to hit from the time they gave me this last qp.  we have had so many false trips in the ttt's.....i am not gonna give up but i am looking for something to happen the first week of july possibly.  i just wanted to share this little tidbit of info with you all.  i am thankful for all the different systems and sometimes get lucky and then hit a cold spell.  i know ncel has gotten alot of our money and they love playing around with these numbers....messing with my money is messing with my emotions.  i hope this helps a little bit.  good luck to all

just looked at the calendar and three weeks from june 9 is the beginning of 3 days before the new moon.  they always say play three days before and three days after new moon.  so who knows i will keep up with this watch and let all know what i come up with. 

United States
                          Member #56702
                          November 30, 2007
                          852 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:36 am - IP Logged

just looked at the calendar and three weeks from june 9 is the beginning of 3 days before the new moon.  they always say play three days before and three days after new moon.  so who knows i will keep up with this watch and let all know what i come up with. 

ok i did a little research

000  1/19/08  hit 11 days after new moon

111  3/23/07  hit 4 days after     111  5/6/08  hit 1 day after

333  5/29/08  hit 5 days after

777  12/16/07  hit 7 days after

all our trips hit after new moon...makes me wonder if something possibly could come soon...this is just a little something to work with on the trips

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                            Winston Salem
                            United States
                            Member #61198
                            May 15, 2008
                            25147 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2008, 6:43 am - IP Logged

ok i did a little research

000  1/19/08  hit 11 days after new moon

111  3/23/07  hit 4 days after     111  5/6/08  hit 1 day after

333  5/29/08  hit 5 days after

777  12/16/07  hit 7 days after

all our trips hit after new moon...makes me wonder if something possibly could come soon...this is just a little something to work with on the trips

Hi elmozoe:

Wow! Thanks for the history above.  Nice Work!

I Agree!Blue AngelYou never can tell with NCEL.  I have gotten some qp trips recently, too and not from the same place:

Quick Picks:

666-Eve-5/11/08

555-Day-5/23/08

777-Day-5/28/08

999-Eve-6/04/08

111-Day-Sometime after the 4th of June

888-Day-sometime after the 6th of June

I just hope the TRIPS come soon.  I missed the 3's in May and am looking for redemption.

"751" has a tendency to repeat itself.  Keep an eye on your workouts for this one.  I still think some version of 615 (Father's Day) is coming this month.  Just a thought, not a feeling............

Also keep an eye out on 358, 787, and 141 in your workouts this month.  358 and 141 tend to hit around the weekend.

Congratulations to all the WINNERS and I truly appreciate everyone's time, talents and gifts.  A special thanks to those who share different tools and systems with the LP Family. I do not want to try to list each name because I do not want to omit anyone.

You guys are AWESOME!  Good Luck and Happy Winnings to Everyone!

Type

I just love teamwork!  Love

Blue AngelBlue Angel

Blue Angel

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17392 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2008, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Trip fall on the full moon also elmozoe.  According to my info that's June 18, so look out 3 days before and after June 18

wpb

Page 57 of 246