Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling Lottomike

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2008, 12:56 am - IP Logged

The lack of polls, and general absence reminded me of him. I hope he and his family are doing ok.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2008, 8:18 am - IP Logged

me too.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2008, 9:27 am - IP Logged

The lack of polls, and general absence reminded me of him. I hope he and his family are doing ok.

I remember he was feeling down. He wasn't optimistic. Hope he's okay too.

Play to win!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31334 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I miss Mike.  Hope he checks in.

love to nibble those micey feet.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5113 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2008, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike:

Spring break bout't "Over"

Summer almost>>>>>>> "HERE"......"stay" K@@L^^

Hope 2 C U  $@@N  LM  >>>>>>>>

down by the lottery post pool......!!

IT's HOT-HOT-HOT Puke

LOL & HOPE 2 C  UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuS@@N!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hope you and your family are well, Mike!  Sun Smiley

One positive way of looking at his absence (I've also noticed he's missing) is that he's doing his best to focus on his job and family.  He's often written how difficult it is to support 3 other people.  Not to sound negative at all, but sometimes I find that this board (in an indirect way that's almost subliminal) encourages me to buy more lottery tickets. 

No, I don't think Todd is flashing messages to my brain that tell me to "buy more tickets, you will win if you just buy 10 more tickets" but I do think all the chat about jackpots, systems and what we're all going to do when we finally hit the big one can have some influence, especially is someone enjoys gambling, don't you?  I mean, if you are on a strict diet, why chat on a board about fudge brownies and double cheeseburgers?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

One positive way of looking at his absence (I've also noticed he's missing) is that he's doing his best to focus on his job and family.  He's often written how difficult it is to support 3 other people.  Not to sound negative at all, but sometimes I find that this board (in an indirect way that's almost subliminal) encourages me to buy more lottery tickets. 

No, I don't think Todd is flashing messages to my brain that tell me to "buy more tickets, you will win if you just buy 10 more tickets" but I do think all the chat about jackpots, systems and what we're all going to do when we finally hit the big one can have some influence, especially is someone enjoys gambling, don't you?  I mean, if you are on a strict diet, why chat on a board about fudge brownies and double cheeseburgers?

I mean, if you are on a strict diet, why chat on a board about fudge brownies and double cheeseburgers?

How did you know where I go when Im not on LP?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2008, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Justxploring:

"No, I don't think Todd is flashing messages to my brain that tell me to"buy more tickets, you will win if you just buy 10 more tickets""

No, Todd doesn't do that but <ALERT, BIRTH OF AN URBAN LEGEND> the lottery terminals do - the "Check Your Tickets Here" ones that you put the bar code of your ticket in the red light so it can read it.

We see Sorry Not A Winner

but what we don't see is

Sorry (but if you played ten more tickets this wouldn't say) Not A Winner.

Think Rowdy Roddy Piper and those sunglasses in the classic movie

They Live!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19815 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Not to sound negative at all, but sometimes I find that this board (in an indirect way that's almost subliminal) encourages me to buy more lottery tickets.

Lottery players coming to LP were probably already thinking about buying more lottery tickets before they found this website.  They probably were hoping to change their luck by sharing their stories and reading those of others who think the same way.  Unfortunately, there aren't many winners here to share their stories, players who spend more usually lose more and their stories aren't that interesting.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, I suspect there are a lot more winners on LP than we really know.  (at least I hope so!) 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                      mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, I suspect there are a lot more winners on LP than we really know.  (at least I hope so!) 

Yeah..I guess I will go ahead and WIN POWERBALL Wednesday..I need some spending money to last me a little while..hahaha

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19815 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

That may be true but so far they had done a good job of keeping it a secret.  I would love to read some real stories about LP members who won big, about how they picked their numbers and the amount they spend over time before winning.  I hope I will win big some day and have a story to share.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5113 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2008, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE UR "winner"

PartyPartyPartyParty

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5113 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOMIKE UR "winner"

PartyPartyPartyParty

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

LOTTOMIKE:

When YOU were LAST on the LOTTERY POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GAS price$$$$$$$$$$ were $2.75 per gallon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GAS price$$$$$$$$$$ (now) $4.25 per GALLON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!

LOL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PSYKOMO

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2008, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

thanks for thinking about me and i miss being around a lot like i used to.things have literally turned nightmarish over the past year or so and very badly over the last few months.rising gas prices and food prices have put a huge dent in the budget to the point where once we pay the bills there is no play money left.i never dreamed things would reach this point but it did and now a lot of americans are facing the consequences.i've had tremendous fun here and i'm hoping maybe just maybe things will turn around and there might be some relief in sight.things sure have changed for me because i was used to walking around with a few hundred dollars on me at all times and i usually won a few thousand every year on the pick four including last year in feb of '07 when i hit and was able to use that money to move.well since last summer i haven't been able to play because i promised myself i wouldn't play and the rent,bills,food and gas come first so i've been sort of silently suffering.even my girlfriend said that she missed the excitement of seeing me hit for a couple thousand or just seeing me happy when i was buying my tickets everyday.people have hobbies that make life enjoyable and mine is the lottery and i haven't been able to play in quite a long time.i miss those days even though they are only a couple years ago it seems like forever.i'm optimistic thing will turn around and i hope all of you have been well.