Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To The Elders here...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2008, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I have visited this site on numerous occasions before I actually joined.I still have yet to find my personal holy grail(1 power hit a month)or should I say how to get there but I'm sure I will find it in this site.I was wondering if each of you could throw out 1 tidbit of info that you know in your bones to be fact about pick 3 or 4.Something that if you tried to tell a non gambler about,they might think you're nuts.

something as simple as 0 is equal to 3 more times than not..or when three odd numbers are drawn,subtract 3 from the 7 and turn the 9 into a 6 type of stuff.A one liner will suffice and be greatly appreciated.Ya'll obviously know your chit.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

companion pairs

__11-33-13
    __01-03-12-14-23-34
    __15-17-19-35-37-39
    __16-18-36-38
    __00-22-44-02-04-24
    __05-07-09-25-27-29-45-47-49
    __06-08-26-28-46-48
    __55-77-99-57-59-79
    __56-58-67-69-78-89
    __66-88-68

watch for the pairs in each line to follow each other around.

MAGA

Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2008, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

companion pairs

__11-33-13
      __01-03-12-14-23-34
      __15-17-19-35-37-39
      __16-18-36-38
      __00-22-44-02-04-24
      __05-07-09-25-27-29-45-47-49
      __06-08-26-28-46-48
      __55-77-99-57-59-79
      __56-58-67-69-78-89
      __66-88-68

watch for the pairs in each line to follow each other around.

Thanks for your reply!!...is exactly the type of stuff I'm talking about!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I have visited this site on numerous occasions before I actually joined.I still have yet to find my personal holy grail(1 power hit a month)or should I say how to get there but I'm sure I will find it in this site.I was wondering if each of you could throw out 1 tidbit of info that you know in your bones to be fact about pick 3 or 4.Something that if you tried to tell a non gambler about,they might think you're nuts.

something as simple as 0 is equal to 3 more times than not..or when three odd numbers are drawn,subtract 3 from the 7 and turn the 9 into a 6 type of stuff.A one liner will suffice and be greatly appreciated.Ya'll obviously know your chit.

U>>>>>>>ASK:
        I will tell U that I have many (system's) of which WIN once in a WHILE!!!!

BUT, I won more on QP's this last week-in than I did with ALL my science!

GO FIGURE: (but remember>>>>PSYKO is KRAZY)

LOL

PSYKOMO

Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

U>>>>>>>ASK:

LOL

PSYKOMO

LOL...evidently you are  nut!I've seen some of your posts..

One line of your "science" would be appreciated no matter what it is.I'm not looking to steal the fort.Just looking for a sliver of what you guys know to be true even though nothing in gambling is 100 percent accurate.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

U>>>>>>>ASK:

LOL

PSYKOMO

Yes, PSYKOMO how did you buy them this time that made that happen, did you change the time you bought them AM, PM, NOON, standing on one leg, bought with one dollars bills or all hundreds wore a new color of clothing what was different, inquiring minds want to know???????

What crazy thing did you do this time????

-----------------------------------------------------

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Look at the past history of your state's Pk3 game and see if this doesn't hold up.

Draws will have at least one of the digits 0-1-2-3-4 approximately 80% of the time.

Therefore, if you're looking to filter, you can filter-out combinations that do not have any one of those digits. Those combinations don't fall as often.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5120 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2008, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

LOL...evidently you are  nut!I've seen some of your posts..

One line of your "science" would be appreciated no matter what it is.I'm not looking to steal the fort.Just looking for a sliver of what you guys know to be true even though nothing in gambling is 100 percent accurate.

I Agree!>>>>>JB07:

PSYKO is a >>NUT with a HARD-HEAD, ..........but, I don't like these DEMO's

thinking'g they ARE DEAL'G with (??????????are U a NUT>>to JB07) NUT's

EVE'V............a DARN PSYKO could RUN & think for this "STUPID kongre$$)!

LOL

PSYKOMO

Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2008, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!>>>>>JB07:

PSYKO is a >>NUT with a HARD-HEAD, ..........but, I don't like these DEMO's

thinking'g they ARE DEAL'G with (??????????are U a NUT>>to JB07) NUT's

EVE'V............a DARN PSYKO could RUN & think for this "STUPID kongre$$)!

LOL

PSYKOMO

::::::scratches head::::::  ....ya got me stumped bro.  lol...I gotta admit I can't decipher what you're trying to say.Something about democrats???...

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5120 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2008, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

::::::scratches head::::::  ....ya got me stumped bro.  lol...I gotta admit I can't decipher what you're trying to say.Something about democrats???...

TRANSLATION:

It does not matter if UR ?????? YOUNG or ?????? or OLD or MIDDLE-CLA$$$

DON't U have a family with ROOT's  in AFRICA??? or ENGLAND ot some?????

WHERE from this WORLD who PA$$$$$ED the TEST to BE in the USA ..?????

TRANSLATION:

MY GRANDFATHER got SCREWED in 1919 when he landed @ the ELLIS<<<<

IF U DIDagree:

GOD (forgive UR LUCK)

PSYKOMO

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                      Washington *state*
                      United States
                      Member #62009
                      June 14, 2008
                      192 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2008, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

PSYKOMO is scarying me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Are you trying to say, that it don't matter who you are, where your at, how old you are, or what color your skin. If your wearing your lucky underwear, or doing your "lotto dance" before making a purchase.....or where you grand-daddy came from............if your gonna win, your gonna win.  Buy.......Wait.........See.........Win..............

Your crazy man.........CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EekCrazyROFL

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2008, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Are you trying to say, that it don't matter who you are, where your at, how old you are, or what color your skin. If your wearing your lucky underwear, or doing your "lotto dance" before making a purchase.....or where you grand-daddy came from............if your gonna win, your gonna win.  Buy.......Wait.........See.........Win..............

LOL..

If you got a grasp on what he's saying then god bless ya!...I sure as hell don't get it. lol   I'm still waiting for a smidgen of his science..that all..frontier gibberish aside..hehe

Washington *state*
                          United States
                          Member #62009
                          June 14, 2008
                          192 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2008, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

LOL..

If you got a grasp on what he's saying then god bless ya!...I sure as hell don't get it. lol   I'm still waiting for a smidgen of his science..that all..frontier gibberish aside..hehe

Ya gotta bring out your inner Psyko. We all have em in us, though we don't want to admit it. lol  Its the easiest way to brake the code. lol I like seeing what will be posted next!  Psykomo, are you finnish? Cus I am and my husband always tells me I'm crazy....BUT I'M NOT!!! I'M NOT I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5120 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

thank's YO lotto, loto* luv:

$ip UR coff^& ho**UR  &  LATTA  2 ????? U?????U ,,,,,,,send D  LP  mony!!!!

GET UR campainge coffee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STRAIGHT or hit D LOTTO!

PUT-UP or SHUT-UP.........we won't ROYALITY $$$$$$$$$

not  left wing-<snip>  for >>>>"MIDDLE-CLA$$$$

LOL (SKRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUUUUUUUUUUUULEFT-WING- TUTU'ssss!

PSYKOMO

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Washington *state*
                              United States
                              Member #62009
                              June 14, 2008
                              192 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

thank's YO lotto, loto* luv:

$ip UR coff^& ho**UR  &  LATTA  2 ????? U?????U ,,,,,,,send D  LP  mony!!!!

GET UR campainge coffee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STRAIGHT or hit D LOTTO!

PUT-UP or SHUT-UP.........we won't ROYALITY $$$$$$$$$

not  left wing-<snip>  for >>>>"MIDDLE-CLA$$$$

LOL (SKRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUUUUUUUUUUUULEFT-WING- TUTU'ssss!

PSYKOMO

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME PSYKOMO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!