Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga midday 929

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Trust me...it's not for nothing!  GA players appreciate it.  Honestly, I've never even played the pair game.  I've just been following to see when there's a good likelihood the numbers I like to play will fall.  But now...I will give the pairs a try.  It may take me awhile to stop going against the grain some times, but trust me I am an eager student/follower, lol!!  And I am serious about getting focused-distractions are my enemy with the lottery 9 times out of 10. 

My last few posts really narrowed it down... I know what you mean by distractions....which is why I only look at a couple of posts to make my final selection... Emily's thread is priceless in my eyes and Logo has a good thread as well. I am sticking with what works for me....

Atlanta/Georgia
    United States
    Member #61526
    May 26, 2008
    80 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chouquounette! You are right on the money with that 590 prediction for midday today. Thanks for all your efforts in making us hit in Georgia.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2008, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chouquounette! You are right on the money with that 590 prediction for midday today. Thanks for all your efforts in making us hit in Georgia.

Thank you!  I am here to help in any way I can!  and I am glad to see the results!