Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tn lottery has pattern/fixed u bet!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 8 years ago by kokocat.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #56862
December 6, 2007
1826 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

The lottery ...or whoever does the web site forgot a day!!!!!   JUNE 15,2008...Anyone have that # .sneaky or just kinda stupid? Anyone else have a problem with that .it was a Sunday draw...no mid on sundays in Tn ,just eve......

koko,  last sunday  6/15/08 was 790.    kid

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I dont play the pick 3/ pick4 in state for TN.

After all the bull and mess that happened with the swap to computers, it was plain to see they haven't a clue to what they are doing.

When the time change for cut off.. Red flags came to mind.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #62234
      June 21, 2008
      37 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

thanks ...Ijust thought it was strange it was not on the list of winning #s..good luck 2 all!

United States
        Member #62234
        June 21, 2008
        37 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Red flags are in my mind too re :draw break! There is a reason,I MEAN a lot of reasons   the Tn lottery is the worst in the usa! I think Fla and Illinois draws are in real time,and Tn takes 4ever to post winning #s on their site! I say we flood them with Emails! Not that you will get a response! Good luck...keep playing 117 combo in Tn - that # is long over due!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20115 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2008, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Red flags are in my mind too re :draw break! There is a reason,I MEAN a lot of reasons   the Tn lottery is the worst in the usa! I think Fla and Illinois draws are in real time,and Tn takes 4ever to post winning #s on their site! I say we flood them with Emails! Not that you will get a response! Good luck...keep playing 117 combo in Tn - that # is long over due!

Stop playing the Lottery in-state, that would be better than E-mails. Criticising and than playing the lottery is kinda like counter productive don't you think...?

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
            Member #62234
            June 21, 2008
            37 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Stop playing the Lottery in-state, that would be better than E-mails. Criticising and than playing the lottery is kinda like counter productive don't you think...?

Is that rebecca stuff money down my pant paul hardride? Emails???????   than =then 3500.00 since june 14th is counter productive? How much did  you make?  you dont play ,obviously....U cant be the man if iam the man ...shake it up!! Scott Ferrall

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20115 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Is that rebecca stuff money down my pant paul hardride? Emails???????   than =then 3500.00 since june 14th is counter productive? How much did  you make?  you dont play ,obviously....U cant be the man if iam the man ...shake it up!! Scott Ferrall

big mouth, no balls...      oh yea, you dah man.....

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

dang.. where did  you get that picture?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8790 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2008, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

That must be my boss.

Looks like him, Sounds like him, Acts like him.

Yep it is him.   ROFL

MAGA

United States
                    Member #62234
                    June 21, 2008
                    37 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2008, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

That must be my boss.

Looks like him, Sounds like him, Acts like him.

Yep it is him.   ROFL

Looks like the ceo for the Tn lottery and the idiots that went away from the ping pong balls Laughing on the way to the bank on our money!Actually looks like a guy down the street who noses around in other peoples business....ceeeeee

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2008, 8:24 am - IP Logged

don't play the tennessee lottery period.i'm keeping my eyes on arkansas right now and if they get one i'll play there.

United States
                        Member #62234
                        June 21, 2008
                        37 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2008, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Whats your reason 4 not playing? Is it cause they had problems on more than 3 occassions with draws,broadcasting and otherwise,is it because the draws are not actually live draws,is it because there are no ping pong draws,is it because the same low payout #s keep coming up?,is it 100 other reasons? Iwould play in Kentucky...they have a consistent payout per draw. I dont blame you 4 not playing Tn....Too much /or 2 many questionable things have happened especially with cash 3.Can you imagine if 777,333,or any triple came out 3-4 draws...777  777   777 ...if that happened I  bet  the lottery would look @ things and make a change within a week!Good Luck!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2008, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Whats your reason 4 not playing?

my reason for not playing is the crooked computer draws thats why.i won nearly twenty grand from 2004-2007 playing the lottery in tennessee.i hit a pick 3 number 10 times straight to win 5,000 dollars not to mention other times i bet 4 times on a number and won 2 grand.i've hit pick 4 straights also numerous times too.BUT when they changed the draws to RNG in the late summer of 2007 i said right then thats it for me.i'm not about to throw my money away to rebecca paul and her stupid little schemes for making the lottery more money.she said they were 'maximize money for education' .when she says maximize that means low payouts on scratch offs and it means the least bet on number for pick 3 and pick 4 games so they can keep more money in its treasury and pay less to players.

United States
                            Member #62234
                            June 21, 2008
                            37 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2008, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

lottomike,

I could have not have said it better.I didnt win that much ,but it was up there as well.Todays # 06/25/08 was 946...it was 946 1-2 draws ago....something is wrong....anyone have any ideas? Iam about over it as well! Low payouts,same #s ,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.....Kentucky has more consistent #s and payouts and ...wow they actually have triples come up from time 2 time....over it!If you look at it the #s in order 946 is .....again on the left side straight up.946...any ideas?????

United States
                              Member #62234
                              June 21, 2008
                              37 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2008, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

6/18 draw 190 2days draw 7 days later winning # 1o9.Iwas so pissed about the 946 I didnt play 2 night....somethings up! and its not the payouts