Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re 8 combination

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 8 years ago by showme3.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Mountain View/CA
United States
Member #61546
May 27, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2008, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi I was just wondering if you guys are intrested in getting the most productive numbers in the pick 3. I have a combination of 8 number and it will cost you guys only 8 dollars to play rather than other people who make you play for 30 or 50 usd and win nothing but wasting money. In this combination you will guarantee hit at least 2 numbers in every play when single numbers are drawn rather than a double combo. This only works for box play and single combos. Mid Or eve you will guarantee have 2 hits every day. And with minds system added to it you will definitly win 2-3 times a week. Mind points out 0,3,9, 6 as most important numbers. Yes he is right they are, But with these numbers he is missing something big that I have. His 4 numbers with my 8 numbers combination will make everyone win at least 300 to 400 dollarts a week with  the box option. If you guys are intrested do let me know. I have the most productive numbers. I will only post these numbers if i get a lot of response from people about posting it.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2008, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I've heard of this system before, many different times. However, I have never met or heard from anyone who could actually show HOW it is REALLY possible to make a profit with them. So, I'll bite. If you have something to show us that we haven't seen before, I would definately be interested in seeing it.

theguynextdoor's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Chicago, Illinois
      United States
      Member #59037
      March 4, 2008
      628 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Count me in as well..you got me scratching my head..

Just a Guy Tryin' To Get Paid!

TheGuyNextDoor Patriot

miami
        United States
        Member #47012
        October 14, 2006
        1 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the offer.  I am interested.  Will be waiting to hear more.

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          albany georgia
          United States
          Member #55707
          October 15, 2007
          565 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2008, 12:19 am - IP Logged

i want to knowSun Smiley

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2008, 12:32 am - IP Logged

i want to knowSun Smiley

Ditto

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Hi I was just wondering if you guys are intrested in getting the most productive numbers in the pick 3. I have a combination of 8 number and it will cost you guys only 8 dollars to play rather than other people who make you play for 30 or 50 usd and win nothing but wasting money. In this combination you will guarantee hit at least 2 numbers in every play when single numbers are drawn rather than a double combo. This only works for box play and single combos. Mid Or eve you will guarantee have 2 hits every day. And with minds system added to it you will definitly win 2-3 times a week. Mind points out 0,3,9, 6 as most important numbers. Yes he is right they are, But with these numbers he is missing something big that I have. His 4 numbers with my 8 numbers combination will make everyone win at least 300 to 400 dollarts a week with  the box option. If you guys are intrested do let me know. I have the most productive numbers. I will only post these numbers if i get a lot of response from people about posting it.

Here is a link to a post with a similar subject matter:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread.aspx?tp=128235&q=maryland&tab=us&rp=search&get=537603

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31343 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Sure -

love to nibble those micey feet.

theguynextdoor's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Chicago, Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #59037
                  March 4, 2008
                  628 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2008, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

Thanks alot for that post.

Just a Guy Tryin' To Get Paid!

TheGuyNextDoor Patriot

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2008, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

Thanks alot for that post.

You are welcome.

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                      Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                      LA/TX
                      United States
                      Member #5957
                      July 29, 2004
                      9102 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Show us what you are working with.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Toms River, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #32600
                        February 13, 2006
                        205 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

i'm interested, please tell us more.

Thanks,

Don

GO NJ DEVILS! STANELY CUP HERE WE COME! Red Devil

NJ
                          United States
                          Member #60387
                          April 15, 2008
                          2 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2008, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Count me in, $8 seems preety cheap to play and win.  Tell us more.

Thanks

Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #60730
                            April 29, 2008
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2008, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I am interested in seeing your system.

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #41047
                              June 10, 2006
                              1083 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello everone I'm back  9,6,3,0, it not a part of my system it's just a tool i use

with my some time my system work's all by it's self

just wanted to clear that up (Mind)

I will be starting a new topic to continue help you folks

with more tips and idea's see ya soon (Mind)