Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida - 07/01 thru 07/31/2008

Topic closed. 788 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 11 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
Member #54490
August 20, 2007
2211 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2008, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok, thoughts on tonights draw:

Its no secret that some form of 103 was supposed to come out tonight...

I saw several members post this number for today....

Eve result = 102

That is (can't be too blunt), poppy<snip>.

Shout out to Raven62, for dominiating the midday draws these past couple of days..

Congrats to microspot80 for a great box hit tonight.

I hope we had many winners.

Good evening, and Happy 4th of July.

Joola99

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

microspot80's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #20825
    August 26, 2005
    389 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2008, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank You All!

Lets Keep knocking them down!

I had the number for the 4 ball yesterday, played it midday and did not play it back for evening and it came!  Today I made the same mistake with the 012, did not play it back for evening and it came!!!!

"Mr. Maths" - Today is a New Day, New Opportunity....Another Chance!

joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
      Member #54490
      August 20, 2007
      2211 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2008, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I wish he would stop posting comments for real...

Who cares about being a threat to the state?

That's the whole point..winning as much money from Florida Lottery as possible...

Whose side are you on man???

You wouldnt believe how many private PM's I get about how annoying this guy is.

You know who I'm talking about so please don't ask.....

I'm venting tonight, because my 103 did'nt come out, and also speaking the truth.

Please don't let me ruin your Independence day....here ya go:

Smile

United States
        Member #57551
        January 9, 2008
        841 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2008, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations microspot80 on the box hit!

Ditto..

CONGRATS MICROSPOT...

Welcome to just one of many wins :)

United States
          Member #57551
          January 9, 2008
          841 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2008, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I wish he would stop posting comments for real...

Who cares about being a threat to the state?

That's the whole point..winning as much money from Florida Lottery as possible...

Whose side are you on man???

You wouldnt believe how many private PM's I get about how annoying this guy is.

You know who I'm talking about so please don't ask.....

I'm venting tonight, because my 103 did'nt come out, and also speaking the truth.

Please don't let me ruin your Independence day....here ya go:

Smile

Joola..

Why don't you address your comment directly to the member in question?

Be a man about it.

How bout it son?

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49795 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2008, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Nicely done Raven, congratulations!

Thank You: InItToWin, Icey, Cnchsound, Lucky!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49795 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2008, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Congrats Microspot80: Evening Draw=102 Boxed!

OEE-LLL v213 Sum=03

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                Member #61353
                May 20, 2008
                33 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2008, 1:58 am - IP Logged

It's truly amazing!

If you look back on the JUNE thread for pick3, it seems like Raven was getting a win at least 1x to 2x per day.

What scares me though is that kind of system is most definitely a THREAT TO THE STATE.

Once word spreads (as it will) the Payouts will go up exponentially  and the State losses money.

At that point, the STATE will devise more creative ways to make it HARDER to win.

Otherwise, I think it is a good thing to ride this ROLL until it lasts.

I think we have all BENEFITED from Raven's picks.

Godspeed.....

Exactly what ways could the state creatively devise?  About all I can come up with is computerized drawings.  As you may not realize, Florida is already on 6 ball sets.

Now, I may not be entirely right,  but I believe Jersey switched over some time back as well. Raven62 seems to be pretty dead on there as well, so, whatever system he uses, or whatever he does to get his picks, just plain works for 6 ball sets and there is not a hell of alot that can be done about that.

Not only that, but you speak as though this forum is popular enough, and enough people are going to take the risk and enough people will find out about it that the state (well rather, the Florida Lottery, which is by no means a government agency, nor is not part of the state of Florida) will lose money.  The state makes 40-fold what is put out for tickets.  Even on the Cash3.  Between quick picks, and people playing certain numbers just for the hell of it, and people using their own systems that probably would work once for a box draw every 40-drawings and so on.  The FL will make money regardless.

Not to put you down or anything, but after seeing your posts for the past couple months,  it just seems you may want to take a break.  It is a game, and it is supposed to be fun.  If it's losing it's fun, it's really not worth doing in the first place.  Even on the Cash3, the possibility of just breaking even overall, is pretty scarce, if even at all a possibility.

And of course, good advice for everyone.  Don't bet more than you are willing to lose!  It can happen and it's easy to lose money.  If you're risking your rent money, food money, etc. just to gamble, it really is no different than a crackhead going to his dealer to get a hit.  I've personally witnessed close ones put everything on the line and lose it all, and in the end, it's not good at all.

Anyway,  not trying to preach to anyone.  Just stay safe everybody and win, win, WIN!!!

Oh yeah, and my mid-day number.  3 1 9  Putting $1000 bux on it today!  LOL.  Just joking, but I am playing it pretty hard today, so,  GOOD LUCK ALL!

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  sebring,florida
                  United States
                  Member #81
                  September 22, 2000
                  1626 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Congrats Raven midday pick and all the winners!!

254-609-729

busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                    Kissimmee, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #19605
                    August 2, 2005
                    2238 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Good call microspot80!!

7-5-08

"No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley 

United States
                      Member #57551
                      January 9, 2008
                      841 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Exactly what ways could the state creatively devise?  About all I can come up with is computerized drawings.  As you may not realize, Florida is already on 6 ball sets.

Now, I may not be entirely right,  but I believe Jersey switched over some time back as well. Raven62 seems to be pretty dead on there as well, so, whatever system he uses, or whatever he does to get his picks, just plain works for 6 ball sets and there is not a hell of alot that can be done about that.

Not only that, but you speak as though this forum is popular enough, and enough people are going to take the risk and enough people will find out about it that the state (well rather, the Florida Lottery, which is by no means a government agency, nor is not part of the state of Florida) will lose money.  The state makes 40-fold what is put out for tickets.  Even on the Cash3.  Between quick picks, and people playing certain numbers just for the hell of it, and people using their own systems that probably would work once for a box draw every 40-drawings and so on.  The FL will make money regardless.

Not to put you down or anything, but after seeing your posts for the past couple months,  it just seems you may want to take a break.  It is a game, and it is supposed to be fun.  If it's losing it's fun, it's really not worth doing in the first place.  Even on the Cash3, the possibility of just breaking even overall, is pretty scarce, if even at all a possibility.

And of course, good advice for everyone.  Don't bet more than you are willing to lose!  It can happen and it's easy to lose money.  If you're risking your rent money, food money, etc. just to gamble, it really is no different than a crackhead going to his dealer to get a hit.  I've personally witnessed close ones put everything on the line and lose it all, and in the end, it's not good at all.

Anyway,  not trying to preach to anyone.  Just stay safe everybody and win, win, WIN!!!

Oh yeah, and my mid-day number.  3 1 9  Putting $1000 bux on it today!  LOL.  Just joking, but I am playing it pretty hard today, so,  GOOD LUCK ALL!

<<..and people using their own systems that probably would work once for a box draw every 40-drawings and so on.>>

Right!

Explain how a certain person here has been winning close to everyday for the past month.

Many people here are DUMB enough to attribute it to luck.

I say you can attribute it to a HECK OF GOOD SYSTEM which carefully analyzes historical patterns and minimizes the odds down to winnable picks.

To win 20 out of the last 30 draws would not be LUCK! Not by any gambler's definition.

It would be, however, a really good system.

What I am saying is that if 100  people, 1000 people or even 5000 people over time took such a system and started to use it, what do you think would be the outcome?

Long Island
                        Bahamas
                        Member #59488
                        March 17, 2008
                        1555 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Raven, whatever system you use to get your numbers, keep it up.  Thank you for sharing your numbers and making it possible for each of us to enjoy a piece of the pie.  After all, I assume it isnt only me that play the game to win money, not to throw away money.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

United States
                          Member #57551
                          January 9, 2008
                          841 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2008, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Raven, whatever system you use to get your numbers, keep it up.  Thank you for sharing your numbers and making it possible for each of us to enjoy a piece of the pie.  After all, I assume it isnt only me that play the game to win money, not to throw away money.

My point exactly.

God!

I am trying to PRAISE Raven for a JOB WELL DONE! Not criticize him or anyone else here.

Anyone with half the mental capacity would see that!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12587 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:02 am - IP Logged

My point exactly.

God!

I am trying to PRAISE Raven for a JOB WELL DONE! Not criticize him or anyone else here.

Anyone with half the mental capacity would see that!

Flamarko, your problem is YOU talk too much. It's not like nobody knows who's been winning. If u go back & read your posts, u will see that u sound like u r whining.  Stop running your mouth & jump on the winning train & enjoy!  Nobody is trying to attack u, we r just tire of listening to something we already know.  We did not ask for your opinion, so lay it down & cool it, please.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                              Florence, Alabama
                              United States
                              Member #8658
                              November 13, 2004
                              1993 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:12 am - IP Logged

midday: 11X and 8X8

evening: 00X and 33X

good luck!!!

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

Page 11 of 53