Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

INTRODUCE YOURself / Q 'bout stand-alone software.

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 8 years ago by CurtisC.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #63537
August 1, 2008
39 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2008, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Greetings:

Ibe CurtisC OhBeGreeNewbee.

Believe it: I just started playing the/any Lottery for the first time in five lifetimes, this year.

I have been looking for lottery software specifically designed for Powerball... It's HAS been interesting.

Has anyone heard of LottoWhiz, Cheatah, Lotto-007 (by Yang Baoshan / China), and Lotto Buster?

After running the trial versions, and emailing respective tech support addresses with questions, Cheatah is the only one who responded - to each message - thoroughly.

Are any of these recommended, as stand-alone programs.... Or, perhaps more concisely, are there any lottery software programs that actually provide a significant edge in the number-pickers game(s)?

Reading on LP/Forums I see a wealth of tech information and data - most of which unfortunately has me scratchin' what remains of head fuzz: never knew how deep system/data analysis could be - duly impressed.

Taking on a learning curve at this point in time is not particularly attractive: less time in-front than behind... just want to find a simple program to fiddle with and improve % on-odds, and lay-down $3 twice each week - Powerball.

I don't know enough to share very much.... And don't want to be on LP pesterin' ya-all with a gaggle of questions - not putting anything back in.

I see that warrior class memberships have access to great looking tools; and obviously, LP website and member Forum input offer a wealth of info. But again, takes me about half-a-minute before I fogged over on terms and defs, etc... I wasn't blessed with the math gene. Heck, I don't even know what wheeling is, yet - after reading a dozen articles.

I've been thinking about goin' with Premier for six months - see if I can get the hang of it.

Anyway, great website, people. I truly enjoy diggin' thru the Forums: well spoken.

LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #33719
    February 24, 2006
    705 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2008, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Greetings:

Ibe CurtisC OhBeGreeNewbee.

Believe it: I just started playing the/any Lottery for the first time in five lifetimes, this year.

I have been looking for lottery software specifically designed for Powerball... It's HAS been interesting.

Has anyone heard of LottoWhiz, Cheatah, Lotto-007 (by Yang Baoshan / China), and Lotto Buster?

After running the trial versions, and emailing respective tech support addresses with questions, Cheatah is the only one who responded - to each message - thoroughly.

Are any of these recommended, as stand-alone programs.... Or, perhaps more concisely, are there any lottery software programs that actually provide a significant edge in the number-pickers game(s)?

Reading on LP/Forums I see a wealth of tech information and data - most of which unfortunately has me scratchin' what remains of head fuzz: never knew how deep system/data analysis could be - duly impressed.

Taking on a learning curve at this point in time is not particularly attractive: less time in-front than behind... just want to find a simple program to fiddle with and improve % on-odds, and lay-down $3 twice each week - Powerball.

I don't know enough to share very much.... And don't want to be on LP pesterin' ya-all with a gaggle of questions - not putting anything back in.

I see that warrior class memberships have access to great looking tools; and obviously, LP website and member Forum input offer a wealth of info. But again, takes me about half-a-minute before I fogged over on terms and defs, etc... I wasn't blessed with the math gene. Heck, I don't even know what wheeling is, yet - after reading a dozen articles.

I've been thinking about goin' with Premier for six months - see if I can get the hang of it.

Anyway, great website, people. I truly enjoy diggin' thru the Forums: well spoken.

Expert Lotto is pretty interesting.

Gail Howard's guide book and software are interesting also.

Good Luck!
    LottoL

United States
      Member #63537
      August 1, 2008
      39 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2008, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Expert Lotto is pretty interesting.

Gail Howard's guide book and software are interesting also.

Good Luck!
      LottoL

Thank you for the info, LottoL. Truly appreciated.

One thing that has me stumped: Like other programs I've looked at, when running a search using the Yahoo engine, I get "Dangerous Download" flags where the applications are also available on shareware sites - Expert included.

The Yahoo engine now uses McAfee SearchScan to scan potentially harmful sites - wave your mouse cursor on "Warning: Dangerous Downloads" popup that says, "Please use caution when downloading anything from the site. Downloads may contain a virus or other undesirable software."

Seems to me tho, if a vendor is allowing their product to be associated with a site flagged with the McAfee warning, questions arise. Am I being too cautious, here?

I think I'll email Expert and see what they say. I've tried contacting other lottery vendors about the same issue, but for the most part: no reply - silence - ziltch.

I have heard of Gail Howard... guess I'd better by the book.

Thx again.

Texas
        United States
        Member #33719
        February 24, 2006
        705 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2008, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the info, LottoL. Truly appreciated.

One thing that has me stumped: Like other programs I've looked at, when running a search using the Yahoo engine, I get "Dangerous Download" flags where the applications are also available on shareware sites - Expert included.

The Yahoo engine now uses McAfee SearchScan to scan potentially harmful sites - wave your mouse cursor on "Warning: Dangerous Downloads" popup that says, "Please use caution when downloading anything from the site. Downloads may contain a virus or other undesirable software."

Seems to me tho, if a vendor is allowing their product to be associated with a site flagged with the McAfee warning, questions arise. Am I being too cautious, here?

I think I'll email Expert and see what they say. I've tried contacting other lottery vendors about the same issue, but for the most part: no reply - silence - ziltch.

I have heard of Gail Howard... guess I'd better by the book.

Thx again.

I haven't had any problems with any of these sites. 

Expert Lotto Software - http://www.expertlotto.com/en/home/index.htm

Gail Howard's Software - http://www.smartluck.com/

I am a registered owner of both of these software products
        and have used both sites extensively with no problems.

Good Luck!
        LottoL

United States
          Member #63537
          August 1, 2008
          39 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2008, 6:25 am - IP Logged

I haven't had any problems with any of these sites. 

Expert Lotto Software - http://www.expertlotto.com/en/home/index.htm

Gail Howard's Software - http://www.smartluck.com/

I am a registered owner of both of these software products
          and have used both sites extensively with no problems.

Good Luck!
          LottoL

Yes, of course. With decent Phishing protection and a bit of caution, the vendor websites should be fine... they wouldn't stay in business very long if their site(s) were compromised. I took your lead and have been visiting both sites for an hour or so - ordered two books that Howard recommends within my parameters. Thx.

The curious thing, tho: a lot of the lottery sofware is also listed on shareware sites that McAfee sees as risky. Being in business taught a few lessons: the big one is market perception. I guess I'm saying, "If I ran the Zoo, I wouln't want my product associated with a compromised site. I'd probably be burning a phone call to the shareware site with questions.

I have a close friend who purchased two of Lotto-007 products - cost him $118... he says the trials ran okay, but everything tanked after Reg keys and udpates - virus warnings and Window Errors. Apparently, the vendor promised guaranteed replies to emails within 24 hours - never happened... and also guaranteed full refund on request - hasn't happen either, yet. I don't want to make the same mistakes when deciding on a program for my own modest needs.

It's more complex than I realized. I began purchasing onezee-twozee tickets for six months or so - three plays each draw - NOTHIN'.... That's how I found LP - looking for a wiser shot at it. The memory is getting clunky; I know, the kids don't want to hear about it, but it happens that way - better to suck it up and bear down on some reading material. Thx again.

Texas
            United States
            Member #33719
            February 24, 2006
            705 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2008, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Yes, of course. With decent Phishing protection and a bit of caution, the vendor websites should be fine... they wouldn't stay in business very long if their site(s) were compromised. I took your lead and have been visiting both sites for an hour or so - ordered two books that Howard recommends within my parameters. Thx.

The curious thing, tho: a lot of the lottery sofware is also listed on shareware sites that McAfee sees as risky. Being in business taught a few lessons: the big one is market perception. I guess I'm saying, "If I ran the Zoo, I wouln't want my product associated with a compromised site. I'd probably be burning a phone call to the shareware site with questions.

I have a close friend who purchased two of Lotto-007 products - cost him $118... he says the trials ran okay, but everything tanked after Reg keys and udpates - virus warnings and Window Errors. Apparently, the vendor promised guaranteed replies to emails within 24 hours - never happened... and also guaranteed full refund on request - hasn't happen either, yet. I don't want to make the same mistakes when deciding on a program for my own modest needs.

It's more complex than I realized. I began purchasing onezee-twozee tickets for six months or so - three plays each draw - NOTHIN'.... That's how I found LP - looking for a wiser shot at it. The memory is getting clunky; I know, the kids don't want to hear about it, but it happens that way - better to suck it up and bear down on some reading material. Thx again.

I'm not too big on shareware sites either.  I purchased Expert Lotto after
            someone here on the Lottery Post web site recommended it.  You can do
            a lot of stuff with this software.  Has excellent statistics-if your a stat's
            person.  Has a lot of filters and a bunch of other features also.  I just wish
            it had a good non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer.  You do  
            need to download and install the Java environment before using expert lotto.
            Free at www.java.com

Good Luck!
            LottoL

United States
              Member #63537
              August 1, 2008
              39 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2008, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not too big on shareware sites either.  I purchased Expert Lotto after
              someone here on the Lottery Post web site recommended it.  You can do
              a lot of stuff with this software.  Has excellent statistics-if your a stat's
              person.  Has a lot of filters and a bunch of other features also.  I just wish
              it had a good non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer.  You do  
              need to download and install the Java environment before using expert lotto.
              Free at www.java.com

Good Luck!
              LottoL

Thx for java tip.

What's a "... non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer."?

I have Excel...  have looking for a template to enter dates/draw#'s/and other data that I could compare variables and relationships - probability. Sorry, don't know all the tech terms; I know what I want to do, but haven't found an Excel template that has everything I'm looking for, yet - and, still in the Excel L-curve, too.

Life is good.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5118 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2008, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Welcome 2 D Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>>CC:

You will not find ANY software that will HELP U ......BREAK-EVEN R jackpot!!

You will need 2 talk 2 someone at MIT if U R L@@KING for a computer  sw

that will or maby win-BACK more MONEY than U spend on play'n LOTTERY!!

TRANSLATION:

When YOU get U R MIT version sw.........YOU will need a suitcase full of $50

BILL's 2 TEST >>>>>>>>TE$T>>>>>>>>TE$T >>>>>TE$T & RE-TE$$$$T!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TE$T>>>>>>>>U R wonderful new GOLD goose!

"NOTE">>>>>>>>>>>>>

Todd of the Lottery Post ............could>would>should>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

develop a software for LOTTO & LOTTERY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #33719
                  February 24, 2006
                  705 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2008, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Thx for java tip.

What's a "... non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer."?

I have Excel...  have looking for a template to enter dates/draw#'s/and other data that I could compare variables and relationships - probability. Sorry, don't know all the tech terms; I know what I want to do, but haven't found an Excel template that has everything I'm looking for, yet - and, still in the Excel L-curve, too.

Life is good.

In MegaMillions, there are definite patterns that repeat themselves with
                  different numbers each time which gives the appearance of a random
                  draw - in my opinion.  This involves how/why numbers advance from
                  one occurrance matrix to the next.  It really has nothing to do with the
                  statistics that are so prevalent in lottery analysis software.  Consequently,
                  the term "non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer" is something I
                  use in my analysis of patterns.  If you can develop a really good pattern
                  analyzer, you may be on your way to predicting the outcome of a lottery. 

Of course, the big debate is weather or not the machine is generating
                  numbers or weather the numbers are known before the lottery draw
                  occurrs.  If the numbers (some are all) are known, then a computer
                  program possibly could be generating the outcome and this could
                  probably be identified--which is the basis of my research.  Some
                  members would consider this a fixed draw as can be viewed by this
                  great looking posting at http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/167260.

Good Luck!
                  LottoL

Northern Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #63551
                    August 1, 2008
                    203 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

In MegaMillions, there are definite patterns that repeat themselves with
                    different numbers each time which gives the appearance of a random
                    draw - in my opinion.  This involves how/why numbers advance from
                    one occurrance matrix to the next.  It really has nothing to do with the
                    statistics that are so prevalent in lottery analysis software.  Consequently,
                    the term "non-statistical drawing based pattern analyzer" is something I
                    use in my analysis of patterns.  If you can develop a really good pattern
                    analyzer, you may be on your way to predicting the outcome of a lottery. 

Of course, the big debate is weather or not the machine is generating
                    numbers or weather the numbers are known before the lottery draw
                    occurrs.  If the numbers (some are all) are known, then a computer
                    program possibly could be generating the outcome and this could
                    probably be identified--which is the basis of my research.  Some
                    members would consider this a fixed draw as can be viewed by this
                    great looking posting at http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/167260.

Good Luck!
                    LottoL

Good hypothesis. However, it seems to me that developing a pattern analyzer (as you put it) that works well enough to predict an outcome would defy the very basis of reality upon which the physical laws of our universe rest upon. That is to say, one could conceivably use the same or similar algorithm to predict how a specific set of molecules are reacting in the core of a star 38 light-years away in real time. Tell me, do you know anything about quantum entanglement?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Good hypothesis. However, it seems to me that developing a pattern analyzer (as you put it) that works well enough to predict an outcome would defy the very basis of reality upon which the physical laws of our universe rest upon. That is to say, one could conceivably use the same or similar algorithm to predict how a specific set of molecules are reacting in the core of a star 38 light-years away in real time. Tell me, do you know anything about quantum entanglement?

I don't know anything about quantum entanglement but I have seem some similarity among winning combinations patterns before the drawings that suggest groups of numbers that fit particular behavior patterns are more likely to be in the next winning combination.  The problem is the group contain 60-70 percent of the regular number pool and only have all the winning numbers about 50 percent of the time.  The group changes after every drawings so a new set of numbers and combinations have to be generated after each drawings.  With a game like MegaMillions the number pool is reduced from 56 to 33-40 numbers which still covers a lot of combinations.   Those conditions won't guarantee a winner but when they are true, your odds of winning are increase significantly.  I've been looking at the megaballs for similar behavior patterns but haven't found any that are repeating enough to be significant.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #33719
                        February 24, 2006
                        705 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

All I am saying is if a computer program is generating results,
                        then that program can be recreated.  Kind of like putting
                        together a puzzle from scractch, you just got to find the
                        relevant pieces and put them together.

LottoL

Northern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #63551
                          August 1, 2008
                          203 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 3:18 am - IP Logged

All I am saying is if a computer program is generating results,
                          then that program can be recreated.  Kind of like putting
                          together a puzzle from scractch, you just got to find the
                          relevant pieces and put them together.

LottoL

LottoL, I was not trying to refute your thesis. However you do bring up a relevant point. You get countless websites advertising a "sure" way to bring fiscal results by way of the lottery. This brings up a good point: if you "crack the lottery code" would you publish it? Consider the implications: Even if it guarantees a lower payout (for the jackpot games) for a profit margin, and even further, guarantees a total jackpot, would you publish it? The answer is no, because it would be worth a multitude of jackpots.

Such an algorithm would be the lost city of Ciabola of our times. no?

But yes, should I figure such an algorithm out, nobody would know about it.

Northern Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #63551
                            August 1, 2008
                            203 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 3:27 am - IP Logged

I don't know anything about quantum entanglement but I have seem some similarity among winning combinations patterns before the drawings that suggest groups of numbers that fit particular behavior patterns are more likely to be in the next winning combination.  The problem is the group contain 60-70 percent of the regular number pool and only have all the winning numbers about 50 percent of the time.  The group changes after every drawings so a new set of numbers and combinations have to be generated after each drawings.  With a game like MegaMillions the number pool is reduced from 56 to 33-40 numbers which still covers a lot of combinations.   Those conditions won't guarantee a winner but when they are true, your odds of winning are increase significantly.  I've been looking at the megaballs for similar behavior patterns but haven't found any that are repeating enough to be significant.

Fellow Buckeye,

I agree wholeheartedly and my whole system is based upon such an analysis.

The Megaballs are the X factor to winning the MegaMillions. The only advice with the MegaBalls I can offer is that the cold numbers (tracking back to six months) are the ones to play. Those that hit zero or one times.

United States
                              Member #63537
                              August 1, 2008
                              39 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 3:42 am - IP Logged

Over the last few months I’ve run half-a-dozen lottery software trial versions — came to a place where private syntax includes referring to the respectable genre designer/engineer as: Quantum Mechanic.

If God really believed in numerology, the world would have come to an end by now — certainly been predicted, often enuff. Superstition has always been handy to conjurers, snake oil salesmen, and shamans. But everyone knows intuitively, there’s more to it than just that.

“History repeats…” — but never comes back around the exactly the same way… graphically, the cycle continuum is like a spiral: therein is the difference that serious players seek: “What's the difference — in numbers format.”

One program designer (Lotto-007) includes Prime Number frequencies in the calcs – no tellin’  how he’s bouncing ‘em around inside the black box – but if he’s tracking repeats up against dates, draw numbers, odds/evens, and whole numbers, etc., it would be interesting to have that info…. There are infinite angles from which to measure coincidence/relationship data. If weighted accurately, will the info give an edge on the Big Guess? It’s everyone’s guess, on that one.

Without doubt, some methods and means reveal cosmetically enhanced quackery; but after researching LP stat/data number-cruncher comments and other published work — checking out sincere craft and skill — and taking a page from Schrödinger, I’m bettin’ odds can be narrowed, perhaps beat.   The only good faith left to the skeptic is: informed decisions.

I was reading an LP post yesterday; the guy was writing about code breaking and said (paraphrase), “Even if and when one of us cracks the/code, they’ll change the matrix, rendering the formula obsolete."

May I ask: What is “the Matrix”… and who are “they?” Perhaps dumb questions to old hands… I’ve been simply wondering what he was talking about.