Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling Lottomike

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5118 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2008, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

(JUST REMEMBER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSYKO is still KRAZY & no CURE for THAT!!!!!)

THANK'$$$$$ for ALL UR effort's to try to KEEP me INSANE>>>>>>>>>>

LOL

PSYKOMO

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2008, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

thanks for thinking about me and i miss being around a lot like i used to.things have literally turned nightmarish over the past year or so and very badly over the last few months.rising gas prices and food prices have put a huge dent in the budget to the point where once we pay the bills there is no play money left.i never dreamed things would reach this point but it did and now a lot of americans are facing the consequences.i've had tremendous fun here and i'm hoping maybe just maybe things will turn around and there might be some relief in sight.things sure have changed for me because i was used to walking around with a few hundred dollars on me at all times and i usually won a few thousand every year on the pick four including last year in feb of '07 when i hit and was able to use that money to move.well since last summer i haven't been able to play because i promised myself i wouldn't play and the rent,bills,food and gas come first so i've been sort of silently suffering.even my girlfriend said that she missed the excitement of seeing me hit for a couple thousand or just seeing me happy when i was buying my tickets everyday.people have hobbies that make life enjoyable and mine is the lottery and i haven't been able to play in quite a long time.i miss those days even though they are only a couple years ago it seems like forever.i'm optimistic thing will turn around and i hope all of you have been well.

Wow! First let me say it's nice to hear from you again. I hope your situatin gets better. As I said before, don't give up! Keep fighting that feeling that all hope is lost. I think that you should still spend at least $1.00 on the lottery. Not on the MM or PB but on the Pick 3 or Take 5. If you don't that you will go insane. Just think about it, if you play one dollar than you just might win a little something that can help your situation. Just one dollar. Even if it's not everyday. Don't let the dream die. You can do it! Remember, if you're not in it you CAN'T win. Just one dollar.

Play to win!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2008, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Glad you responded Mike.

Hang in there buddy. I always tell myself I've come this far, surely I can go another mile, no matter what obstacle is in my way. Failure is not an option. Having come this distance and inching forwards, by far, is the best way to handle and explain anomolies , especially when life throws a left curve into the mix.

If you made it thru countless yesterdays, then you must be on a roll.....lol

Just roll with it, and it'll soon come around.The extra that is. I feel it.