Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 6/1- 6/30

Topic closed. 3675 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 59 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
Raleigh, NC
United States
Member #61903
June 9, 2008
145 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2008, 11:53 am - IP Logged

i think the same concept also.... other neighboring states have a lot of midday winners... I have came to the conclusion of that a lot of nc pick 3 players are only playing evening and not midday...

i also have this idea/concept

luck76 plays 359 25 times any order

wpd    plays 358 24 times any order

tb        plays 352 23 times any order

ladee plays   351 22 times any order

aleon plays   350 21 times any order

patty plays    356 20 times any order

v6     plays    357 19 times any order

nb6   plays    353 18 times any order

win4  plays    354 17 times any order

guess who wins.......

any takers

win4life would win b/c that number was played the least amount of times.... less of a payout for nc.

take last night of example. i played 615 - 156. all ways of that number. i can put anything on it that over 1,500 more tickets were played of that number than 751. i would like to see the sales for last night on certain numbers.

Nice Concept...JordanT1021......

When you think about your Formula with the example you have......I wonder is the NC Lotto Board when drawing these numbers daily think the same way.......Set the draws up to go with the least amount of hits........It makes you wonder :  Example:

500 People played - 123 - Exact/Any

4,000 People played - 000 - Exact

8,000 People played - 455 - Exact/ Any

10,000 People Played - 679 - Exact/Any

and

18,000 Folks played - 226 - Eaxct Any

As you said in your example ....the people who would win would be the 500 People who played - 123......With the Least amount of pay outs......Like yesterday MidDay........We all study the numbers and strategies and systems.......But I wonder has anybody kept a GOOD EYE ON The TOTAL WINS FOR THAT NUMBER THAT HIT AND THE PAY OUT AMOUNTS........Cause If you think about it....The amount of money PICK 3 make daily....Midday and Evening don't add up to the amount of money that come back out........AND LASTLY...I KNOW EVERYBODY SAW THE NEWS ON NC EDUCATION LOTTERY EMPLOYEES GETTING A PAY RAISE!!!!.........NOW THAT IS WHAT GOT ME TO THINKING HARDER.....IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK IT UP.....WRAL.COM

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    6521 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2008, 11:59 am - IP Logged

This is a good theory,I like it! So Jordan,are you playing numbers that are "strange" and "rare" as opposed to "Hot Numbers"? What,in your opinion,are numbers that are least likely to come out? Have you tracked any?

I'm thinking about the pick 5 and 6 games also. We know how many people play their birthdays and anniversaries,etc. The odds of hitting 5 out of 31 is 1 in 169,911. But the game has say,39 numbers. So if everyone was playing numbers from 1 to 31 someone would hit the jackpot everytime,don't you suppose? Doesn't it make sense that they would pull numbers from the remaining 32-39 just so there will be 1 winner instead of thousands? Don't mind me,just rambling thoughts,lol! 

i got a paper chart for you to check out and all nc players and other state players. when i get this lady at work to scan it for me I will upload it to a website. i have started to play around what I think is a good number then play up and down around it with what I think will not fall. all of the zodiac signs what symbols. then they all have a number that reprsent a number. with the moon cycle and sequencing you look back at a date that was similar to last night's moon rise and moon set. this is true b/c zodicas worth with the moon. a man has tried to explain this to me, but there are a lot of steps. it takes him anywhere between 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours to pick his number each night... after you find a time close to your state's last night moon rise and moon set you use that number as the sequence number. then you find what quarter the moon was in when that number fell. if it was the 3rd quarter for example you would use 3. then i get lost. then you find how many days it was into that quarter. fox example 5 days after the 3rd qurters atarted. so 3 + 5. that's all i remember. then he finds something ) always always I forget.... the public libray is the only place where he got the 100% correct information on the moon rise and moon sets time from when the nc pick 3 started until current time.  i only have time to meet with him on Saturday's. he works at the gas station part time and another job after that. best time for our schedules to work together...

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6521 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

another example: trying this today. trying to get one stop ahead of nc

I played 259 - 279.

well i would hate to be off my one number again so....

I played 359 - 379

I hate 3's for some reason. well then again i bet one number off, but this could go for ever so i stop at the next round

i can 95% of the time get the pair. must be a sixth sense...

something with a 6 is my next bet. 1's are still in, but not a strong possbility. 2's are still slim, but i got it covered already.

so...

i thought about 358, then I said no. saw 085 in the ttt so that is my next choice.. now i add in 285 b/c i played one up and one down..

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6521 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

i got a paper chart for you to check out and all nc players and other state players. when i get this lady at work to scan it for me I will upload it to a website. i have started to play around what I think is a good number then play up and down around it with what I think will not fall. all of the zodiac signs what symbols. then they all have a number that reprsent a number. with the moon cycle and sequencing you look back at a date that was similar to last night's moon rise and moon set. this is true b/c zodicas worth with the moon. a man has tried to explain this to me, but there are a lot of steps. it takes him anywhere between 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours to pick his number each night... after you find a time close to your state's last night moon rise and moon set you use that number as the sequence number. then you find what quarter the moon was in when that number fell. if it was the 3rd quarter for example you would use 3. then i get lost. then you find how many days it was into that quarter. fox example 5 days after the 3rd qurters atarted. so 3 + 5. that's all i remember. then he finds something ) always always I forget.... the public libray is the only place where he got the 100% correct information on the moon rise and moon sets time from when the nc pick 3 started until current time.  i only have time to meet with him on Saturday's. he works at the gas station part time and another job after that. best time for our schedules to work together...

this is confusing.. will retype...

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #53121
          June 24, 2007
          6521 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Step 1: figure out today's moon rise and moon set times.

Step 2: look what ( at least over a year ) and find the time closest to your states moon rise and moon set times.

Step 3. this step is still not clear, but pretty sure.

That number for that date is the sequence number.

Step 4. Figure of what moon quarter that drawing happened it.

There are only four moon phases.

Step 5. Once you figure that out then figure out how many days into that moon phases that drawing happened.

Let's say it happened in the 3rd quarter and 5 days into that quarter so you would write down 3 + 5

Step 6. Lost

His paper work is fantastic... he can eliminate 900 numbers per night. he shows me his list of 100 numbers every night. he only plays nights. and on that list of 100 numbers the number is there.

I will update after the weekend. I am going to do what you did and have a pencil and paper copy of the number history b/c his is much more detailed than mine... some of the things he includes are series sequence, all odd, all even , odd/odd/even - even/odd/even - there are many more. i need to get on this soon.

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #61903
            June 9, 2008
            145 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I hope I'm not getting off topic on the Forum here.......

Just studying and thinking around the idea of how NC Lottery draw hits add up and pay outs. If I'm getting off topic let me know....Just trying to share with the post to see what ideas folks have about it. The way I see it from the NC Lottery Data example below the NC Lotto has put together a Demographics chart on the amount of money each County Has made Quarterly or daily however you want to put it........Its a chart of all the Counties in North Carolina and the amount of money that county plays:

NC Lottery Data

LEA NAME                             1st Quarter  2nd Quarter    3rd Quarter   4th Quarter Total
            Alamance County                  388,991        308,761         350,319           1,048,071 
            Alexander County                 101,351        80,448            91,275            273,074 
            Alleghany County                  27,258          21,636           24,548             73,442 
            Anson County                       143,042         113,538         128,821           385,401 
            Ashe County                          58,224          46,215           52,435              156,874 
            Avery County                         40,298          31,987            36,292             108,577 
            Beaufort County                    127,239        100,995         114,589             342,823 
            Bertie County                        110,061          87,360          99,119              296,540

I'm not gonna put all the Counties put you get the idea of money each county makes

Now here is the Totals for all Counties:

Total38,000,000 30,162,446 34,222,151 - 102,384,597

YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!!!............CASH 5 AND PICK 3 ......So when you take Yesterday's Mid-Day Pick 3 hit: 055 - And 570 winning shares won a total of $63,700......Out of 117 Counties in North Carolina you mean to tell me that out of all of North Carolina the pay out was $63,700 for Midday same with Evening Draw (on occassions they will have 500 or 600 winners).................So have you start wondering yet....Have I start peaking anyones interest yet.........It makes you wonder is this PICK and CASH 5 a Thing of LUCK or a thing of STATS!!!.......May opinion I think its a Game of Strategy......Luck has nothing to do with it.......IF NC EDUCATION LOTTERY WOULD LET FOLKS SEE ALL THE NUMBERS TOTAL FOR MIDDAY AND EVENING AND HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE PLAYED EACH.......THEN WE WILL NEVER EVER KNOW WHAT SYSTEM THEY USE BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE IF 751 HIT LAST NIGHT AND 1,633 PEOPLE PLAYED IT AT A TOTAL OF $122,370......It makes you wonder WHAT NUMBERS WERE THE  MOST PLAYED BY EVERYBODY IN NC!!!!!.......AND WHY THEY DON'T HIT AS OFTEN AS THE REGULAR NUMBERS????????.....IS IT BECAUSE OF THE HIGH NUMBER OF PAY OUTS OR IS IT NC STRATEGY THAT PREVENTS ALL NUMBERS FROM HITTING ...JUST MY THOUGHTS......ANYBODY DIFFER OR THINK THE SAME ON THIS..... (I KNOW SOME OF YA'LL STILL SAY NC LOTTERY IS NOT RIGGED).......ITS JUST A THOUGHT....

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #53121
              June 24, 2007
              6521 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I hope I'm not getting off topic on the Forum here.......

Just studying and thinking around the idea of how NC Lottery draw hits add up and pay outs. If I'm getting off topic let me know....Just trying to share with the post to see what ideas folks have about it. The way I see it from the NC Lottery Data example below the NC Lotto has put together a Demographics chart on the amount of money each County Has made Quarterly or daily however you want to put it........Its a chart of all the Counties in North Carolina and the amount of money that county plays:

NC Lottery Data

LEA NAME                             1st Quarter  2nd Quarter    3rd Quarter   4th Quarter Total
              Alamance County                  388,991        308,761         350,319           1,048,071 
              Alexander County                 101,351        80,448            91,275            273,074 
              Alleghany County                  27,258          21,636           24,548             73,442 
              Anson County                       143,042         113,538         128,821           385,401 
              Ashe County                          58,224          46,215           52,435              156,874 
              Avery County                         40,298          31,987            36,292             108,577 
              Beaufort County                    127,239        100,995         114,589             342,823 
              Bertie County                        110,061          87,360          99,119              296,540

I'm not gonna put all the Counties put you get the idea of money each county makes

Now here is the Totals for all Counties:

Total38,000,000 30,162,446 34,222,151 - 102,384,597

YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!!!............CASH 5 AND PICK 3 ......So when you take Yesterday's Mid-Day Pick 3 hit: 055 - And 570 winning shares won a total of $63,700......Out of 117 Counties in North Carolina you mean to tell me that out of all of North Carolina the pay out was $63,700 for Midday same with Evening Draw (on occassions they will have 500 or 600 winners).................So have you start wondering yet....Have I start peaking anyones interest yet.........It makes you wonder is this PICK and CASH 5 a Thing of LUCK or a thing of STATS!!!.......May opinion I think its a Game of Strategy......Luck has nothing to do with it.......IF NC EDUCATION LOTTERY WOULD LET FOLKS SEE ALL THE NUMBERS TOTAL FOR MIDDAY AND EVENING AND HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE PLAYED EACH.......THEN WE WILL NEVER EVER KNOW WHAT SYSTEM THEY USE BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE IF 751 HIT LAST NIGHT AND 1,633 PEOPLE PLAYED IT AT A TOTAL OF $122,370......It makes you wonder WHAT NUMBERS WERE THE  MOST PLAYED BY EVERYBODY IN NC!!!!!.......AND WHY THEY DON'T HIT AS OFTEN AS THE REGULAR NUMBERS????????.....IS IT BECAUSE OF THE HIGH NUMBER OF PAY OUTS OR IS IT NC STRATEGY THAT PREVENTS ALL NUMBERS FROM HITTING ...JUST MY THOUGHTS......ANYBODY DIFFER OR THINK THE SAME ON THIS..... (I KNOW SOME OF YA'LL STILL SAY NC LOTTERY IS NOT RIGGED).......ITS JUST A THOUGHT....

where are these numbers at? ineed a link please

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #53121
                June 24, 2007
                6521 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

a friend has once told me that all the winners come from smaller counties and not the larger counties. the larger counties have the most money and are always going to play. trying to boost sales in the smaller counties with those counties winning. i wouln't shead a tear about losing the lottery if it is rigged... my money would go back to va..

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #53121
                  June 24, 2007
                  6521 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

a friend has once told me that all the winners come from smaller counties and not the larger counties. the larger counties have the most money and are always going to play. trying to boost sales in the smaller counties with those counties winning. i wouln't shead a tear about losing the lottery if it is rigged... my money would go back to va..

i have won more times in va than nc...

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    WILKESBORO
                    United States
                    Member #54153
                    August 7, 2007
                    1524 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

6/11

809-167-368-429-075-**915**-597-145-095-250

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.
                      Raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #61903
                      June 9, 2008
                      145 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2008, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

JordanT1021........Go to wral site...and Type in NC Lottery Data........It will list out all the counties and totals as for money made in each county

It just makes you wonder if they have those type of Stats........What other Stats do they have......Like STATS ON WHAT NUMBERS SHOULD THEY LET HIT DAILY.......... Just wondering has any Pick 3 Lottery State.......Have they ever had a Pay amount so large that it crippled them......All these states never heard of a state having a PICK 3 number hit that totalled to more then they expected.....Anybody know differ.............Cause that wouldn't happen unless they have STATISTICS (MAKES YOU WONDER)......Stats prevent the unexpected.........Meaning that keeps them making money........Without stats.......and strategies on NC lottery side they would be lossing money.......Just thinking out loud everybody..........

Raleigh, NC
                        United States
                        Member #61903
                        June 9, 2008
                        145 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

LOL.......With all that said..........lol.......I guess I should post my numbers I pick for mid-Day........

MIDDAY 6/11/08:

789, 890, 254. 345........and a few others not sure yet.....I'm going back to playing just $6 per draw...Can't let them have all my money!!!  LOL

Thomasville
                          United States
                          Member #56104
                          November 2, 2007
                          452 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

100-900, those 5's should bring 0's, 208, 722, 706

jusus27360

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                            $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                            Member #4290
                            April 9, 2004
                            16863 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2008, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Midday 6-11-08 Evening

346, 364, 436, 634, 139, 193, 319, 391, 111, 666

067, 076, 607, 670, 616, 256, 526, 562, 625, 652

049, 409, 094, 904, 148, 184, 418, 481, 841, 814

516, 651, 615, 632, 623, 219, 291, 583, 358, 835

BBQ

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                              Summerfield NC
                              United States
                              Member #61736
                              June 2, 2008
                              3714 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I took last night off and glad i did, after 3 hours of crunching numbers here is 6-11 DAY:

070 QPE /085QPE 101QPA 123 50/50 134QPE  158QPA  188QPE  204206207 50/50  208209210E X2 210 50/50  213214215216217224 50/50  224235QPA   250246247248251252A  260262 50/50 272 50/50X4 272E 275E  277EX5  282 50/50 285290 50/50  290292 50/50  295 50/50  299 50/50  299424 50/50  502 50/50  503 50/50  504 50/50  507 50/50  524 50/50  542 50/50  556QPE  562 50/50  572577582 50/50  585590 50/50  599 50/50  607 50/50  624626QPE  651QPE  670QPE  674QPA  692 50/50  767QPE  871QPE  882QPA  944QPE  985QPE

$77 WORTH SPREAD OUT: QP= $17 (12 EXACT, 5 ANY)

MY PICKS: 28 EXACT, 10 ANY, 27 50/50

I FEEL i spread my risk by doing this, i came up with these #'s after analyzing the last 100 draws with frequency of 1st #, 2nd #, 3rd # drawn, if the # has not been drawn in a while i favor that #,(i know alot of you favor the "hot" number, i think opposite), i then compare it to all draws made since inception and see if that number has been drawn. i also looked at last time # was drawn, for example:

2 as first # has not been drawn in the last 26 drawings, and only 4 times in the last 100 drawings!!!

5 as first # has been drawn 1x in the last 42 drawings, and only 5x in the last 100 drawings

so i favor these series first.

2nd digit drawn:

7 has been drawn as second digit only 1 time in the last 51 drawings!!!!! and only 8x in the last 100

so i base these predictions on these criteria because in the long run, all these digits will come out drawing nearly equally, so they have to even out.  Look at the history of any long running pick three, and you will see that all digits are drawn almost exact %!!!!!!

Let's see if my theory finally pays off today!!

GL all!!!

Page 59 of 246