Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 8/1 - 8/31

Topic closed. 2252 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hansol1968.

Page 16 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24951 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

hey everyone...got a quick pick last night 000..triples coming?

Good to see your back JP I hadnt seen you posting in a while. Hope that all is well with you.

*pls*

United States
    Member #62488
    June 29, 2008
    55 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Good to see your back JP I hadnt seen you posting in a while. Hope that all is well with you.

hey thanks...i stopped playing for awhile...no numbers were coming to me..but i keep feeling triples...

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #4313
      April 11, 2004
      2389 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey  GS i like your # i would put in  600  too.

Okay...I certainly will do that!!!Wink

Gentlespirit
      'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #4313
        April 11, 2004
        2389 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I have 003 and 963 too!! :)Hyper

VLM, I hope that's a good sign for us tonight!!!Wink

Gentlespirit

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
          concord n.c.
          United States
          Member #23761
          October 16, 2005
          3522 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

good 2cu bac/967-979-620-826-737-211-403-027-527-090-600-300-401-406-403-

Thinking of...cu

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the lottery bible and you can look it up yourself and then you will have it for further use.

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/johnerad/NUMBERNUTZ/id10.html

Cal let me know if you click on the link above and see the lottery bible numbers.

V6...Helllo,

You say that's a cat..well I can not tell, I know that my last visit to my eye doctor my vision had made a change..did not know that it was so bad (lol)..Raven gave you some very good advice...I keep saying to stop chasing the numbers, let them find you (us)... Now I'm going to call you out...I've told you many times that you can not play everything that people post, I said to you get yourself a workout and follower it... I said to follower your mind and heart and not to buy a ticket unless you felt something.  Last week you missed one of your regulars because you were looking at all the posted numbers....didn't learn anything behind that did you?   I've got a few that I'm going to play tonight...but if I post them you will buy them and if they don't hit then there you are back in the same rut.  For the next week or so just pick a few and play them everyday...when one hit....mark it off and add another one if that is what you feel...don't change your numbers everyday...much luck to you and the rest tonight!!!!!  Off the Cherry Box now.. just had to post this so that if there are others doing the same thing that it might be an eye opening!!

Lovies

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
              Wilmington,NC
              United States
              Member #57581
              January 11, 2008
              7661 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Raven...just when I think I've figured it out you go and change it up on me....LOL.

So far, I'm going with 562 984 194 929 547... and "the pet". Speaking of the pet..can somebody please adopt him? He's a long winded rascal. LOL!

Just watch....as soon as he's adopted...he'll start falling out like mad-money!

Happy Hunting family!

Jester Laugh

What is your pet's name (number) if I don't have to buy food for it..(lol) I'll take it off your hands!!!  HAPPPY HUNTING TONIGHT!!!!...I'll be real good to it like my other ones(814, --- etc)      Na-na-na-na 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

heavy on 545, 575, 775, 996, 706, 707, 772, 776 795 796 797 799  003  004  005  006  007, I have others too, but these are the ones i feel really good about.  My predicition is that I will win at least $1,000 tonight, and have a feeling that this will be my first $10,000 night.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

AVLMLep

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #4313
                  April 11, 2004
                  2389 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

heavy on 545, 575, 775, 996, 706, 707, 772, 776 795 796 797 799  003  004  005  006  007, I have others too, but these are the ones i feel really good about.  My predicition is that I will win at least $1,000 tonight, and have a feeling that this will be my first $10,000 night.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

AVLMLep

Mr. $10,000 Man...now, that's what I call confidence!!!

Since I'm playing 003, I hope that's the one the fat lady pulls out of the machine tonight!!! Wink

Gentlespirit

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                    Member #62239
                    June 21, 2008
                    24951 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Since I'm playing 003, I hope that's the one the fat lady pulls out of the machine tonight!!! Wink

No pun intended but get ready if they have the heavy-set lady Amelia holding the mic tonight that could be a clue.... I do apologize just couldn't resist.

*pls*

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23260 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Yippee I just learned how to change my own personal avatar....it sure pays to read the directions on how to do it.....doesn't it Todd?

I love my avatar!....but I need a cat with both eyes showing....lol....got this one because the picture was so small.

Now to get on with Pick 3....don't know what I'm getting....was going to stop playing for a week but think I'll just cut way way down and get from 5 or 6 numbers and see how that works for awhile.....if I quit altogether I may go into shock!...lol

I am very happy to hear that you checked out the directions, and that they helped you out!  Anyone else who wants to see how to post images and an avatar can click Help in the Forums menu, and then find the topic for posting images.  Gold and Platinum members can even upload images to their personal space on the LP server.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #4313
                        April 11, 2004
                        2389 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

No pun intended but get ready if they have the heavy-set lady Amelia holding the mic tonight that could be a clue.... I do apologize just couldn't resist.

I think it was a man last night...so she might be the one handling the machine tonight!!!

No need to apologize!!! Whoever is in charge, I hope they pull my numbers!!! Banana

Gentlespirit

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #4313
                          April 11, 2004
                          2389 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Well gang...I'm going to go watch TV!!! Good luck everybody!!! Wink

Gentlespirit

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

"fat lady"...as in the fat lady sings...or as in a heavy-set person.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                              Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

What is your pet's name (number) if I don't have to buy food for it..(lol) I'll take it off your hands!!!  HAPPPY HUNTING TONIGHT!!!!...I'll be real good to it like my other ones(814, --- etc)      Na-na-na-na 

Hotmama...I'm hurt....you for one should know what my "pet" number is....I'm crushed.

Crying       394 ....it's so long-winded in North Carolina, I'm about to give it up. It's going to be difficult...but I think I'm going to put it down after this week.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Page 16 of 151