Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 8/1 - 8/31

Topic closed. 2252 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hansol1968.

Page 17 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Well gang...I'm going to go watch TV!!! Good luck everybody!!! Wink

Hi going to play 412 all combos...814....205...217... along with the other for the month...IF YOU PAN FOR GOLD..YOU'RE GET A FEW NUGGUTS...Happy Hunting!!!!!!Oh lets not leave out 675 and 143!!!  Already got my picks for tonight and midday...going to   Bed now...hollar at you guys and gals on tomorrow!!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

favor4's avatar - huntres2
    Winston Salem
    United States
    Member #61198
    May 15, 2008
    25139 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi going to play 412 all combos...814....205...217... along with the other for the month...IF YOU PAN FOR GOLD..YOU'RE GET A FEW NUGGUTS...Happy Hunting!!!!!!Oh lets not leave out 675 and 143!!!  Already got my picks for tonight and midday...going to   Bed now...hollar at you guys and gals on tomorrow!!!!!

Hello LP Family-Here are mine for tonite:

206 610 897 089 991 118 405 163 571 363 446 624 146 825 006 088 008 885 002 007 009 100 110 778 767 851 759 231 115 551 322 435 167 752 848 448 343 143 569 204 507 727 566 423 995 595 114 and triples.

Hotmama, I like your 657, too.  I meant to put this series number in tonight also.  Oversight on my part.  I have seen it in several workouts and in a few quick picks last month, too.

Good Luck Everybody!

TypeBlue AngelType

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
      Summerfield NC
      United States
      Member #61736
      June 2, 2008
      3714 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's number should be a double, never drawn, (odd, even, even)it's been 37 draws since it has been drawn oee,

7xx fits this model, specifically 766. 7 as first ball hasn't been drawn in 20 draws, 6 as last in 28 draws, and back pair x66 hasn't been drawn since 5-1-08.

also 500, 588, 122, 388, 900, 944, 988.  These are the only numbers that I could find that meet this criteria.

I wish I had had time to do this research earlier, I would have played a little differently tonight.

I do have 2 766 exact for tonight, but i would have bought more with this research.  i also have 1 388 exact.

I would have bought at least a couple of each of these numbers.  I do have several that meet the criteria taking one of the conditions out, so maybey i will get lucky and hit.

I think that playing the odd even even strategy is a good one.  I look at that in combination with all the other factors.  When a number hasn't been out in a postion, especially more than 20 draws, it is due to hit.  when a double hasn't come out for 6 or so draws, it is due. 

the 9 ways that the ooe strategy can fall are:

ooo

eee

oee

eoo

eoe

oeo

eeo

ooe

eoe

I am no mathematician, but i believe that they should all fall equally over time, since there are 5 odd numbers and 5 even numbers.

When one of these possibilities hasn't fallen in a while, it is due to hit.  Theoretically, each combo should fall every 9 draws, so now that odd, even, even hasn't hit in 37 draws, i feel it is almost 4x overdue!!  If it doesn't hit tonight, i will certainly look harder at numbers that have this sequence tomorrow.

Has anyone used this strategy?? Any comments or opinions?

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Lottojunky's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
        Vernon Hills, Illinois
        United States
        Member #55069
        September 9, 2007
        456 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hotmama...I'm hurt....you for one should know what my "pet" number is....I'm crushed.

Crying       394 ....it's so long-winded in North Carolina, I'm about to give it up. It's going to be difficult...but I think I'm going to put it down after this week.

CB… Don’t give up on me yet…!!!!! Get a hold of yourself!

Check this out. Using Sat Aug 2’nd Midday draw, I’m predicting that your number will hit by Aug 16’th. As you can see 4-8-0 was a box hit last night using the same draw number. 4-9-3 on second line looks like a pretty good upcoming hit to me.

Saturday Aug 02 2008 Midday Pick-3, 4-8-3. Numbers below are good until Sat, Aug 16 2008.

4-8-3  7-1-6  1-5-0  7-8-3  1-8-3  4-1-3  4-5-3  4-8-6   4-8-0

5-9-4  3-7-2  5-8-3  3-8-3  4-9-3  4-7-3  4-8-4  4-8-2  3-8-4

Good luck, CB

Gordy

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
          Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

If  I might do this to you....  SORRY MY CHILD...I thought I knew the the name of your pet...but it seems that the pet name changes everyday(lol) for some...if you don't want it...heck I'll take it into my household...it can be a house mate to my 459...always wanted an extra mouth to feed ( money)...." Pan for gold and you might come up with a few nuggets...Happy Hunting"  Good Luck To you Tonight!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

favor4's avatar - huntres2
            Winston Salem
            United States
            Member #61198
            May 15, 2008
            25139 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's number should be a double, never drawn, (odd, even, even)it's been 37 draws since it has been drawn oee,

7xx fits this model, specifically 766. 7 as first ball hasn't been drawn in 20 draws, 6 as last in 28 draws, and back pair x66 hasn't been drawn since 5-1-08.

also 500, 588, 122, 388, 900, 944, 988.  These are the only numbers that I could find that meet this criteria.

I wish I had had time to do this research earlier, I would have played a little differently tonight.

I do have 2 766 exact for tonight, but i would have bought more with this research.  i also have 1 388 exact.

I would have bought at least a couple of each of these numbers.  I do have several that meet the criteria taking one of the conditions out, so maybey i will get lucky and hit.

I think that playing the odd even even strategy is a good one.  I look at that in combination with all the other factors.  When a number hasn't been out in a postion, especially more than 20 draws, it is due to hit.  when a double hasn't come out for 6 or so draws, it is due. 

the 9 ways that the ooe strategy can fall are:

ooo

eee

oee

eoo

eoe

oeo

eeo

ooe

eoe

I am no mathematician, but i believe that they should all fall equally over time, since there are 5 odd numbers and 5 even numbers.

When one of these possibilities hasn't fallen in a while, it is due to hit.  Theoretically, each combo should fall every 9 draws, so now that odd, even, even hasn't hit in 37 draws, i feel it is almost 4x overdue!!  If it doesn't hit tonight, i will certainly look harder at numbers that have this sequence tomorrow.

Has anyone used this strategy?? Any comments or opinions?

Hi VLM-I agree with your strategy and you have taken me to another level.  I've always looked at ooo and eee and looked for them to balance out. I never thought about oee eoo eoe oeo eeo ooe eoe, etc.  but will try to keep this in mind going foward.  I was thinking that a series number or a double or an even number is going to fall this evening.  However, now that my horizons have been broaden, it could possibly be any one of the above.  Great strategy!  Good Luck! Thumbs Up

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Vernon Hills, Illinois
              United States
              Member #55069
              September 9, 2007
              456 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

heavy on 545, 575, 775, 996, 706, 707, 772, 776 795 796 797 799  003  004  005  006  007, I have others too, but these are the ones i feel really good about.  My predicition is that I will win at least $1,000 tonight, and have a feeling that this will be my first $10,000 night.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

AVLMLep

VLM…. What number/s are you using to hit that $10.000??

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

VLM…. What number/s are you using to hit that $10.000??

545, 575, 996, 775, and 776.  I have several that are 10x exact, and a few more that are 5x exact.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31517 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

V6...Helllo,

You say that's a cat..well I can not tell, I know that my last visit to my eye doctor my vision had made a change..did not know that it was so bad (lol)..Raven gave you some very good advice...I keep saying to stop chasing the numbers, let them find you (us)... Now I'm going to call you out...I've told you many times that you can not play everything that people post, I said to you get yourself a workout and follower it... I said to follower your mind and heart and not to buy a ticket unless you felt something.  Last week you missed one of your regulars because you were looking at all the posted numbers....didn't learn anything behind that did you?   I've got a few that I'm going to play tonight...but if I post them you will buy them and if they don't hit then there you are back in the same rut.  For the next week or so just pick a few and play them everyday...when one hit....mark it off and add another one if that is what you feel...don't change your numbers everyday...much luck to you and the rest tonight!!!!!  Off the Cherry Box now.. just had to post this so that if there are others doing the same thing that it might be an eye opening!!

Lovies

Thanks Hotmama.....I needed to hear that again....and yes that is a cat!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31517 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, you new system rendered some good numbers!!  LOLThumbs Up

I sure hope so.......thanks......and maybe one of them will win tonight.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

you ain't never lied Vergie......it's an ugly...ugly .....thing to see......Shifty twitches...nightmares of running behind numbers.....see that day/night's hit on liscense plates.......heheheheheheeeeee.

It's like numerical detoxification......take it easy. We can't have you running from the house to the store with number slips in your hand at 10:50pm trying to get " this last one" in.

Goof

cb

...speaking from having been there

LOL

CB you are just "too funny".......I'm sure getting some good advice......I'll be straightened out soon....trying to learn how to play this funky game without losing my mind.....what's left of it.

CB you made me laugh out loud........now I'm going to bed.......I don't want to know what wins until tomorrow as I won't be able to sleep if I win and I have some cash 5 tickets too and if I win at that I'll go bananas for sure.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #55069
                        September 9, 2007
                        456 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

545, 575, 996, 775, and 776.  I have several that are 10x exact, and a few more that are 5x exact.

That’s some good numbers for tonight to hit 10 grand …. Good luck with them.

MissB$'s avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                          Wilmington,Nc
                          United States
                          Member #61405
                          May 21, 2008
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number   099

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

good 2cu bac/967-979-620-826-737-211-403-027-527-090-600-300-401-406-403-

Thinking of...cu

blksaint1, that 099 was all over the SC workout and I missed it.  Picked up the 992 instead.  Hope you picked it up!!

wpb

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                              Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Lottojunky -Gordy,

LOL....I know that's right concerning that 483-480....I see it..but it keeps skipping NC. Last time I saw it...it was 'floating' around somewhere in either FLA...or was it SC...heck  I think it even played in GA sometime last week.

That's just one 'wondering' dog. Well, I've put him in today for the week like usual.

Hotmama....you can't have him yet....lol. I should keep him...you had faith in ur 418...I should just keep the poor ol thing. ROFLMAO!!!

Hotmama....bet ur 594 comes out before my 394...in fact...it's going to play tomorrow night! If it doesn't come to NC it will go to Illinois or deleware.

NC is about to get a trip....in the midday....I'm looking 222 444 999 really strong...Gentlespirit I know u like tripples.

Good Luck family,

CB

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Page 17 of 151