Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taking a leave of absence from the post

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Totem's Angel.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2008, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I can honestly say that I will miss your post. I'm happy for you on the other hand. Sounds like my dream job. Hey maybe we can all chip in and get you an Iphone so you can still do your daily post? Ha Ha. Just kidding but you will be missed thats or sure!!!!

Sadawww you guys want to make me cry...I am so attached to this post... don't know if I can send you messages from my blackberry lol but I can always try.. the trick is the time difference with some of these countries and I'll be working a lot but maybe when I get to my hotel late at night I can find the strength to post... but really I need a change lol!  and Emily, Calabs, Lucky, Bluegrass, Bird, Lilspeedy will hold the fort......Like I said I am still around but will not be able to post consistently!

bahama mama's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #48381
    December 24, 2006
    855 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Chouq  congrats on your new job I  will miss you  and your post.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Chouq  congrats on your new job I  will miss you  and your post.

I love the mystical forum!  I will miss that tremendously! I'll take my dream book with me on my travels lol!

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Hello Chouquounette-

Congratulations on your new role.  Here's wishing you much success and traveling mercies in all that you endeavor to do.   We'll miss you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you take this journey .  Thank you for your many contributions to  the  LP.  You are a great teammate and a wonderful partner!

Kind regards.

Favor4 Thumbs Up

Here's a dance to celebrate your Good News!  PartyWhite BouncePartyWhite Bounce

Thank you favor4.. that was so sweet of you! I appreciate all the kindness!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the new job Chouquounette! I am sure you will be a wonderful new asset to the company.

Hippy

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Myrtle Beach, SC
            United States
            Member #18457
            July 12, 2005
            3433 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Best wishes with your new position, be safe in your travel. I'm very happy for you.

au revoir et salut

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Best wishes with your new position, be safe in your travel. I'm very happy for you.

au revoir et salut

pcnut

Heart GlassesThank you pcnut.... I'll be around to set you straight here and there lol! 

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                Member #24380
                October 21, 2005
                623 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:20 am - IP Logged

My goodness.  You have been here a long time and I did not get the chance to know you.  This is the first time I have read one of your posts and now you are leaving.  However, I wish to relay good tidings to you in your travels.  May you meet nothing but positive people who will uplift you and help you as you travel through life today, tomorrow, and always.  May you be blessed to be an uplifting spirit to those who come into contact with you.  Your spirit has touched mine---I believe that you are a good person and good will come back to you.  Congratulations!

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

My goodness.  You have been here a long time and I did not get the chance to know you.  This is the first time I have read one of your posts and now you are leaving.  However, I wish to relay good tidings to you in your travels.  May you meet nothing but positive people who will uplift you and help you as you travel through life today, tomorrow, and always.  May you be blessed to be an uplifting spirit to those who come into contact with you.  Your spirit has touched mine---I believe that you are a good person and good will come back to you.  Congratulations!

Thank you!  LP has been my family through the ups and downs of life... I will never forget all the friends I have made on the post thanks to Todd for creating this place that I call heaven.  It has been a long road, but in the end if you are a believer and remain faithful in prayer, the one and only one above us answers our prayers... Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting message...

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    Killer's Cove
                    United States
                    Member #57
                    December 17, 2001
                    5659 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Chou, best wishes !  Do return whenever you find the time !  I have always enjoyed your posts.

Bob Cheersbg

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Chou, best wishes !  Do return whenever you find the time !  I have always enjoyed your posts.

Bob Cheersbg

KissesThank you Bob! I may not be a young chick anymore but I am ready for a new challenge lol!  I'll be around don't you worry!

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the new job Chouquounette! I am sure you will be a wonderful new asset to the company.

Hippy

Thank you Scarychick ( I love your nickname lol!).  Maybe I can start a journal in the mystical forum, that sounds exciting!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Thank you!  LP has been my family through the ups and downs of life... I will never forget all the friends I have made on the post thanks to Todd for creating this place that I call heaven.  It has been a long road, but in the end if you are a believer and remain faithful in prayer, the one and only one above us answers our prayers... Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting message...

Congrats! Chouqounette. My dream was to come to China and learn chinese and my dream has come true (even got married here) so I know how you feel. When a dream is realized it's one of the best feeling in the world. Enjoy your travels and always be careful. Take care!

Party

Play to win!

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2008, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Congrats! Chouqounette. My dream was to come to China and learn chinese and my dream has come true (even got married here) so I know how you feel. When a dream is realized it's one of the best feeling in the world. Enjoy your travels and always be careful. Take care!

Party

Congrats!  My nightmare has been my ex marrying a chinese woman lol! but that's another story lol! and it's history now!  I came to this country 20 years ago for him, so now I feel it's my time lol!  I am so looking forward to this new challenge!  Nothing like travel!

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                              albany georgia
                              United States
                              Member #55707
                              October 15, 2007
                              565 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Who will I tell my dreams to?  Good Luck in your new job and I wish you nothing but the best. Please keep in touch when you can. May God travel with you in the United State and abroad.  We will tuly miss you and your post.Sun Smiley