Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lucky.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2008, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I had a question is it possible to play in another state online? RH plays Miami, and Illinois but I want to play NY all the good numbers seem to fall in that house but I love the convenience of having an account online.

Hi, and welcome alll the way from the good folks in Long Island, Bah.  It's interesting up in here so enjoy!!!

As for online accounts with other states, Yea I think its possible, but I think you would have to use your credit card on that note.

If you dont mind, try asking baleslady, i think she can assist you on that. lol

Yes baleslady, you sure can! lol.

Good Luck!

Michigan
    United States
    Member #62830
    July 10, 2008
    497 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

How can i reach her am new here so am not sure how to browse for her. How is Long Island?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2008, 12:08 am - IP Logged

How can i reach her am new here so am not sure how to browse for her. How is Long Island?

You can click on her name and then click on send pm to send her a message. To actually find her just go to members and type her name in. Hope that helps!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Michigan
        United States
        Member #62830
        July 10, 2008
        497 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2008, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks ThatScaryChick I found her.

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2008, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Overall , its great..I mean we just had a tragedy here that we usually dont have.   Some guy was found dead on the side of the street.. In Long Island, we don't normally have those things... We are sadden by that,,, things are not quite back to normal.

Hope u r'e benefiting from this site!

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I had a question is it possible to play in another state online? RH plays Miami, and Illinois but I want to play NY all the good numbers seem to fall in that house but I love the convenience of having an account online.

I just happened to come to this post when i putted in the search for LIC.  shortlady I know that you PM me asking about the online site to play other states.  i was under the impression that you played NY, FL and IL in Freeport.  I thought that you were interested in playing OTHER states like GA, CA etc.  Seeing that you are in Freeport, you need to go to FML there or and create an account.  their online site is www.freeportgame.com. Or, another thing that you can do, whenever you're in Nassau again, go to one of the FML webshops there, sorry not to one, go to the one on Wulff and Village Road and create an account with them.  They will give you an atm card so that you can withdraw your money once you've had a hit.  It's really the same as freeportgame.com, but their website is nassaugame.com.  That is where most of the Bahamians that play online, play.  Surprised no one else on here told you about them.  There are other webshops that have online sites, but I personally prefer fml, and look like fantasy web is good, but I don't have an account with them YET (hint, singlenumber!!!).  You will see that you will be able to play NY also there.  Just find an FML webshop over there.  And thank you ms Lee!!!!!!!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #20
              December 20, 2000
              56967 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2008, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP shortlady !!

Good Luck Lep