Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 40 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31514 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2008, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

vergie you and i both got the same qp at mid today and of course i was going to play 890 but the machine cut out so i didn't lose any money or make any money but those darn qp's are something especially when they are one # off....it is like they are hinting to us as to what might fall.....so here are the qp's i have gotten for tonight......920ex  450ex  146ex  398 50/50   868 50/50   240 50/50   134ex  .........let's see what we can come up with these #'s.

The way I posted the link was I went to his page and clicked on link and then there was a drop down and then clicked on copy and then came here and pasted it........I think I did it right.......going to find Todds' msg. and see if I did it right.......should have checked there first.

Your numbers sound really good that you have chosen for tonight.....I have so many written down now.....I am still going to play that line that wpb has on the TTT for sure.

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31514 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

V6-Your day is not done yet.  There's still opportunity for your 609 to hit tonite. 

Good LUCK Everybody and Happy Birthday/Anniversary to all the special people on this Fourth of July!

I'll add it to my list.......darn I'm going to be spending all my scratch winnings for sure if I keep on.... I have $13.00 left to spend.

United States
      Member #62488
      June 29, 2008
      55 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

does anyone think that 177 or 776 hit tonight?? it's the year our country was born  1776..could it be??

Joshua

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
        Member #56702
        November 30, 2007
        852 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I'll add it to my list.......darn I'm going to be spending all my scratch winnings for sure if I keep on.... I have $13.00 left to spend.

don't spend it all i am scratching one of the new bingo's right now....only play a couple of #'s that you feel good about so that you won't be mad at yourself later for spending too much...that is what ncel wants us to do is spend.....heck as much as i have spent i feel i have already built a new school.....just play a couple and win and build up a big money pot

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31514 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

don't spend it all i am scratching one of the new bingo's right now....only play a couple of #'s that you feel good about so that you won't be mad at yourself later for spending too much...that is what ncel wants us to do is spend.....heck as much as i have spent i feel i have already built a new school.....just play a couple and win and build up a big money pot

You know what......I sure did need for somebody to tell me that one more time.....been told it before and needed to hear it again.......so thanks.....I'm going to do that........but the problem is figuring out which ones to choose......lol

I'm sure I've built a school too...got to stop it.  A man from Texas told me once that he got up to playing 10 to 20 dollars a day and still was not turning a profit even by winning so he said he used the 123 method and just buys 2 or 3 a day and said it was much more fun and much less stress and it has begun to get stressful for me so I think that is a good thing to do.....what he said he did was to add 123 to the last one that hit such as 790 would be 813 by adding 1 to the 7 and 2 to the 9 and 3 to the 0.......think I'll play 813 tonight too.

Did you win at the new bingo.......I've bought about 4 of them so far and have not won on them......I love to play them though as they are so much easier to scratch off than the past ones they had.

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #62239
            June 21, 2008
            24951 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Elmozoe I Agree!
            Now I agree with you on that as well. I am so sure
            Thomas Shaheen- Executive Director of the NCEL has so much of my money that I as well have paid for half of the construction Surrenderat Northern High School in my area Wink but I am limiting what I give them now. As someone stated earlier this week I am sure they are having someone pay attention to what we are saying in here. Maybe they are out celebrating the 4th that we can sneak one in on them and make a deficit in the vault tonight. Good Luck and Good Winning tonight!!!  Dance

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31514 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

does anyone think that 177 or 776 hit tonight?? it's the year our country was born  1776..could it be??

Joshua

It' funny that you mentioned that as I was thinking the same thing and I have 776 down.

United States
                Member #56702
                November 30, 2007
                852 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

You know what......I sure did need for somebody to tell me that one more time.....been told it before and needed to hear it again.......so thanks.....I'm going to do that........but the problem is figuring out which ones to choose......lol

I'm sure I've built a school too...got to stop it.  A man from Texas told me once that he got up to playing 10 to 20 dollars a day and still was not turning a profit even by winning so he said he used the 123 method and just buys 2 or 3 a day and said it was much more fun and much less stress and it has begun to get stressful for me so I think that is a good thing to do.....what he said he did was to add 123 to the last one that hit such as 790 would be 813 by adding 1 to the 7 and 2 to the 9 and 3 to the 0.......think I'll play 813 tonight too.

Did you win at the new bingo.......I've bought about 4 of them so far and have not won on them......I love to play them though as they are so much easier to scratch off than the past ones they had.

sounds like a good plan bc i myself have spent too much and i need to cut back.  it gets very frustrating but that is why we have to TRY NOT TO SPEND SO MUCH TO FIND OUT THAT WE DIDN'T HIT ON THAT DRAW......i know someone is going to post that magic # soon so we just have to wait. 

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31514 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

sounds like a good plan bc i myself have spent too much and i need to cut back.  it gets very frustrating but that is why we have to TRY NOT TO SPEND SO MUCH TO FIND OUT THAT WE DIDN'T HIT ON THAT DRAW......i know someone is going to post that magic # soon so we just have to wait. 

Did you win on that bingo card?

United States
                    Member #56702
                    November 30, 2007
                    852 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Did you win on that bingo card?

$30.....got all the green sqaures cleared on one

ok it is very quiet in here everyone must be celebrating...we need some input on what these numbers are going to do tonight..........SOS HELP WE NEED SOME HITS IN NC TONITE.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31514 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

$30.....got all the green sqaures cleared on one

ok it is very quiet in here everyone must be celebrating...we need some input on what these numbers are going to do tonight..........SOS HELP WE NEED SOME HITS IN NC TONITE.

Oh my goodness......I have gotten 3 of them but not 4...dang I think I better buy some more of them instead of pick 3's........I won $10 today on Platinum payout and $30 one day on the new 2 dollar one Money tripler.....won $10 and had the $$$ sign and it tripled it.....also won $25 on the dollar card Summertime cash 2.......guess we better get back to talking about pick 3 or someone will have something to say about it....lol

hansol1968's avatar - 8ball
                        Washington,NC
                        United States
                        Member #55915
                        October 24, 2007
                        250 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

i got 4 qp 180 50/50 435 50/50 104 50/50 211 50/50  US Flag

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53121
                          June 24, 2007
                          6498 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

good luck to everyone tonight...

I don't know which direction I am going at the moment...

United States
                            Member #56702
                            November 30, 2007
                            852 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2008, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

i don't know why but i am feeling that 456 combo for tonite

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                              Member #62239
                              June 21, 2008
                              24951 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2008, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

here is another one we should keep our eye on as well....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/177588

*pls*

Page 40 of 209