Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If an LP member wins July 8th MM what would you say to him/her if they show up on the site?

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 8 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I would say,what the heck are you doing online? Go spend and help boost our economy. Smile

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Inglewood
    United States
    Member #41769
    June 22, 2006
    122 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I'd wish them the best of luck and best of life!!

" Can't wait to get my Home Theater system"

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I would say congratulations. What would YOU say Mega-ThinkTank?

Of course I would congratulate the person but...... let just wait til I respond to the other posters on this post and I'll tell you all what I'm really gonna do. You will not believe this (even if I tell you). Just wait.

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

If they win. I would said Im happy for you. If I win or my family member, couisn...ect win. I'll go on here. I would be really nice and give peoples on here some money. I would said to the person that win. Can I have some money?

...and of course the temptation of "asking" is hard to resist.

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

PSYKO would ASK ??????????? that

he,she,or it post with MadDog >>>

TRANSLATION:

You have proven U-kan "RUN" with

the "BIG DOG"  PartyStretchBananaStretch

LOL

PSYKOMO

Soon bro, soon...

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Haha... and I'm actually from Houston Texas (east side).

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Soon bro, soon...

Thank's BRO:

BUTT, this "BRO KNOWS">>>>>>>>>>

PSYKO was a BRO when BRO's were not "K@@L">>>>>>>>>>

NOW ........don't LET the BRO "BUBBLE" BURST in UR FACE>>>>

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

REMEMBER:

"KEEP YOUR HEAD UP"^^^^^^^"WATCH UR BACK" !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Haha... and I'm actually from Houston Texas (east side).

Hey folks,

I have designated July 8th to be a defining moment for a "method" I have spent years perfecting. The signs are all in place.

Three draws ago, it started. I gotten 3 numbers rights and the last two was off by single digits. The second draw, I got the entire number groups right for all 6 numbers -- though I was focusing on getting the numbers right too, there was still a "little something" I needed to know that I now know. On the third draw (which was last Friday), I'm fully convinced, Tuesday the 8th is the Big One to give my method a serious test.

On Friday, I got set 1,2,3, and 4 right with set 5 and the MMball wrong plus the "numbers" wrong too. Sound confusing ? I have to "word" it like that to keep my method a secret, so forgive my crytic-speaking. I actually got the first 4 sets right but the numbers wrong with the 5th set and the MM ball wrong because I didn't use the method on it ( I was rushing at the last minute to get to the store before the terminal close so I took wild guesses for the 5th and the MM ball.

All day Saturday, I was rejoicing with my strong performance on Friday's draw. Sunday (today), I did some light studies all over again just to run my method for each set to make sure it's sound and accurate. The L.P. community will witness the credibility of my method so yeah.... I'm predicting on Maddog Mega Million Challenge this Tuesday.

You guys will be utterly amaze and shock for the simple fact I'm predicting a "significant" prize if not the entire jackpot.

Mega-ThinkTank WILL NOT disappoint.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks,

I have designated July 8th to be a defining moment for a "method" I have spent years perfecting. The signs are all in place.

Three draws ago, it started. I gotten 3 numbers rights and the last two was off by single digits. The second draw, I got the entire number groups right for all 6 numbers -- though I was focusing on getting the numbers right too, there was still a "little something" I needed to know that I now know. On the third draw (which was last Friday), I'm fully convinced, Tuesday the 8th is the Big One to give my method a serious test.

On Friday, I got set 1,2,3, and 4 right with set 5 and the MMball wrong plus the "numbers" wrong too. Sound confusing ? I have to "word" it like that to keep my method a secret, so forgive my crytic-speaking. I actually got the first 4 sets right but the numbers wrong with the 5th set and the MM ball wrong because I didn't use the method on it ( I was rushing at the last minute to get to the store before the terminal close so I took wild guesses for the 5th and the MM ball.

All day Saturday, I was rejoicing with my strong performance on Friday's draw. Sunday (today), I did some light studies all over again just to run my method for each set to make sure it's sound and accurate. The L.P. community will witness the credibility of my method so yeah.... I'm predicting on Maddog Mega Million Challenge this Tuesday.

You guys will be utterly amaze and shock for the simple fact I'm predicting a "significant" prize if not the entire jackpot.

Congrats...  Keep it up...

Litebets27's avatar - power
                    Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I will be very happy for that person, and ofcourse, congratulate them and wish them luck with their decisions on what to do with and how to spend their winnings.

Now, if I'm the winner, it would be an AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT, (I hope, I hope).I don't know what I will do!

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Litebets27's avatar - power
                      Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #10465
                      January 14, 2005
                      6065 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks,

I wish you success! Thumbs Up

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

DC81's avatar - batman39
                        MI
                        United States
                        Member #54830
                        August 31, 2007
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

So don't forget to post there, you know you're setting yourself up just like certain other posters before you who said they'd do the same thing, I haven't been here all that long and I've seen it happen numerous times.

Anyway, I'd say "congratulations you lucky bastard" and then wonder why they're posting here, even if it's a long time member they'd just be opening themselves up to being pested in PM hell unless they can be turned off or blocked, maybe not by the regulars, but from the lurkers and posters that like to cause trouble.

If it were me, I'd wait awhile to announce it and then after I do demand I have a "Hall of Fame" icon. Actually, I wouldn't say anything... If I did I wouldn't be using this account. Then you could enjoy an exchange between this account and the alt that would probably result in an argument, just for "entertainment".... And I just gave away my plan.... DRAT!

You can't predict random.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20119 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2008, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks,

I think I can speak for the rest of the people on the challenge as well as myself, and that is wishing you the best of luck this Tuesday in the challenge and your actual win of Mega Millions....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                            Member #55246
                            September 20, 2007
                            225 Posts

Hey folks,

I hope you win Mega-ThinkTank.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts

Hey folks,

Can't wait to see. Good luck! Cool

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."