Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has anyone here actually hit the lottery

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 8 years ago by thegee.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23275 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I fixed your link.  It was taking people to the second page of the thread, which is different for everyone, depending on how many posts per page is in their board settings.

Just as an FYI (for future links posted to threads) it's best not to link to a page in a thread.

Either link to the whole topic, or link to an individual post.

Here are detailed instructions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
    Member #60535
    April 21, 2008
    460 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I will win soon my friend.

what will you buy princess Peach?

AlecWest's avatar - alec
      Vader, Washington
      United States
      Member #29697
      January 5, 2006
      108 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

In all honesty, if I ever won a lottery jackpot, I'd probably divorce myself from every lottery forum - keeping as quiet as a mouse.  I'm fortunate enough to live on the border of two states that don't require either photo shoots or press conferences as a prerequisite to redeeming a ticket.  And if peppered with PR questions by Lottery officials, I'd try to keep myself as uninteresting and non-newsworthy as possible.  For example:

Q- What do you plan to do with your winnings?

A- I won't know until I talk to a financial advisor.

Q- Are you going to share with any relatives?

A- I'm an only-child and my parents are both deceased.

Q- What do you do for a living?

A- I'm unemployed.

Q- What's the first thing you're going to buy?

A- Refer to my answer to question #1.

Q- Do you have any hobbies?

A- No, not really.

I've always pitied the poor souls who voluntarily agree to make public spectacles of themselves when they win ... wearing a sappy ear-to-ear grin while they hold up an oversized check.  I'd probably redeem my ticket by registered mail - with the implied comment of, "Here's my signed ticket, here's my redemption form, and here's my bank's routing info.  Wire-transfer the jackpot and thank you very much."

Regards - J. Alec West

Kennesaw, GA
        United States
        Member #62138
        June 18, 2008
        1413 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

In all honesty, if I ever won a lottery jackpot, I'd probably divorce myself from every lottery forum - keeping as quiet as a mouse.  I'm fortunate enough to live on the border of two states that don't require either photo shoots or press conferences as a prerequisite to redeeming a ticket.  And if peppered with PR questions by Lottery officials, I'd try to keep myself as uninteresting and non-newsworthy as possible.  For example:

Q- What do you plan to do with your winnings?

A- I won't know until I talk to a financial advisor.

Q- Are you going to share with any relatives?

A- I'm an only-child and my parents are both deceased.

Q- What do you do for a living?

A- I'm unemployed.

Q- What's the first thing you're going to buy?

A- Refer to my answer to question #1.

Q- Do you have any hobbies?

A- No, not really.

I've always pitied the poor souls who voluntarily agree to make public spectacles of themselves when they win ... wearing a sappy ear-to-ear grin while they hold up an oversized check.  I'd probably redeem my ticket by registered mail - with the implied comment of, "Here's my signed ticket, here's my redemption form, and here's my bank's routing info.  Wire-transfer the jackpot and thank you very much."

Regards - J. Alec West

I couldnt agree with you more Alec West...those are people are asking for trouble as if they are putting a huge target on their front and back!!!!

Think's avatar - lightbulb
          Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          705 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2008, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

How much was the jackpot Think?   

That I don't remember.  It was somewhere around 3 to 5 million annuity.  Thankfully I have a mental block on that.  My brain feels like popping pop corn when I try to remember that.

Denmark
            Member #54508
            August 21, 2007
            39 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2008, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Yes I win lottery for others and this is a fact for the last 16 years. I dont win with luck but with brains, however members pay me I play with their money and my brains and they have won in all last 16 years about 100million us dollars and they paid me to win that amount which had to be invested to win about 10 million dollars.  this is a true fact.

on my own with my earnings and small amounts in 22 years I have won about 100,000 dollars and used about 400,000 dolalrs to win that, totally for my self I played 500,000 dollars in 22 years and lost all.  Its not easy to win with a small amount or small inestments.  Combos cost a fortune for the rich its easy to be richer.  This is a true fact and all winnings I am aware it will happen.  I am still working for the people and work about 16 hours a day in keno and lottery.  i am based in Scandinavia and New Zealand.

I guarantee the rich positive winnings with perseverance and success time span shoulde be targeted to 5 years as it is not easy.  The above was shared by 50 members paying me monthly the total sum and they won in all the total sum in 16 years.  In short this feat could not have been reached by me so easily had I not the cooperation of 50 members polling in a little more than 5000 dollars a month for me to play with my skill.  I have succeded, If I had won my self a big amount then once my contract is over I play for myself and positive of buying the best boeing/ships etc in market.

Lottery and numbers is so beautifull game or knowledge to work with.

Denmark
              Member #54508
              August 21, 2007
              39 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2008, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Yes I win lottery for others and this is a fact for the last 16 years. I dont win with luck but with brains, however members pay me I play with their money and my brains and they have won in all last 16 years about 100million us dollars and they paid me to win that amount which had to be invested to win about 10 million dollars.  this is a true fact.

on my own with my earnings and small amounts in 22 years I have won about 100,000 dollars and used about 400,000 dolalrs to win that, totally for my self I played 500,000 dollars in 22 years and lost all.  Its not easy to win with a small amount or small inestments.  Combos cost a fortune for the rich its easy to be richer.  This is a true fact and all winnings I am aware it will happen.  I am still working for the people and work about 16 hours a day in keno and lottery.  i am based in Scandinavia and New Zealand.

I guarantee the rich positive winnings with perseverance and success time span shoulde be targeted to 5 years as it is not easy.  The above was shared by 50 members paying me monthly the total sum and they won in all the total sum in 16 years.  In short this feat could not have been reached by me so easily had I not the cooperation of 50 members polling in a little more than 5000 dollars a month for me to play with my skill.  I have succeded, If I had won my self a big amount then once my contract is over I play for myself and positive of buying the best boeing/ships etc in market.

Lottery and numbers is so beautifull game or knowledge to work with.

Please I correct my error I was paid around 1000 a month by each member and on an average finaly in 16 years they have received about 10000 a month for 16 years you can calculate.  currency I use is DKK, SEK, and NOR.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                Member #33588
                February 22, 2006
                2068 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2008, 6:13 am - IP Logged

Has anyone won the lottrey was you question i will say yes that will be me. I stick with playing pick 3 and bet like 3 to 5 dollars on one number. When i hit i hit in thousands. 5 to 6 times in a month not bad for an average joe like me. Never hit the jackpot and i am not trying to do that why because it is very difficult to win  the jackpot. Good luck to you.

germantown md
                  United States
                  Member #64543
                  August 31, 2008
                  3771 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2008, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

now thats scary.thats a good one.