Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody playing lottery out of revenge?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8396 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I just wonder why none of you are bothered by the blackmarket stray nuke part.

The suitcase bomb plot has been done a few times while not by a lottery winner.

The Peacemaker comes to mid.

Bond did one similar movie and there were several others.

If you do decide to make a movie about a suitcase bomb you might want to do it better than the previous movies/shows.

Albeit now that you have come out in the open no doubt the big boys are watching you.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
    Republic of Texas
    United States
    Member #57557
    January 9, 2008
    1095 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I just wonder why none of you are bothered by the blackmarket stray nuke part.

By the time I read that part, I was like, "whaaatt? this guy's full of it....". BS

If not, just by posting something like this you are putting yourself on a list.  Homeland security and all that. They look for key word-terms-whatever. Watch for the black helicopters.....they're coming for you....

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5146 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2008, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I do.

My life was shattered 9 years ago. I tried to dust it off and rise again, but I alway failed. I still vividly remember the faces of people who destroyed my life.

My psychosomatic pain started on January 2005. I couldn't function at all. The pain started when I learned about one of them who slept her way through a high-profile corporate job, a car designer. I couldn't eat and sleep. I desperately yearned for exit but it didn't come. On August 2005 I had a dream and one old woman in the dream said I would win the lottery. Since then, I have religiously played lottery. When the pain didn't stop, I attempted to took my own life on March 2007, two months after I saw the six numbers in my dream.

After the suicide attempt, my pain was gone. But my rage remained the same. I still played the lottery.

One of my friends is a screenwriter. He and I have brainstormed for a story and came up with one. It is about a lottery winner whose life was devastated by a group of people long before he becomes a winner and the lottery winner gets a hold of portable nuclear weapons from Russian Mafia, using his winning prize. In the story, the lottery winner also hires contract killers to take out the families of people who destroyed his life.

My friend asked me if I would do the same thing when I won the big lottery jackpot. I said "Hell no."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I am taking my life story to Oprah and People Magazine."

GEE>>>>>WOW>>>>>>psyko has been "LEFT" <<<<<<speechless!!!!!!!!

MY "DUST" can't HELP >>anyone on this ???????????????????????????????

No one like's PSYKOMO on the Lotery Post<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BUT,.............PSYKOMO has tried to HELP-all...........sorry I donot LIVE-UP^^

too,..............UR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"EXPECTION's"<<<<<<<<<<<<<

lol

psykomo

United States
        Member #972
        December 30, 2002
        465 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Yet in real life you can't "get revenge" because then your story would be twice as miserable. You would be someone who won the lottery but couldn't enjoy it because you were seething with anger,  in jail and mentally unwell. But what you could do is move away and leave the a-holes in your dust, live a healthy life in a positive place with positive people and get some therapy and good newer memories to reduce the pain of past mistreatment, no matter if you won the lottery or not.

You can't live as if the lottery will save you if you only stick around another month or year to win it.  It won't happen.  Thinking about it will make you even crazier.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

All I ask is you to tell me before hand, which building you're gonna jump off, so i can video tape it. Those type of videos pay big you know.

Are you a screamer?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2008, 12:45 am - IP Logged

All I ask is you to tell me before hand, which building you're gonna jump off, so i can video tape it. Those type of videos pay big you know.

Are you a screamer?

OMG PAC!! Eek

Entertaiment Capital
              United States
              Member #37800
              April 19, 2006
              302 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2008, 4:05 am - IP Logged

I feel sad.

Somebody won a MM last night.

I was hoping that the jackpot amount would snowball into the amount that I saw in my dream 2 months ago. Well, the winning combination was NOT the dream combination I usually play. I know which one is the mega number.

Back to the starting point...

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2008, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Sorry you feel sad, but shouldn't you feel happy for the person who won?  That is the way you will attract good things into your life.  We all want to win a jackpot, some more than others.   Maybe you should concentrate on winning and not the amount.  Even the lowest MM jackpot is $12 million which is a lot of money.

Entertaiment Capital
                  United States
                  Member #37800
                  April 19, 2006
                  302 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Sorry you feel sad, but shouldn't you feel happy for the person who won?  That is the way you will attract good things into your life.  We all want to win a jackpot, some more than others.   Maybe you should concentrate on winning and not the amount.  Even the lowest MM jackpot is $12 million which is a lot of money.

No, I don't feel happy for them.

It happens all the time. Whenever there's a jackpot winner, I have a dream a week or month earlier that tells me "You will win the lottery next week/month!!!" I always have a high hope, but that hope gets crushed when someone else wins. This has continued for last three years. You know, I am a really stupid and desperate guy because I can't simply drop the hope for winning the jackpot whenever I have a dream says "You will be the next winner!"...

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2008, 1:14 am - IP Logged

No, I don't feel happy for them.

It happens all the time. Whenever there's a jackpot winner, I have a dream a week or month earlier that tells me "You will win the lottery next week/month!!!" I always have a high hope, but that hope gets crushed when someone else wins. This has continued for last three years. You know, I am a really stupid and desperate guy because I can't simply drop the hope for winning the jackpot whenever I have a dream says "You will be the next winner!"...

The astronomical odds should help you feel better. Knowing it's only a very selected few who win, and the millions of losing tickets bought by ordinary people might take some weight off the feeling that you were somehow being targeted.

I know it helps me. I remember a time when I'd get so depressed that I didn't have millions at my disposal, like all the rich people around me, but then realized that the millionaires in this country are only the top 2%, and then I immediately felt better.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                      Wandering Aimlessly
                      United States
                      Member #25360
                      November 5, 2005
                      4461 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2008, 2:25 am - IP Logged

I agree.  It's nice to have friends in low places.  Pac, you just reminded me of a customer at a furniture store I worked in several years ago.  She was moving from Collier's Reserve to Vanderbilt Beach to be on the water.  As we talked, she "collapsed" into a chair and I asked her if she needed water.  She said, "You have no idea how exhausting it is to shop so much.  Just this week I've already spent $60,000 and my home is still half empty."  That night I felt so humble & ashamed that I sent a donation to the Save the Shoppers Foundation.   

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2008, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I feel sad.

I was hoping that the jackpot amount would snowball into the amount that I saw in my dream 2 months ago. Well, the winning combination was NOT the dream combination I usually play. I know which one is the mega number.

Revenge isn't a BAD word. It can be the best driving force if used right. I like the "sweet revenge" in which you live well and look well and help others. This will certainly make those that hurt you envy you knowing that inspite the pain they caused you you manage to rise above it all. I don't think that it's healthy to play the lottery for revenge because hitting the Jackpot is almost impossible and if you're waiting for that to happen to get your revenge it will eat you up inside. The dreams that you are having that you won the lottery means the opposite. You are not going to win with the way you are approaching it. If you let go of that anger and play the lottery, then it will come to you. It may not be in the millions but it can make your life somewhat better.

Play to win!

Republic of Texas
                          United States
                          Member #57557
                          January 9, 2008
                          1095 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Excellent post.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #33770
                            February 24, 2006
                            3146 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2008, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Did you know that if you portray yourself as a "Victim," it's the same as hanging a rump roast around your neck and jumping into shark-infested waters.

A lot of people have negative drive and seek out "Victims" to feed off of.

That's easy to say, but how does one deflect or repel this feeding frenzy?

There are two steps which should help you.

1. Write down 5 positive sentences about yourself on paper and train your inner voice to memorize them.

2. Never let them see you sweat. In other words, SMILE in the face of your oppressors.

I hope this helps you...

Smiley Steve

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2008, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I feel sad.

congrats to the winners.   

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44