Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Itchy hands = money?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 8 years ago by mylollipop.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
Washington *state*
United States
Member #62009
June 14, 2008
192 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2008, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Well, nothing came of it...I won with my scratcher and thats it.  No luck with the Wa. Lotto, and no ones else won it yet..7.5M on Wednesday.  2 people won my Hit5 Crying.So that leaves  MM.  Though I usually don't play till it reaches 50M (cuts back on my spending hehe) I'll play  because today, my husband and I celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary.  Lets see if I have any luck.

I'm picking 4 (month)17(years married)35(my age)38(hubbys age)53(just because)and mb 5(#in my family)

4,17,35,38,53--5

Watch me win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Well looks like no luck for you.  Like I said it looks like you must have itchy hands for several days for it to net you anything...my left elbow has been itching for most of this week and my premonition told me to not buy any additional tickets for the Tuesday MM draw as it wouldn't be hit (who would have picked the number 1 thank you?).  But it is telling me to put in my numbers for both the PB and MM drawing today and on the 4th...will mark my independence in 2008.  Sorry I can't share my numbers as I don't want to split either prize with anyone...I want to be the sole jackpot winner...hey I've got plans and those plans would take a hit if I had to split the jackpot prize.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Gurnee, Illinois
      United States
      Member #49731
      February 12, 2007
      917 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:57 am - IP Logged

BTW I am not playing any formula nor have I been studying the past drawings to pick my numbers...doing that kind of non sense would definitely lead most people to not pick certain numbers that happened to repeat because psychologically most people think those numbers won't roll again so soon.  I'm feeling lucky is all I can say.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
        Washington *state*
        United States
        Member #62009
        June 14, 2008
        192 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2008, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

BTW I am not playing any formula nor have I been studying the past drawings to pick my numbers...doing that kind of non sense would definitely lead most people to not pick certain numbers that happened to repeat because psychologically most people think those numbers won't roll again so soon.  I'm feeling lucky is all I can say.

I have no real formula I use either. For some reason last drawing I decided to play my own numbers. Numbers I made up from something, and some I just thought up. I do though, look at the MM website and look at recent past drawings. I like to sometimes put a number in from the previous drawing as I see alot of repeat numbers.

I bought $2 worth of MM tickets last drawing using $ I won from that scratcher.  The numbers I choose were the month, anniversary, ages ..except for  the #53 which was a just because #.  When I was looking at my picks on the screen, I thought the 53 didn't look right, so I changed it to a 52.  I liked the way it looked better, BUT of course I had to second guess myself, and say "It will probably be the dang 53."  I say.....never second guess yourself.......I changed it back to 53, and the last # drawn was of course.... 52. I was going to replay 22 from the last game.  It was just the number that popped out at me......but I didn't.  I think I'll go with whatever comes to me first next time. I've actually had more luck picking my own numbers and I don't know why.  But I will still buy my QP's. 

As for my second choosen line....and the  idea that 1 wouldn't be picked lol........I actually choose #1.  That was the ONLY # I had right on that ticket too . lol.  It was the age of my son.  The actual numbers drawn last night I would of never thought of myself.  Thats why qp's can really surprise ya.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2867 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2008, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

they say, if the right hand is itching, you will GET money......and if the left hand is itching, you will SPEND money.

I always thought it was right hand gets money and left hand pays... but my boss told me one day it was, if LEFT hand is itchy you will receive $$ and if the right one itches you will be paying... I thought I would prove him wrong, but I was wrong and I paid a lot as it always seemed to be the right hand that itched...lol

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

assaults's avatar - anime10
            RALEIGH, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #63257
            July 24, 2008
            353 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

When my left hand itches some immediate (sometimes unexpected) expense comes up. Always. But I lived in this one house and my hands itched all the time, everyone's did.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
              Member #24380
              October 21, 2005
              623 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I havce heard it and I won a few dollars the next day and more importantly, I received a monetary blessing that I had prayed for.  I think it had to do more with prayer than the itching hands usnless God was giving me a sign and He does not need to do that if I ask believing that I will receive it.  He says do not ask amiss.