Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga midday 076

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mistyblue's avatar - itsallgood
GA
United States
Member #59962
April 1, 2008
1637 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2008, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I do I do !!!!!!!!!!Banana I finally got a hit. It wasn't much but some is better than none! Thanks chouquounette! You go girl!

I'm through following my dreams! I'm going to ask them where they are going and hook up with them later.

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I do I do !!!!!!!!!!Banana I finally got a hit. It wasn't much but some is better than none! Thanks chouquounette! You go girl!

Oh good Misty!  I am so glad for you!  I was hoping someone paid attention! Tribal Dance 

Toy's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg

United States
      Member #45
      September 7, 2001
      844 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2008, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!  Keep up the great  work..  A great big THANK YOU from the GA bunch.

mistyblue's avatar - itsallgood
        GA
        United States
        Member #59962
        April 1, 2008
        1637 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2008, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

You have been on the money so many times and I missed out but this time I paid very close attention to all your post. That little voice in the back of my mind didn't fool me this time. Thanks again. Guess I'm not jinxed. LOL

I'm through following my dreams! I'm going to ask them where they are going and hook up with them later.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
          Georgalina
          United States
          Member #47348
          October 31, 2006
          75 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2008, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chou for all your hard work.It takes some time to put together all the data that you are so faithful and generous to give

to us here. I don't get to post much due to having to sneak!, but I read yours every chance I get. Got the 010 boxed tonite due

to your help!!!

Party

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2008, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chou for all your hard work.It takes some time to put together all the data that you are so faithful and generous to give

to us here. I don't get to post much due to having to sneak!, but I read yours every chance I get. Got the 010 boxed tonite due

to your help!!!

Party

Aimlesslady... when I get feedback like yours I am melting on the inside!  I am so happy someone out there is also winning some money.  Again I am very happy to share my knowledge which comes mainly from my intuition and the way I look at numbers...Congrats on your win!  You will hit a straight soon! and stick around... there is more to come! Heart Glasses 

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!  Keep up the great  work..  A great big THANK YOU from the GA bunch.

Thank You Toy!  All these messages are very very heartwarming and appreciated! Cupid