Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

EZMoney's "I won $86 million" thread: Lessons learned

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Now that we know he for sure didn't win $86 million (which most of us suspected) there's a few things we can say we learned in that thread.

* Some people, for whatever reason, are overly anxious to believe anything (and system sellers thrive on such people) WAKE UP PEOPLE, "GET IT IN WRITING".

*EZMoney and his supporters (more likely his sock puppets) have absolutely no credibility left. I can't see anyone believing anything he posts from here on on (many were there already).

*Only EZ knows how many PMs and e-mails his phony win has generated, but sorry about that EZ, you brought it on yourself.

* anyone who would post a jackppt win on the itnernet needs help.

* Anyone who would post a bogus jackpot win on the internet is an attention whore and very possibly beyond help.

* From here on on, EZ, even those who had looked at your baloney as true will look at it with a WHOGAS attitude.

You generated your own karma here, good luck dealing with it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2008, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Jack-in-the-Box

BUT>>>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>>EZ was a WINNER 2-TIME'$$$$$$$$!!

TRANSLATION:

Psyko has had GULL friend's that were 2-TIMER's>>3-TIMER's>>>???????

BUT>>>>>>Psyko  is  still  L@@K'n for  a  WINNER>>>>>Puke^

LOL

PSYKOMO 

DC81's avatar - batman39
      MI
      United States
      Member #54830
      August 31, 2007
      985 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2008, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

That pretty much sums up everything.

You can't predict random.

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
        The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Mmmwwow...

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
        Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
        Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
        Knowledge is Beyond Belief
        Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2008, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I understand your viewpoint, but I think you're missing one of the most important points, and I think it's something that some people instinctively feel, and other people do not think in the these terms.

I know this because I am in the category I will describe below.

There are some people who possess the wisdom to realize that EZMoney probably did not win, but they also have seen enough strange things transpire in their lifetimes to have no apprehension about leaving open the possibility that he did win.

No, these people are not suckers.  They are patient, and feel no need to hastily pass judgment.  They do not need an answer to the riddle today or tomorrow, but they know that the truth will reveal itself when it is ready.

They are optimistic and realistic simultaneously.

These people are not upset when they find out that EZMoney was not the winner, because they were not impatiently waiting for the answer, and in fact the resolution fit their logical assumption that he was not the winner.

No, these people feel no anger or resentment toward the young man.

They do however feel slightly sad that he was not the winner.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Litebets27's avatar - power
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #10465
            January 14, 2005
            6065 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2008, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I understand your viewpoint, but I think you're missing one of the most important points, and I think it's something that some people instinctively feel, and other people do not think in the these terms.

There are some people who possess the wisdom to realize that EZMoney probably did not win, but they also have seen enough strange things transpire in their lifetimes to have no apprehension about leaving open the possibility that he did win.

No, these people are not suckers.  They are patient, and feel no need to hastily pass judgment.  They do not need an answer to the riddle today or tomorrow, but they know that the truth will reveal itself when it is ready.

These people are not upset when they find out that EZMoney was not the winner, because they were not impatiently waiting for the answer, and in fact the resolution fit their logical assumption that he was not the winner.

Well said Todd.  Thumbs Up

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

United States
              Member #63537
              August 1, 2008
              39 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2008, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Now that we know he for sure didn't win $86 million (which most of us suspected) there's a few things we can say we learned in that thread.

* Some people, for whatever reason, are overly anxious to believe anything (and system sellers thrive on such people) WAKE UP PEOPLE, "GET IT IN WRITING".

*EZMoney and his supporters (more likely his sock puppets) have absolutely no credibility left. I can't see anyone believing anything he posts from here on on (many were there already).

*Only EZ knows how many PMs and e-mails his phony win has generated, but sorry about that EZ, you brought it on yourself.

* Anyone who would post a bogus jackpot win on the internet is an attention whore and very possibly beyond help.

* From here on on, EZ, even those who had looked at your baloney as true will look at it with a WHOGAS attitude.

REGRET, I$ ENLIGHTENMENT THAT CAME TOO LATE Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2008, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Todd, ordinarily I would agree with everything you said,

But,

It's hard to 'feel slightly sad he was not the winner' when he said:

'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!'

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23262 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2008, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Todd, ordinarily I would agree with everything you said,

But,

It's hard to 'feel slightly sad he was not the winner' when he said:

'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!'

The young 'uns these days do not speak like the rest of us.  He is not literally cursing you out.  Not that I think there is anything redeeming about it, but I do understand that it is not expressing what you think it is.  Kind of like how calling something "sick" is a good thing. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2008, 2:38 am - IP Logged

I don't know of any other way to interpret 'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!', so I will just let it be..

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #58526
                      February 18, 2008
                      683 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2008, 2:50 am - IP Logged

I don't know of any other way to interpret 'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!', so I will just let it be..

Yeah, I kind of have to agree.  If you're gonna post a thread proclaiming that you won Powerball and say "IN YO MF'INF FACES!!!", and then it is proved that you didn't win..........well, you're pretty much a douche in my book.  Anyway, EZ, basically you have discredited any further posts that your might make (although I doubt there are any more posts under that user name) so good luck to you and, if I might say so, "in YOUR MF'ing FACE!"  Please don't waste our time with any more of your useless BS.  Thanks.

-Texas Madman

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2008, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I kind of have to agree.  If you're gonna post a thread proclaiming that you won Powerball and say "IN YO MF'INF FACES!!!", and then it is proved that you didn't win..........well, you're pretty much a douche in my book.  Anyway, EZ, basically you have discredited any further posts that your might make (although I doubt there are any more posts under that user name) so good luck to you and, if I might say so, "in YOUR MF'ing FACE!"  Please don't waste our time with any more of your useless BS.  Thanks.

-Texas Madman

I Agree!

Play to win!

DC81's avatar - batman39
                          MI
                          United States
                          Member #54830
                          August 31, 2007
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:03 am - IP Logged

I've sadly thought about it some and the worst thing to happen to EZ on here isn't him getting banned, he'd just make yet another account, even if his IP was banned he'd probably get around it since I'm sure he's at least smart enough to manage that, just ignoring every post he makes would be more effective.

You can't predict random.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:08 am - IP Logged

what that wasnt his family of 14 that claimed the prize? awww.

i dont take anything serious on the net, like i wouldnt marry a bride i met on the net, i dont take anything anyone says very seriously.

good on ez for stirring up so much fuss, and god help anyone who claims to have a jackpot win in the next few weeks :P

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                              Miami
                              United States
                              Member #62793
                              July 9, 2008
                              673 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Couple of things...

If I won a jackpot I most certainly would want to share the news with this community, and I don't think I "need help" as you say.  Isn't that the whole point of this site???

Secondly, whether EZ won or not doesn't affect me in any way so why would I be angry and bitter? Who cares? It almost sounds like some people were expecting either a check in the mail or the secret to picking winning numbers, neither of which are forthcoming regardless of who in this forum wins.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace