Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 39 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
Member #56702
November 30, 2007
852 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

my picks 552 564 795 395 432 543 542 055Dupe Alert

that 564 looks real good....i have been chasing a combo of that # for the past couple of weeks bc of all the series #'s falling.....and it has been in almost every TTT workout.....keep with it i know i am....it has only fallen as 456 and 465

United States
    Member #56702
    November 30, 2007
    852 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

everyone should check out the post by lil speedy titled numbers that like to fall in july it has been giving alot of hits and very close to the dates it calls for

Raleigh NC
      United States
      Member #49814
      February 15, 2007
      158 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Yeah i notice that.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

i played 809 lol..something toldd me last night toplay 709 for midday and i ddin't listen to myself..lol...what should be played tonight?

Next time you better listen to yourself.......lol

That's the 64,000 question as to what should be played tonight.  Go look at wpb's TTT and see if you can come up with something from there.....just a suggestion.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Eve picks 155 935 575 875.

I think 776 is a good one too.

United States
            Member #56702
            November 30, 2007
            852 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

vergie you and i both got the same qp at mid today and of course i was going to play 890 but the machine cut out so i didn't lose any money or make any money but those darn qp's are something especially when they are one # off....it is like they are hinting to us as to what might fall.....so here are the qp's i have gotten for tonight......920ex  450ex  146ex  398 50/50   868 50/50   240 50/50   134ex  .........let's see what we can come up with these #'s.

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

everyone should check out the post by lil speedy titled numbers that like to fall in july it has been giving alot of hits and very close to the dates it calls for

I can't find it anywhere.......where is it?  Can you post the link?  Todd the administrator just posted how to post links somewhere in our forum here if you don't know how.

That's ok I just found it.......was looking for something called lil speedy but then saw the "numbers that like to fall one.......thanks anyway and thanks for pointed that out for us to check out.

United States
                Member #56702
                November 30, 2007
                852 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I can't find it anywhere.......where is it?  Can you post the link?  Todd the administrator just posted how to post links somewhere in our forum here if you don't know how.

That's ok I just found it.......was looking for something called lil speedy but then saw the "numbers that like to fall one.......thanks anyway and thanks for pointed that out for us to check out.

i will try i have never done that before.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

i will try i have never done that before.

I just found it as I said above.......I was looking for his name and not the title but it was easy to find in the pick 3 section.

United States
                    Member #56702
                    November 30, 2007
                    852 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I just found it as I said above.......I was looking for his name and not the title but it was easy to find in the pick 3 section.

i am glad you found it bc i didn't have any clue as to what i was doing and i wanted you to see it.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31553 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

i am glad you found it bc i didn't have any clue as to what i was doing and i wanted you to see it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/177357

Here it is......I sure hope I did it right.......I clicked on the copy button on that page.....if I didn't do it right I'm sure I will hear about it......lol

Yippee I think I did it right......I clicked on it and it took me there......first time I tried to do that......Todd had said not to copy and paste so I think I have learned to do it the correct way now.......hope so anyway.

United States
                        Member #56702
                        November 30, 2007
                        852 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Here it is......I sure hope I did it right.......I clicked on the copy button on that page.....if I didn't do it right I'm sure I will hear about it......lol

Yippee I think I did it right......I clicked on it and it took me there......first time I tried to do that......Todd had said not to copy and paste so I think I have learned to do it the correct way now.......hope so anyway.

that is where i got that 328 and i saw today after the fact that it had 202 to fall exact on the third and it sure did and i paid it no attention......it has been a pretty hot list.

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                          Winston Salem
                          United States
                          Member #61198
                          May 15, 2008
                          25147 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

V6-Your day is not done yet.  There's still opportunity for your 609 to hit tonite. 

Good LUCK Everybody and Happy Birthday/Anniversary to all the special people on this Fourth of July!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31553 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

that is where i got that 328 and i saw today after the fact that it had 202 to fall exact on the third and it sure did and i paid it no attention......it has been a pretty hot list.

It is a good list.......we need to go there and thank him....I just copied some of them down too.

United States
                              Member #56702
                              November 30, 2007
                              852 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

V6-Your day is not done yet.  There's still opportunity for your 609 to hit tonite. 

Good LUCK Everybody and Happy Birthday/Anniversary to all the special people on this Fourth of July!

hey hey that 609 is on lil speedy's list to fall around the 4th and it has 2* beside it  which could be a sign

Page 39 of 209