Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Advice...for the Big One

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm on the verge of winning a significant amount from Mega Million (if not the entire jackpot). This is not a joke. I just want to be fully prepare when I do hit it. I see things so clearly in the rugged world of the Mega Million matrix. My method shows me "exactly" why the particular numbers played and exactly what number will play next.

In an early post, I spoke in length about my approach to the Mega Million...it's the best insight I can give to the L.P. community without revealing too much about my methods. All it take is wisdom, patience, and like the title of that post, "Let the numbers lead you."

Yesterday, I played and my numbers were 02-23-34-43-48. The Mega numbers were, 01-22-33-43-52. I know exactly why I didn't get 'em all right. The numbers that played, my method had it produced and I opt to go with what I played. When I look back on why I played my particular numbers, I realize another factor in the rugged world of Mega Million. That's the best thing about my unique style of grasping the Matrix's world; I can "think" quick on my feet and make sense out of happenstances....and that's a critical skill-set any player needs to put themselves in position to be lucky to win a jackpot.

Which bring me to the point of this post. I need advice how to go about setting up a financial team, a Lawyer (what to expect??) and stuff like that. I've read tons of stuff on the internet but what firms should I contact that specialize in lottery money? What financial institution to look at to put together a financial team? Should I have my Lawyer open my  Foundation in the event some greedy entity try to sue me after learning my identity (though I won't be putting myself in that spotlight)?

I just need a simple steps-to-take once I have the winning ticket in my hands. Any advice, suggestion would be appreciated.

United States
    Member #62468
    June 28, 2008
    6 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes mega everyone wants to win the big one but unfortunately we thrive to suceed maybe someday you will win it I have had sevral chances and guess what its always a little to short or a little number is like 2 digets off. Now unfortunately i have been studying a scenario that blew my mind and actually I have backtested it and I would of WON it  like 3 years ago there is always a way you just have to find it and belive me I will not quit any information needed .

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2008, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes mega everyone wants to win the big one but unfortunately we thrive to suceed maybe someday you will win it I have had sevral chances and guess what its always a little to short or a little number is like 2 digets off. Now unfortunately i have been studying a scenario that blew my mind and actually I have backtested it and I would of WON it  like 3 years ago there is always a way you just have to find it and belive me I will not quit any information needed .

That's the spirit, don't quit. Stick with it and defy the "norms" of studying the numbers.... do something crazily different. Think about it: If you ever check out Maddog Mega Million Challenge, most players are playing the same numbers therefore their methods/systems/ideas are similar in result -- go beyond that.

You want to set yourself apart from the pack and the way to do that is is to "think" different. Think crazy, think wild but it must be confined in the realms of Patterns. Good luck.

United States
        Member #62468
        June 28, 2008
        6 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

In everbodies fanatasy there has to be a plan. i will share my stategy its the funds thats stops me from winning the big one> The formulas are incredible 3 drawing ago in the powerball I had 5 numbers backtesting this formula its incredible I have talked to a guy in the UK using this formula he has jackpotted several times its like a pattern it shows up for a while and then its like dead so be prepared when its hot!!!!!!

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

In everbodies fanatasy there has to be a plan. i will share my stategy its the funds thats stops me from winning the big one> The formulas are incredible 3 drawing ago in the powerball I had 5 numbers backtesting this formula its incredible I have talked to a guy in the UK using this formula he has jackpotted several times its like a pattern it shows up for a while and then its like dead so be prepared when its hot!!!!!!

You recognize it. To tell you the truth, the patterns never dies... it just  ends and start again, simultaneously (believe it or not). If you're seeing a period of numbers playing without any patterns, the stragety is not as strong. Numbers need patterns just like a child needs his mother. Without it, the game is pointless for the odds will be ridiculously crazy and people will not play it.

United States
            Member #62468
            June 28, 2008
            6 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

so whats your strategy mega  or your formula? If you don't want to post its ok send me a massage

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

so whats your strategy mega  or your formula? If you don't want to post its ok send me a massage

I'll give you an advice: Don't study the number at face value, go deeper.  Look at your numbers number-to-number, all the way down and just think about why it's playing in that order. Experiment, try things,  add things like the "count" between each numbers. Questions it and thrive for answers. Always look for patterns (and they come in crazy ideas, discoveries, realizations etc..)

That's the basic in getting starting with a strong method or stragety. I can't tell you my method but I can prepare you to develope your own and the advice I gave should be enough. Good luck.

DC81's avatar - batman39
                MI
                United States
                Member #54830
                August 31, 2007
                985 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2008, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I too am working on a sure fire method of predicting what the next jackpot numbers will be for potentially years to come. Unfortunately plutonium is still rather hard to come by as is predicting when a bolt of lightning will strike or Mr.Fusion. I need to find some other way to generate 1.21 gigawatts! Maybe if I slip off my toilet again and hit my head it'll finally come to me.

Seriously though, if anyone could really predict **COUGHPSYCHICSCOUGHCOUGH** the outcome of numbers they would have to not only keep the system or method to themselves and secret but they couldn't play it more than once or twice winning anything more than $150 (for Mega Millions) without raising suspicion and even if you didn't the lottery would just have to mess with the matrix of either set of balls or well anything involved with the drawing to completely ruin the system. Without actually rigging the machine Time Travel would be the only real way to do it and that's so far beyond anything anyone on this planet could do that it'll likely never happen, at least in any science fiction/fantasy way about it, especially when it comes to the whole return trip thing.

You can't predict random.

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2008, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I too am working on a sure fire method of predicting what the next jackpot numbers will be for potentially years to come. Unfortunately plutonium is still rather hard to come by as is predicting when a bolt of lightning will strike or Mr.Fusion. I need to find some other way to generate 1.21 gigawatts! Maybe if I slip off my toilet again and hit my head it'll finally come to me.

Seriously though, if anyone could really predict **COUGHPSYCHICSCOUGHCOUGH** the outcome of numbers they would have to not only keep the system or method to themselves and secret but they couldn't play it more than once or twice winning anything more than $150 (for Mega Millions) without raising suspicion and even if you didn't the lottery would just have to mess with the matrix of either set of balls or well anything involved with the drawing to completely ruin the system. Without actually rigging the machine Time Travel would be the only real way to do it and that's so far beyond anything anyone on this planet could do that it'll likely never happen, at least in any science fiction/fantasy way about it, especially when it comes to the whole return trip thing.

About 10 or 12 years ago, I was unemployed and badly in need of a job. I used to hang with my buddies who was up to no good, this was for like several weeks. We see each others and just stand around talking about a bunch of nothing.

I told them I was gonna applied at U.P.S. (about 7 minutes from where we live). I got nothing but "constant negatives" from them: "that's hard work,"  "they gonna slave you, bro,"  "the pay sucks and they gonna work you like a dog,"  " you gonna be pulling like 1000 boxes from an 18-wheeler and you gotta move at a fast pace.." and blah blah -- constant negatives.

I attend the job orientation and they tried me out an hour later. I get inside the truck, flip the flaps and starting unloading boxes (with the labels faced up). I kept unloading them on the conveyor belt and pace myself the rest of the way.

In 3 short months, I got promote to the "beltline" where I sort out the boxes from the labels while the newcomers unload (like I did for 3 months). I end up with a tone body, recognition in my first year and got a Safety Award.

Shortly after that, they wanted to promote me as a Driver but I turned it down. They wanted to promote me as a Supervisor but I turned that down too.  I could have climb the corporate ladder like others before me, all because "I WENT OUT AND TRIED IT FOR MYSELF."

I didn't let "negativites" hold me back. I approach the lottery the same way. My family look at me and laugh when I say I can win something "significant" from the lottery. I started out about 13 or15 years ago and gain some very sound knowledge, wisdom, and understanding about the numbers. I don't remind myself of the million odds or the "chances of winning" and all that crap.

If the game is "man-made" I can win it. So can you, just stop doubting yourself and stick with what you do. My method is great and I plan to prove it to L.P. soon, if not now.

n.capemay nj.
                    United States
                    Member #62591
                    July 2, 2008
                    1 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2008, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

luck of the irish

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10390 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I used to wonder if "Steve Player" was on this board.

Now I wonder how many names "he" is using.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

"I didn't let "negativites" hold me back. I approach the lottery thesame way. My family look at me and laugh when I say I can win something"significant" from the lottery. I started out about 13 or15 years agoand gain some very sound knowledge, wisdom, and understanding about thenumbers. I don't remind myself of the million odds or the "chances ofwinning" and all that crap.

If the game is "man-made" I can win it. So can you, just stopdoubting yourself and stick with what you do. My method is great and Iplan to prove it to L.P. soon, if not now."

Nice attitude to have! Good luck to you. Cheers

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

"I didn't let "negativites" hold me back. I approach the lottery thesame way. My family look at me and laugh when I say I can win something"significant" from the lottery. I started out about 13 or15 years agoand gain some very sound knowledge, wisdom, and understanding about thenumbers. I don't remind myself of the million odds or the "chances ofwinning" and all that crap.

If the game is "man-made" I can win it. So can you, just stopdoubting yourself and stick with what you do. My method is great and Iplan to prove it to L.P. soon, if not now."

Nice attitude to have! Good luck to you. Cheers

I agree ThatScaryChick. If you don't feel or believe your are going to win then why the hell play the game. I'm in it to win it. I don't care what people say either. "I" feel I will win and that's all that matters to me. Keep having that postive attitude because it sure beats having a negative one anyday.

GOOD LUCK!

Play to win!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2008, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Dude, it's RANDOM !

YOU 'think about it'.

Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands have 'systems', and I'd be willing to bet hundreds of people have also developed 'your' system, but there is no system out there that can predict randomness with any amount of 'success'.

Oh sure, tons of people get 3x5, but you go take a hard look at any of the 'prediction' threads on here - most of these folks have a developed system of some sort just as you do, and they don't do too well; a stray 3x5, and once in a great while a 4x5...

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm not saying you won't win it - I'm saying there are tons of people thinking your thoughts - myself included - but most of us know this is a sport, a game, with incredible odds stacked against us, but we still play...

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2008, 2:06 am - IP Logged

About 10 or 12 years ago, I was unemployed and badly in need of a job. I used to hang with my buddies who was up to no good, this was for like several weeks. We see each others and just stand around talking about a bunch of nothing.

I told them I was gonna applied at U.P.S. (about 7 minutes from where we live). I got nothing but "constant negatives" from them: "that's hard work,"  "they gonna slave you, bro,"  "the pay sucks and they gonna work you like a dog,"  " you gonna be pulling like 1000 boxes from an 18-wheeler and you gotta move at a fast pace.." and blah blah -- constant negatives.

I attend the job orientation and they tried me out an hour later. I get inside the truck, flip the flaps and starting unloading boxes (with the labels faced up). I kept unloading them on the conveyor belt and pace myself the rest of the way.

In 3 short months, I got promote to the "beltline" where I sort out the boxes from the labels while the newcomers unload (like I did for 3 months). I end up with a tone body, recognition in my first year and got a Safety Award.

Shortly after that, they wanted to promote me as a Driver but I turned it down. They wanted to promote me as a Supervisor but I turned that down too.  I could have climb the corporate ladder like others before me, all because "I WENT OUT AND TRIED IT FOR MYSELF."

I didn't let "negativites" hold me back. I approach the lottery the same way. My family look at me and laugh when I say I can win something "significant" from the lottery. I started out about 13 or15 years ago and gain some very sound knowledge, wisdom, and understanding about the numbers. I don't remind myself of the million odds or the "chances of winning" and all that crap.

If the game is "man-made" I can win it. So can you, just stop doubting yourself and stick with what you do. My method is great and I plan to prove it to L.P. soon, if not now.

Why on earth would anyone turn down job promotions if it will better yourself ?

And... you have been playing the lottery for 13-15 years.... must not have won much, or you would not be here asking how to win (which you are basically doing).   Win the jackpot, THEN come here and just look around, try the 'search' function - anything you want to know has already been asked. It's all here.   Dig a little.

We can all 'win something significant from the lottery' and it takes 'some' skill and a lot of LUCK.  To think otherwise, you really are fooling yourself.

If the game is man-made you can win it - and so can millions of others.