Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re 8 combination

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by showme3.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2008, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I guess not enough people are interested??

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    WILKESBORO
    United States
    Member #54153
    August 7, 2007
    1524 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2008, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome.

Here's another set.

127-345-369-380-468-490-650-589.  Guaranteed 2 of 3 with no doubles.  Free of charge.  lol

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi I was just wondering if you guys are intrested in getting the most productive numbers in the pick 3. I have a combination of 8 number and it will cost you guys only 8 dollars to play rather than other people who make you play for 30 or 50 usd and win nothing but wasting money. In this combination you will guarantee hit at least 2 numbers in every play when single numbers are drawn rather than a double combo. This only works for box play and single combos. Mid Or eve you will guarantee have 2 hits every day. And with minds system added to it you will definitly win 2-3 times a week. Mind points out 0,3,9, 6 as most important numbers. Yes he is right they are, But with these numbers he is missing something big that I have. His 4 numbers with my 8 numbers combination will make everyone win at least 300 to 400 dollarts a week with  the box option. If you guys are intrested do let me know. I have the most productive numbers. I will only post these numbers if i get a lot of response from people about posting it.

Still waiting for you to show us how you can say that this "will make everyone win at least 300 to 400 dollars a week with the box option". That's more than a lot of players here make in a month. Care to back this up or were we just blowing smoke?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2008, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

This is the key sentence in the entire post:

fachy writes:

"I will only post these numbers if i get a lot of response from people about posting it."

We have had posters say this so many times. Some have even set the amount of views & a time frame that they would like to see before revealing the info on a specific topic.

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

This 8-number stuff has been around forever, but as yet I have not heard of anyone being able to turn it into a profitable system. If he/she has something to offer as help to those of us that would like to hear it, then I'm all ears.

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
            Inglewood
            United States
            Member #41769
            June 22, 2006
            122 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2008, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, me too! Where's the Beef?

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Toms River, NJ
              United States
              Member #32600
              February 13, 2006
              205 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2008, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

This is the key sentence in the entire post:

fachy writes:

"I will only post these numbers if i get a lot of response from people about posting it."

We have had posters say this so many times. Some have even set the amount of views & a time frame that they would like to see before revealing the info on a specific topic.

Hmmmm..... interresting.  I'm always looking for new systems to combine with what I already use to produce more hits.

maybe this thread should be moved to the "psycho" forum.Eek

Oh, bye the way Laverne, did you ever pay back the money that you borrowed from "Tenja" to bet on the Lottery?

Don

GO NJ DEVILS! STANELY CUP HERE WE COME! Red Devil