Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 1:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Matched four MM numbers tonight and won...

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lotto*Love.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DC81's avatar - batman39
MI
United States
Member #54830
August 31, 2007
985 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2008, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Well, I was out of my rinky dink town today so I cashed them in at a K-Mart (yeah, they're around for some reason) and the woman messed up and said one of my tickets was a loser, but I won seven dollars and then proceded to give me the money and the ticket back. Only thing is that she gave me the wrong ticket back and I knew I had a two dollar winner. So I told her and she checked again, getting it right this time. Well, a few minutes later I decided I'd buy five EPs there and had a manager do it, apparently doesn't have much experience with the machine because he didn't do it right, so I got four on one ticket and one on another though maybe I should have just taken five seperate tickets. Got the "dreaded" same MB as one of the white balls combinations, twice. Oh and 26 as a MB again.....

I bought a sixth ticket at a gas station and I'll probably end up spending another ten bucks, five at the local grocery store tomorrow and five just before the cut off time Tuesday night.Party

You can't predict random.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
    Marquette, MI
    United States
    Member #20541
    August 20, 2005
    709 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately it was on two tickets, one that I bought yesterday afternoon was 3+0 (17, 19, 53) and the other I bought seven minutes before the 10:45 cutoff and got a 0+1 (26) on the winning line, both easy picks. Didn't break even with winning $9 but at least I won some of my $15 back, also had 36 on another ticket. That damn 26 as the Megaball came up again!

No one hit the jackpot so 125/75.2 Million Tuesday! Big Smile

HA! I beat ya!  I  got

17, 19, 36, 45, 46   15   for $7 and

I forget the whole set of numbers but I also got

53 and mega 26 for $3 on an easy pick 

DC81's avatar - batman39
      MI
      United States
      Member #54830
      August 31, 2007
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2008, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Nice!

I bought another five tickets today, lots of duplicate numbers... I have 11 plays now and out of that four or five have a white ball that is shared with the mega ball.... Whatsupwiththat!?

I'll probably buy another five shortly before the 10:45 cutoff time again.

Republic of Texas
        United States
        Member #57557
        January 9, 2008
        1095 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2008, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Lately I've been asking for multiple EP, but requesting they put them on separate slips.  I don't seem to get those duplicates or the dreaded white/MB match. 

I haven't won anything lately either. Thumbs Down

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

DC81's avatar - batman39
          MI
          United States
          Member #54830
          August 31, 2007
          985 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2008, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Got nothing this time, did get a 20 MB on a ticket I bought just before the cut off time. I got a few numbers but not in the same ticket. Lots of dupes though, even on seperate tickets.

Washington,Michigan
            United States
            Member #11416
            February 13, 2005
            632 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2008, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Im getting tickets for Friday game. If no one hit. Like 15 tickets.

DC81's avatar - batman39
              MI
              United States
              Member #54830
              August 31, 2007
              985 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2008, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Well, some lucky SOB in New Jersey hit it. =\ I expected it from the numbers that came up.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                Washington *state*
                United States
                Member #62009
                June 14, 2008
                192 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2008, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Well, some lucky SOB in New Jersey hit it. =\ I expected it from the numbers that came up.

LOL Funny thing....when the pot started to climb, I was thinking New Jersey would be the one. NOW if I could only see the numbers and not the state that will win I'd be set! Well.....back to the drawing board! I only buy when it hits 50M sooooooo....not for what?..about 3 weeks?  My 2 tickets had numbers all above 17.  I knew i should of bought at least 1 of my own picks. I had a few numbers I was thinking about too.  But I was thinking 3 instead of 2 because my bad luck has been coming in sets of 3's.........my husbands work truck died (  new motor BOOM! There goes $1000.00) his heavy duty truck died last week....(cylinder? getting fixed SNAP! there goes $70.00) and yesterday.....YUP...there went my car (ZIP BANG! $109.00 for a new starter). I thought 3 sounded like a good number.....it was of course 2.  Then I thought 15 because of a very short dream I actually remembered.  In it I went to a play and paid $40 to the lady behind the glass....I was owed $15.00 in change and she wouldn't give it to me...she just kept smiling at me and nodding.  I thought it was a sign too....but I was off again by 1 with it being 16.  I never thought of any more numbers because I had decided to buy a qp instead..  Better luck next time I guess.grrrrrr. Now I will concentrate on my states lotto......until someone wins that.  How did you expect it from the numbers?

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Washington *state*
                  United States
                  Member #62009
                  June 14, 2008
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2008, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Got nothing this time, did get a 20 MB on a ticket I bought just before the cut off time. I got a few numbers but not in the same ticket. Lots of dupes though, even on seperate tickets.

I got just 1 number right.....shux.  My singles have been failing me lately number wise....32,33,34.  Not that I've been playing much.  I've had more luck at least breaking even if I buy $5.00 worth.  Dupes are horrible...but sometimes they can work in your favor if the duplicate is the mega ball number and its actually drawn.  I did that once and turned my $2.00 purchase into a $5.00 win.  Thats a $3.00 ahead!!! WOOOHOO! GO ME! lol. But my luck has been horrible lately..........I think my negativity is messing with my numbers.  OY! I've had a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad couple weeks.  Time to find a good luck charm I guess.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

Washington *state*
                    United States
                    Member #62009
                    June 14, 2008
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

LOL Funny thing....when the pot started to climb, I was thinking New Jersey would be the one. NOW if I could only see the numbers and not the state that will win I'd be set! Well.....back to the drawing board! I only buy when it hits 50M sooooooo....not for what?..about 3 weeks?  My 2 tickets had numbers all above 17.  I knew i should of bought at least 1 of my own picks. I had a few numbers I was thinking about too.  But I was thinking 3 instead of 2 because my bad luck has been coming in sets of 3's.........my husbands work truck died (  new motor BOOM! There goes $1000.00) his heavy duty truck died last week....(cylinder? getting fixed SNAP! there goes $70.00) and yesterday.....YUP...there went my car (ZIP BANG! $109.00 for a new starter). I thought 3 sounded like a good number.....it was of course 2.  Then I thought 15 because of a very short dream I actually remembered.  In it I went to a play and paid $40 to the lady behind the glass....I was owed $15.00 in change and she wouldn't give it to me...she just kept smiling at me and nodding.  I thought it was a sign too....but I was off again by 1 with it being 16.  I never thought of any more numbers because I had decided to buy a qp instead..  Better luck next time I guess.grrrrrr. Now I will concentrate on my states lotto......until someone wins that.  How did you expect it from the numbers?

Ok...so I was possibly on some kind of track.....but wrong game  lol.  I had posted the above earlier  about MM numbers I was going to pick..  Well after picking the first 2 numbers based on "signs" I thought I was experiencing..that being 3 (my bad  luck lately goes by 3's )and 15 (change lady owed me in my dream)......I decided to go with a qp before finishing my choices.  Well....as you know, the MM started off 2 then 16, so I was like "I'm getting closer but still 1 stupid number away."  Well.....this evening was my Hit5 drawing I was going to play.. I forgot to get a ticket.. it started out 3,15Bang Head who knows what numbers could of came to me before the drawing this evening.  I could of won a few dollars.  I think I'm going to add my numbers next time and see what happens.

I'm starting to think that if I have any more  number "sings" I'm going to write em down and play them on every game lol.