Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello Jackpot Games players ...like your opinion

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:23 am - IP Logged

We would be very interested in getting your opinion on a very particular kind tracking method.  How might this method relate to larger number games? Is there something like this already being used in your tracking software?   

I know that a lot of you are strictly "Big game hunters"......and may not even play PICK -3  but..... thought to ask you about a certain idea ....or system of tracking that may be of interest to you and how it might relate to your bigger games.

It's all about tracking ongoing ......re-occurring digits or connected number "Strings."   Please feel welcome to check out this Systems thread about this and give us your opinion on how this might work on "Bigger games.

Games connected by long strings of the same...... common denominator numbers in a row.

I am sure that something like this method may occur in larger number games as well.  

Systems forum thread ......        http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178710/1

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2008, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Heh, that's my doesn't-play-well-with-others filter. Smile You've found it.

Many years ago, I tried something like this. I looked for large string in a span of contiguous drawings where each one had one of the winning numbers for a same single future drawing. I even looked at the reverse - large spaces where all of the future winning digits for a particular drawing were missing. In both cases, there was reasonable success and a theoretical profit, but too many combos to play at once.

It's nice, if you can find something to go with it.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Heh, that's my doesn't-play-well-with-others filter. Smile You've found it.

Many years ago, I tried something like this. I looked for large string in a span of contiguous drawings where each one had one of the winning numbers for a same single future drawing. I even looked at the reverse - large spaces where all of the future winning digits for a particular drawing were missing. In both cases, there was reasonable success and a theoretical profit, but too many combos to play at once.

It's nice, if you can find something to go with it.

Very Good time*treat ....  thank you.  Do you remember any of the stats from that time?  Anything you can remember about their length etc.  Anything you want to throw out there would be great.

I llike that filter name ... LOL    In a big game like this almost any filter still isn't big enough is it?  Still just too many plays huh?  

Can you remember the amount of numbers in those strings ....or were there more than one?  Sorry..to fly at you ....  I am just happy I found someone that used ongoing strings like this. Kinda rare I think...           

Win d    

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2008, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

You may or may not be happy to know that I first developed the idea for the p3/p4 games. Wink
        For those games, I used a span of 15-30 days. It was so much work, I decided to aim for p5's larger payouts.

What I used for p5 is below:
        I started with a span of 25-30 drawings and went as high as 100+ for testing.

couple of definitions:

• span: number of drawings in the lookback period
        • string: number of contiguous drawings where each set has 1 or more of the winning numbers and (ideally) all 5 numbers accounted for, in total

The longer the span, the more you could expect long strings of numbers to show.

Short strings (5 to 7 drawings) showed up easily/regularly. These make for lots of combos. As you move up the span length (50-75 drawings) you could easily find strings of  8,9, or 10. There were plenty of strings in the teen length, too.

The decrease in the number of combos (due to increase of string length ~ longer string = fewer combos) was offset by the increase in the number of strings (due to increase of span size ~ longer span = more strings)

You could find multiple strings (especially 6s - 8s) for one drawing in a span of 100.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20246 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

We would be very interested in getting your opinion on a very particular kind tracking method.  How might this method relate to larger number games? Is there something like this already being used in your tracking software?   

I know that a lot of you are strictly "Big game hunters"......and may not even play PICK -3  but..... thought to ask you about a certain idea ....or system of tracking that may be of interest to you and how it might relate to your bigger games.

It's all about tracking ongoing ......re-occurring digits or connected number "Strings."   Please feel welcome to check out this Systems thread about this and give us your opinion on how this might work on "Bigger games.

Games connected by long strings of the same...... common denominator numbers in a row.

I am sure that something like this method may occur in larger number games as well.  

Systems forum thread ......        http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178710/1

I also did this with the Big games a few years ago myself  WIN D, but I was doing everything by hand and it got to be time consuming if I recall. Anyway I found (1) common denominator Either  # 13 or #18  if my memory serves me right. I honestly think you're on the right track.....                     Good luck..!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I also did this with the Big games a few years ago myself  WIN D, but I was doing everything by hand and it got to be time consuming if I recall. Anyway I found (1) common denominator Either  # 13 or #18  if my memory serves me right. I honestly think you're on the right track.....                     Good luck..!

Thank you too Maddog10 ... this thing really has me interested in more than just one way. It seems solid.

And... also Time*Treat

Thanks again for your input aboutStrings.  Before I bend your ear too much about Strings I would like to make sure our Strings are alike.  If not ....I  could still learn form you . 

So as not to bog you down with details .....would you mind just reading that Systems post .....the first page and look at the TENN example.... to see if our Strings define the same ....or close.  

Not asking about the lucky timing on it... but actually the example itself.  It really was a lock play.... when that particular String ended ....there really wasn't any alternative numbers ...... it was a 100% trap as you may already noticed ....there are just a finite number of numbers that will end a ..... what I define ...as a on going 5 digit string.  Were all your strings 5 digit then or..... ?

There is no look back llimit on my software.... I expect to find one in the future that might go crazy and be close to 110 draws long. Looking at sooo many states as i do.

was the way you defined these in such a way that you knew for certain ....what the number was going to be within a certain group or  range of like this one .....10 singles 20 doubles and 5 trips?  Just like these strings in the example?

All 5 digit strings as defined there...will all end with one of those 10 single 20 doubles 5trips...100% of the time.

The reason why I ask in this form was because of the expected math average length on this particular kind of 5 digit Strings ......averages 8.4 draws long

Thanks  

Win d    

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2008, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Your strings are defined roughly the same as my strings.

As you see, with the smaller games, you need the string to be really long (50 games) to get down to a reasonable playlist. With shorter strings, there is still that question of whether or not to make one of the digits a double.

Again, I did way more with this under p5, than p4/p3. I think when I got to 30 drawings and my p4 list was still too big, I applied the method to p5 to see what it would do there.

A string of length 8, in the first 10 drawings... all 5 numbers:

Mon 06/08/980306111324
              Wed 06/10/980109111316
              Fri 06/12/980107091416
              Mon 06/15/980412222429
              Wed 06/17/980525262830
              Fri 06/19/981418202628
              Mon 06/22/980413232429
              Wed 06/24/980510131617
              Fri 06/26/980512202225
              Mon 06/29/980412192130
              Wed 07/01/980910222829

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2008, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I think the way I am looking at strings ....at least for P3 may be different. 

For example...  using the draws just up there to demo part of the idea.  Notice just the first position each draw up until Wed 7/1/98

I would say there is an ongoing String right there .....just in first position each day. Look..... every single draw had a LOW digit in its last spot for 10 straight draws ..... before it finally Stopped ..and went high digit on the end..... Wednesday ... starting with 09 ...

We can see a string there.. of sorts ... with in common low digits in the first numbers each day ...last position

Lows being (in this case)digits 1234 5 .....  and     highs being 67890   

3, 1, 1, 4, 5, 4,,4, 5 ,5 ,4 ,....tah dah  0high digit 9 last spot 

So....we knew one day this string would end ......this string of  (x combinations of low digit fella's ...what ever the number of combinations is) ......that all started with numbers ending with low digits would  end one day....  and only those combinations that DID not start this way would hit.....and that would be our TARGET POOL to aim our focus. 

We knew ahead of time ...this new group (what ever their number) ..... would hit from this LARGE Digit group eventually ...one day. ....and so it or (They) did on Wednesday. We knew who they were ahead of time.... just as soon as we knew and had established what our string actually was.  

Keep in mind ....5 digit is not my game and I am pretty sure these groups in this particular ex. are too cumbersome to use effectively .....but its a large enough example to show the idea. 

We just knew the eventual winner one day ....would be one of the "OTHER" group ..... however big that group is.   They did hit and we knew they would.   

We weren't back testing from the Winning number.... in this case ... we already knew before hand (just as soon as we could identify the pattern group String)  what our target POOL was gonna be. 

or...... 

After establishing what the current on-going String was (the low digit guys) ......

We could have just as easily targeted on that group that was hitting each day (only) .....playing only from that pool....until it ended on that Wed 7/1/98 

Again..... I know these groups may be too large to use effectively in real world play...but served as just examples here.              

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2008, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Then again..... 

With almost Half the last digits in Pick 5 being   Low ..... 20

01 02 03 04 05  11 12 13 14 15    21 22 23 24 25      31 32 33 34 35  

The other half being HIGH digit .... this is surely a 50/50 filter at the very least

.....according to probability that HIGH Group Half on the 8th or 9th draw was imminent !  

Think I'm going to look at something using the first 3 numbers in pick 5 .... last digits only ...as if they were Pick 3  and see if my hunch is right.   

Win d