Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 1:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taking a leave of absence from the post

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Totem's Angel.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

To my dear friends at LP, I have just accepted an amazing job offer which will require me to travel internationally quite frequently so if you are wondering where I am I will be travelling the world for a while which explains why I will not be posting as much as I am used to. I cannot tell you how excited I am!  I will check now on then what's going on and will post if I have the opportunity to do so... You will be in my thoughts often and I wish you all the best!

Much Love and Luck to You all

Chouq

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #62239
    June 21, 2008
    25622 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

To my dear friends at LP, I have just accepted an amazing job offer which will require me to travel internationally quite frequently so if you are wondering where I am I will be travelling the world for a while which explains why I will not be posting as much as I am used to. I cannot tell you how excited I am!  I will check now on then what's going on and will post if I have the opportunity to do so... You will be in my thoughts often and I wish you all the best!

Chouq

Congrats Chouq
    Your witty responses as well as your posts will be missed enjoy your travels.

*pls*

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Chouq
      Your witty responses as well as your posts will be missed enjoy your travels.

SmileThank you.. I am very happy, very excited to see the world again after so many years!  I have always been a risk taker and I have been dreaming of  job like this since I was a little girl and after a lot of heartaches, God finally answered my prayers... I will try to update everyone of my new adventures when I start my blog!  All of you will stay with me in my heart forever! 

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Chouq

I wish you much success.  You deserve it.  Good luck and don't forget about us.

Live4Today's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #61842
          June 7, 2008
          194 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Chouq

Be Safe,Blessings to You, Congrads as well Chouquonette on your new ventureSad Wavey

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31615 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!!  We will miss you. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4055 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations! Wish you all the luck and blessings.  Will miss you posts.  God Bless.

takeemtothebank

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!!  We will miss you. 

Emily My dear friend I will be in touch... I am staying in Atlanta but will be travelling a lot that's all!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40273 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

WOW...!!!  That is very exciting chou!  Congratulations!  Best of luck in your new job..and enjoy the world!! :)  Lovies

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

WOW...!!!  That is very exciting chou!  Congratulations!  Best of luck in your new job..and enjoy the world!! :)  Lovies

Belly DancerThanks Calabs!  I am so excited I feel like Partying round the clock lol! 

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                      Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I am so glad for you.  It is always a rare opportunity that one gets to live ones dreams! Enjoy it! 

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I am so glad for you.  It is always a rare opportunity that one gets to live ones dreams! Enjoy it! 

You are so right.... but life is short and I am staying awake for it lol

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                          Winston Salem
                          United States
                          Member #61198
                          May 15, 2008
                          25763 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Chouq

Hello Chouquounette-

Congratulations on your new role.  Here's wishing you much success and traveling mercies in all that you endeavor to do.   We'll miss you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you take this journey .  Thank you for your many contributions to  the  LP.  You are a great teammate and a wonderful partner!

Kind regards.

Favor4 Thumbs Up

Here's a dance to celebrate your Good News!  PartyWhite BouncePartyWhite Bounce

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6904 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I can honestly say that I will miss your post. I'm happy for you on the other hand. Sounds like my dream job. Hey maybe we can all chip in and get you an Iphone so you can still do your daily post? Ha Ha. Just kidding but you will be missed thats or sure!!!!

Lovies

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I am very happy for you!