Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotterbrakers GET YOU IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD Straight System

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2008, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello LotteryBraker. Thanks for all that you've posted thus far in this and other threads. Its novel and refreshing. I like that much of what you've posted appreciates the intertwining concepts of symmetry and whole numbers. I'm so with you. Thanks again for sharing LB...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

you are welcome Kola and Laverne..I hope it will help out some..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Nice work lotterybraker...interesting concept!!  I will have to backtest in Joysey!! LOL  best of luck to you!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5906 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Calabs..Last night I checked it myself just to make sure it was working.so I busted up all the doubles and made a doubles run state specific..took 25 days for the straight to show..less groups..plus it being a double which runs a little slower..but it showed just like it was suppose to..all I did was bust up every double..RANDOMLY MIXED MYSELF..which I siad you could do..put them into 10 = groups of 27..time traveled back to find the furtherst group missing then started looking for the column..25 days later it showed..that 25 days will never be the same though..if anyone else does this and keeps up with it on a regular basis they will see that sometimes it will show sooner than 25 days..but it will give you the straight..it may help some people..it may not..27 may be to many still..but that can be worked with as well..the more times a person uses it the more times they will see what the numbers are doing..Good Luck to everyone!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"