Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just telling everyone know how i feel

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Reesas1.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

he will make it alrightSun Smiley

i hope so thank you lank for being there

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #58526
    February 18, 2008
    683 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I always tell myself when things are looking bleak that it's just a test.  If I can get through it, then something worth waiting for will be just over the horizon!  Don't give up!  Think back over your life and remember some of the little things that made you smile.......maybe a beautiful day, a child laughing, your sports team winning big (if you root for one)............just remember that life is a cycle and it sounds like it's only going to get better for you!

Music always makes me feel better and if I can recommend a song.........."Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
      Member #12416
      March 13, 2005
      564 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

its that i just cannot take it anymore right all im doing is crying in front of this computer wondering what im going to do and thank you for being there for me

..........I'm not sure if it will help, but I've found that when I'm resisting a strong emotion it makes me even more tired.....

when you fight anything for long you find yourself exhausted....and end up going in circles with whatever the situation is..........

along with your Prayers, try to relax into the "situation".........give "it" to the Almighty....... trust that "all is in Divine Order".

"This too shall pass".....Good times come in cycle just like the the bad times.

You Are Loved, and a precious Human Being...it's alright to cry when things get tough....please try to surrender the burden and Trust.

Maybe give yourself a time limit and have a good cry.........?

then Remember a really nice time in your Life and rest in that memory.

Bless You!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear that life is difficult for you right now, but the best thing you can do right now is cry.

The purpose of crying

Throughout history and in every culture, people cry. "Weeping often occurs at precisely those times when we are least able to fully verbalize complex, overwhelming emotions and least able to fully articulate our feelings."

Crying can also be an escape: It allows us to turn away from the cause of our anguish, and inward toward our own bodily sensations. Scientists feel that weeping is necessary because no human behavior has ever evolved unless it somehow contributed to survival.

Stress is terrible for the health of your brain, heart and other organs, weeping has served humans throughout our evolutionary history by reducing stress, and to help us cope with the pain of living.

Crying out our feelings allows the emotion to express and move through our bodies, and once fully moved, they are transformed. This transformation is not something that can be forced upon the emotions. They must be allowed to move fully and organically through the body, until they naturally reach healing and transformation. And they will.

If you have not had a transformative experience through crying, you simply have not allowed the expression to complete. And if you've stopped yourself from crying in the middle, you may actually feel worse. It's as if you let loose the floodgates, and then right in the middle, changed your mind and are trying to force all that forward moving energy back into containment. It will be MORE painful than if you just let it continue flowing out to it's natural end. I've seen many people do just that, and then blame the process of crying for the additional pain they feel from trying to stop the flow.

Our feelings do not go away because we stop expressing them. They just go underground, into our unconscious, stored along with the memories. If you feel pain as you experience something and you do not process and release the pain, it stays with you in your memory banks as part of your memory, although usually frozen, hidden in the attic, and often not consciously remembered.

If you allow the tears to flow in a natural way, they eventually come to a natural stopping point. The process is something like peeling an onion. As you work through a layer of pain, your body cries the feelings in that layer, and then the tears just sort of dissipate by themselves. Sometimes the body gives you signs that you're at the end of the layer.

If the layer is too big for you to cry through in one "session", don't worry, your body will find a stopping place. You will cry and cry and cry, and then you'll collapse and probably fall asleep for a long nap. This is natural. The body is helping you work through a rather large layer of the onion. When you awaken, try to do something in the physical world that will help draw you out into life. Wash dishes. Work in the garden. This will ground you in the outer world. Then, after a short rest, you will be ready to go back inside and work on the emotions again.

If you have truly reached the end of the layer, you will feel an expansion in your body, because you have cleared frozen energy and made room for loving awarenesses and feelings to move in. You may find yourself re-evaluating the pain or the memory or the current situation, spontaneously seeing things in a new way.

May the transformative experience relieve you of the pain you are feeling.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          ga
          United States
          Member #52616
          June 1, 2007
          1394 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2008, 9:15 am - IP Logged

just telling eveyrone in lp that i feel so depress and stress out just feel like just ending every thing cause im really tier of living this life ,and i love you all

your friend xthundercat

xthundercat

i do not    know   your   whole   situation   but    you need      to  get   some  outside  help. you go down  that

same road    a lot  .     depression  is   something   real     serious      sometimes ,     you can    get   out  of   it by   yourself,

sometimes    you may     need     medicine.  there   is    no    harm   or shame   in seeking  professional  help.i hope you take

this   serious  .   i am not trying  to  make  you feel bad .i  have   dealt   with  depression  in  my       family    ,serious    depression    ,the  kind

that  makes  you[ not  want  to   eat,drink,sleep,go  to  church  ,go  to the  store,the   kind  that  tells  you  all  i  need is   sleep.

i had   3 people in   my life  that  suffered   from  it  bad  ,i mean bad.  i  began   to think  ,just  for  a    while,  that   they   was 

not  going to get better,you  know  that   devil  wants   us  to  think  that.one  thing i  learned   in  life   ,if  the  battle is  too much,

turn  it over   to the  lord,i am   not  affraid   to  say     this  battle  is  not  mines   it  is   the  lord. my  family  members  are   

better   today   ,they   take  medication   they   have   to   see   their    doctor,1 family  member  died 7  yrs  ago     but  he   was  so much   better .some times as people  we  have to  admit  we can   not  meet   everybodys  needs .give  yourself

permission   to  be  happy,give yourself  permission    to take  care  of  yourself,there  is a   saying   ,if  mama   aint  happy

aint    nobody   happy.take  care    of yourself  ,there is only  one of  you.

from    all  of    the   response  you  have   gotten  ,You  are  very   much   LOVED 

I PRAY THAT  YOU  FIND THE PEACE THAT  YOU NEED 

REMEMBER   THAT     GOD  LOVES YOU    ASK  AND  IT   WILL  BE   GIVEN

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #49847
            February 17, 2007
            2408 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2008, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Crying= 940 806 322 222  820 709 7727

hope you will be able to take away all your stresses from these numbers today.

Good Luck!!!

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2008, 10:55 am - IP Logged

just telling eveyrone in lp that i feel so depress and stress out just feel like just ending every thing cause im really tier of living this life ,and i love you all

your friend xthundercat

NO!

Im thinking but not to clear, I recall someone, some months back saying almost the exact same thing, I hope it wasnt you.

Thundercat, think about it this way you might be down and out but someone out there has it worse (trust me!!)

Here is a Care Bear for you honey (hope she cheers you up!!)

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Cat.,

Whatever troubles at this moment, walk away from it. Talk to people you love,seek help today from

a doctor,priest,grandma. If you need go down to the hospital today! The easiest thing to do in life is to give

up! Anyone can do that! Please re-read the advice you have been given here and do something positve

Now. You are in New York, as an ex New Yorker I know there is plenty of help for you if you want it.  Get

up from that computer (even if you are still crying) and get someone to help you Today! See a funny movie,

play your favorite dance song, take your meds if your doctor has advised you to. IT will get better each

day and the journey is hard so professional help is the best way to go here. I have prayed  for your

mental healing and physical well being. Take care of yourself..Please get help today.

henfield's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #44778
                  August 8, 2006
                  1323 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Please pray to GOD and ask him for your forgiveness,because only GOD has the answer to all your questions.BELIEVE AND KEEP THE FAITH.

All*Star's avatar - Trek STLOGO4.gif
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #51036
                    March 25, 2007
                    655 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Lep ...."What would make things better for you XTC?"

Have you told your family about these feelings?

Yes, these are tough times - But I see things getting MUCH

better for you ( and ALL of us)!   Remember this................

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body!"

We're all pulling for you,

~All*Star~

"Everybody's a STAR....some rising, some falling....

5 stars  Whichever YOU happen to be.....SHINE ON!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31342 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Amazing Grace"

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
                      That sav’d a wretch like me!
                      I once was lost, but now am found,
                      Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
                      And grace my fears reliev’d;
                      How precious did that grace appear,
                      The hour I first believ’d!

Thro’ many dangers, toils and snares,
                      I have already come;
                      ’Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
                      And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promis’d good to me,
                      His word my hope secures;
                      He will my shield and portion be,
                      As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #38388
                        April 28, 2006
                        411 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2008, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

prayer and blessings to you,feel better,   huppy

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #49847
                          February 17, 2007
                          2408 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2008, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

your friend xthundercat

be carefull of what you speak!!!!

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

yougotit7's avatar - animal bird.jpg
                            Villa Rica, GA
                            United States
                            Member #59706
                            March 24, 2008
                            174 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2008, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

your friend xthundercat

CAT!

PICK UP THE BIBLE AND READ:

MATHEW 27:10   PLEASE!

JEREMIAH 29:11-14

ACT 16:31

YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE AROUND YOU.  THE KEY IS TO BELIEVE THAT HE WILL AND THAT HE CAN.

Management is doing the right thing/Leadership is doing things right!

I Agree!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                              new york
                              United States
                              Member #52681
                              June 4, 2007
                              2216 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2008, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

oh chippie thank you very much for that and may god give blessing