Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey, does anybody reveal their method/system?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to be the one to do a "tell-all" on what I know about the lottery. I figure a lot of smart players approach the numbers in a "similar way" and rather keep to themselves how they do it.

From my time on this site, I notice some good player from the way they play Maddog Mega Million Challenge but rarely do I see those players telling LP how they approach their numbers. Also, there's a maddening culture here to shut up about it, am I right guys?  

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to be the one to do a "tell-all" on what I know about the lottery. I figure a lot of smart players approach the numbers in a "similar way" and rather keep to themselves how they do it.

From my time on this site, I notice some good player from the way they play Maddog Mega Million Challenge but rarely do I see those players telling LP how they approach their numbers. Also, there's a maddening culture here to shut up about it, am I right guys?  

Their use to be a time around here when methods were shared quite frequently.

Then it got so the naysayers would jump in on methods posts. All over the poster like a duck on a June bug.

Like:

prove it works.

if it does not work every day it aint no good.

Prove it makes a profit.

Lotteries are random it can not be beat.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Looks like many method posters have backed off into the twilight zone.

MAGA

sfilippo's avatar - skull
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah those single winner jackpot game systems are hard to come by around here.

I've shown a system for a 5 or 5 + 1 jackpot game in the thread, "Stat Fever."

Smiley Steve

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23269 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2008, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I don't think that's the case.  I think there's an unwillingness to repeat the same information lots and lots of times.

There is more than eight years of posts available to search instantly here at Lottery Post, so my feeling is that when members sense that someone has not spent a few minutes using the Search feature to see if the same topic has been previously asked/answered, their first thought is that the person did not do even a little research, and that they want someone else to do the research for them.

There are so many systems and methods documented, it's mind-boggling.  Carve out an entire day to spend going through previously-posted topics, and you will have scratched the surface.  Don't forget about the blogs too (which are also fully-searchable), because several members have posted instructions for their favorite systems there too.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I don't think that's the case.  I think there's an unwillingness to repeat the same information lots and lots of times.

There is more than eight years of posts available to search instantly here at Lottery Post, so my feeling is that when members sense that someone has not spent a few minutes using the Search feature to see if the same topic has been previously asked/answered, their first thought is that the person did not do even a little research, and that they want someone else to do the research for them.

There are so many systems and methods documented, it's mind-boggling.  Carve out an entire day to spend going through previously-posted topics, and you will have scratched the surface.  Don't forget about the blogs too (which are also fully-searchable), because several members have posted instructions for their favorite systems there too.

Cool. I notice the search feature (on the left side of the page) but never bothered to check it out. Yeah, I'll delve into it and check it out.

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Their use to be a time around here when methods were shared quite frequently.

Then it got so the naysayers would jump in on methods posts. All over the poster like a duck on a June bug.

Like:

prove it works.

if it does not work every day it aint no good.

Prove it makes a profit.

Lotteries are random it can not be beat.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Looks like many method posters have backed off into the twilight zone.

That's brutal..hahah. No method will be 100% right. It just a way to get you close enough. For the most part "luck" will, inevitability, play a bigger role than the method itself (hope those doubters realize that).

United States
              Member #62234
              June 21, 2008
              37 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Lotteries especially in TN (cash 3 and 4 )  are NOT random......They are supposed to be,I agree with you...I have a theory,laugh if you like ,but I have seen it over and over and made 1500 to 2 g a day..not often,usually 500.00....check it out------Tn moved its drawbreak from 7:18 to 7:10 eve draw,and 1:10 and from 1:18.Thats when they switched to the RNG.... SEE WHAT THEY CAN "AFFORD" then they punch in the # that will payout what they want and there it is.Thats not all.........if you go to TN site which sucks and click on cash3 and show all previous #'s you can find all the winning #s,today 841 was an L # ,sometimes it is a V ,sometimes blue,blue,blue,down the left or right side,sometimes they repeat very recent #s if not on the same day past #s ,which has been happening way to often. Tn player confidence is way down.They just voted to bring the ping pong ball drawings back........the drawbreak was overlooked by everyone....why do you think they changed drawbreak times....one could argue they take in less money ,because people dont make the drawbreak...Its just a theory..BS on my part probably.I would like to hear from you all  regarding drawbreaks. Are /is your states lottery a live draw broadcast? Tn is not.....Good luck to the players!!!!! the kocat

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Lotteries especially in TN (cash 3 and 4 )  are NOT random......They are supposed to be,I agree with you...I have a theory,laugh if you like ,but I have seen it over and over and made 1500 to 2 g a day..not often,usually 500.00....check it out------Tn moved its drawbreak from 7:18 to 7:10 eve draw,and 1:10 and from 1:18.Thats when they switched to the RNG.... SEE WHAT THEY CAN "AFFORD" then they punch in the # that will payout what they want and there it is.Thats not all.........if you go to TN site which sucks and click on cash3 and show all previous #'s you can find all the winning #s,today 841 was an L # ,sometimes it is a V ,sometimes blue,blue,blue,down the left or right side,sometimes they repeat very recent #s if not on the same day past #s ,which has been happening way to often. Tn player confidence is way down.They just voted to bring the ping pong ball drawings back........the drawbreak was overlooked by everyone....why do you think they changed drawbreak times....one could argue they take in less money ,because people dont make the drawbreak...Its just a theory..BS on my part probably.I would like to hear from you all  regarding drawbreaks. Are /is your states lottery a live draw broadcast? Tn is not.....Good luck to the players!!!!! the kocat

Take what you are noticiing and use it to your advantage.

It is sometimes easier to join them instead of continuing to fight them.

I am only playing the jp games in TN.

United States
                  Member #62234
                  June 21, 2008
                  37 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2008, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Good point Tntea......what is jp?   u talkin pick plus 5 ,powerball etc...goodluck w/ that .It frustrating to go to a site like Kentucky's and see consistent #s ,higher payouts ,and rarely a repeated #.Take 841 and 943 .Those 2 #s have come up more than I like 2 think about......a clerk who has worked out of NY that lotteries tend to repeat at the end of a month---dont know about that!!!!!kocat

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Over the years I have shared all the ideas that make up my system.  You would have to do a search of all my past posts to cover them all. 

I frequently make predictions on the prediction board so anyone can evaluate how well my system is helping me pick winners.  Once in a while someone has actually requested a copy of the programs I've written that includes those ideas but that's where I draw the line because I'm not interested in getting involved with someone else quest to win a lottery, my own quest takes up all my spare time.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Houston
                      United States
                      Member #62319
                      June 24, 2008
                      242 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2008, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Over the years I have shared all the ideas that make up my system.  You would have to do a search of all my past posts to cover them all. 

I frequently make predictions on the prediction board so anyone can evaluate how well my system is helping me pick winners.  Once in a while someone has actually requested a copy of the programs I've written that includes those ideas but that's where I draw the line because I'm not interested in getting involved with someone else quest to win a lottery, my own quest takes up all my spare time.

Interesting. Actually that's brave of you to share your ideas. I would think the players on L.P. has a high lottery-I.Q. and just a matter of time before he/she figures out your "ideas" thoroughly and use it for themselves. Does that weight on your conscience.... or what make you share it? Just curious?

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8362 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2008, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Like Todd said many of us have put our ideas in many threads. It's kind of getting old for some of us to keep posting the ideas every time a new member challenges our intelligence and forthrightness to share said ideas for the umpteenth time.

How about you doing a search for jackpot systems or any keywords related to systems and have a field day searching through the posts. Many Saturdays when i first came on here i would do an all nighters looking for various threads about systems you might even find a variation of yours and can combine ideas or after reviewing other peoples ideas come up with a better idea. It's summer time and many of us are doing things not lottery related.

Lots of people have put their ideas in the Blogs.

This poster spent a great deal of his time posting his ideas and thoughts. Rip Snorter

Don't know whatever came of him my guess is he had enough of people belittling him for his ideas.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2008, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. Actually that's brave of you to share your ideas. I would think the players on L.P. has a high lottery-I.Q. and just a matter of time before he/she figures out your "ideas" thoroughly and use it for themselves. Does that weight on your conscience.... or what make you share it? Just curious?

Does that weight on your conscience....

No, why should it?   It's just the blue prints for a system, they still have to build it.    They can use the information to make a pencil and paper system or coded it into a computer program like I have.  As I said earlier I share ideas not the programs I write.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23269 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2008, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I think that's the point of a community, whether it's a lottery community or a car forum or a bee keeper's forum.  People share their ideas so that others can benefit.  Because everyone shares, the people doing the sharing get lots of new ideas from other people, in the same way they give their own ideas.

Luck is a funny thing.  It thrives in an environment filled with positive energy, and goes into remission when surrounded by negativity.  Don't be so concerned that someone else may make some money off of your idea.  Be thrilled that they have done so, and hopeful that you will learn some new ideas from other people who share your enthusiasm for sharing.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31355 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2008, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I think that's the point of a community, whether it's a lottery community or a car forum or a bee keeper's forum.  People share their ideas so that others can benefit.  Because everyone shares, the people doing the sharing get lots of new ideas from other people, in the same way they give their own ideas.

Luck is a funny thing.  It thrives in an environment filled with positive energy, and goes into remission when surrounded by negativity.  Don't be so concerned that someone else may make some money off of your idea.  Be thrilled that they have done so, and hopeful that you will learn some new ideas from other people who share your enthusiasm for sharing.

Bravo 

love to nibble those micey feet.