Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't Pick on QP!

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2008, 2:05 am - IP Logged

when you all pick qp's....how do you usually do it?  not asking for secrets, just an idea.  do you pick numbers from an old ticket?  do you use birth DATES?  let the number just come to you? numbers in a fortune cookie?  the reason i'm asking is when i pick numbers myself in a shall we say 'it just came to me" kind of way..I look back on the numbers i have just picked and it resembles like a single digit...tens..twenties..thirties...fourties...fifties   (5,14,23,38,44,51)  and I can't help but look at it and say "nah thats not right...wouldn't go that way"  The fact is I would never come up with the numbers if say they were to be something like 3,8,24,25,28,55.  I don't think I would pick 3 to be in the twenties is what i'm saying.  I guess I'm thinking too much again lol.  But i'm just saying I have a better chance of winning something if I pay for my qp..leave the store cussing because I "hate my numbers" and find out later that evening that I've won some money with those "bad" numbers.

maybe its just me the numbers aren't attracted to lol but i like my qp's.

'

The definition here of a QP is you go in and tell the clerk you want a QP, and the machine picks random numbers for you, you don't get to choose any of the numbers, so you lost us on your question of picking a QP based on birth dates, fortune cookies, etc.

'3 in the 20's' - that is a 'triple' and they do happen  - but you are better off picking a 'double' - two numbers from any one group - as long as it is not from the same groups that have hit in the previous game or two games ago.

That said, you still gotta pick all the right numbers.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2008, 2:10 am - IP Logged

It doesn't matter how you choose the numbers, only whether they come up. I have had several very close to jackpot wins using QP's. Last match 6 draw I matched 4 out of 6/ 6 out of 18 on the QP selection. One I think I like about the Match 6 is that you get two QP's for every line you pick. But it would be better if you could pick all three rows. Also more people do win with QP's because more people play them.

But if you use the same QP numbers over and over again, they are no longer QP's but now a system.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
      Washington *state*
      United States
      Member #62009
      June 14, 2008
      192 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2008, 3:12 am - IP Logged

The definition here of a QP is you go in and tell the clerk you want a QP, and the machine picks random numbers for you, you don't get to choose any of the numbers, so you lost us on your question of picking a QP based on birth dates, fortune cookies, etc.

'3 in the 20's' - that is a 'triple' and they do happen  - but you are better off picking a 'double' - two numbers from any one group - as long as it is not from the same groups that have hit in the previous game or two games ago.

That said, you still gotta pick all the right numbers.

I know what a qp is...........thats not my question.  It was when you choose your own numbers, do you stick with something that has meaning? Birthdays, ages, etc.  OR numbers that "just come to you".  I have in the past played numbers that just came to me as I was checking the boxes at the store.  I had a tendency to choose numbers over here and way over there.........but never close together.  I would check a single number (8) and would never think to jump all the way to say 33, or filling in the 25 AND 26 boxes.  Thats why I have just been doing qp's.......they seem just as random as the ball machine that drops them on drawing night and thus gives ME a better chance.  The question was when choosing your own numbers, what makes you all choose the numbers you choose................................

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2008, 4:09 am - IP Logged

That's Kakameyme not Kamikaze. IIRC it's originally a Yiddish word that means crazy or something like that but became sort of popular in certain areas of the country back in the day.

Yiddish spelling is usually cacamaimey (actually, I like farkakta better.  LOL) 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2008, 4:46 am - IP Logged

That's Kakameyme not Kamikaze. IIRC it's originally a Yiddish word that means crazy or something like that but became sort of popular in certain areas of the country back in the day.

Yiddish spelling is usually cacamaimey (actually, I like farkakta better.  LOL) 

I wonder what quick pick is in yiddish.  Maybe its (queek peek darling).

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

How dio you know most people are buying qp's?

I think there are a few websites that have the statistics. I believe that the official PB and MM sites say that.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

joplin
              United States
              Member #45299
              August 17, 2006
              151 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2008, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Some guy was telling me the other day, that if you played 1000 q/p a day, you would never have to work again.  So I used LP q/p generator and tested 1000 pick for p/3.  If I had played both mid-day and eve, I would of lost it all.  It didn't come close.  That was a surprise.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5146 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2008, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Some guy was telling me the other day, that if you played 1000 q/p a day, you would never have to work again.  So I used LP q/p generator and tested 1000 pick for p/3.  If I had played both mid-day and eve, I would of lost it all.  It didn't come close.  That was a surprise.

gsc5:

U may be correct>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G@@D Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five (5) year's ago, I was winning with QP's>>almost 30% of my play's

won something>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHEN I firstst posted on LP I YELL'ng>>>>>> QP>>QP>>try the QP !!

MABY it worked for me because I played $20 min. each PLAY................

I had a few trix's I used when I would PLAY a $100 or more per PLAY!!

TRANSLATION:

Several year's ago, all that seemed to have CHANGED,  note  I  don't<

<<<<<<<<<PLAY big MONY today,,,,,,,,,,,,but I still enjoy the LOTTERY!

I BELIEVE (Lottery Operator's)  have CHANGED the  QP software  at all

TERMINAL's to reduce QP RANGE or send out million's of ticket's with D

same NUMBER"S>>>>>>>>>>#########################

ANYTHING THEY CAN DO OR MAKE MONEY for the MANAGEMENT$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2008, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Psyko your post sounds like a loser's post..Your not a loser are you?..

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5146 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Psyko your post sounds like a loser's post..Your not a loser are you?..

Thank's tiggs95:

For reading about QP's >>>>>>>>>>>>>PSYKO was try'n 2 INFORM!!!!

When PSYKOMO started post'g >>>>>>>QUICK PICK's NOT C@@L<<<!

NOW all the newbee's think a DOLLAR & a QP is all they NEED >>>>>??

I was the WON who MADE QP's POPULAR on the LP.........I THINK!!!!!!

I was only try'g to warn the GUILL's and BOUY's to use PROTECTION!!!!

TODAY if they wish to QUICK-PICK!!!! & DO some researccccchhhhh

if they want to win summmmmmmmmm $$$$$$$$$$$$$!

LOL

PSYKOMO