Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here read Gail Howard's book-Lottery Master Guide?

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Greg.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2008, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

forgot 5 more evolutions that lottery softwares need: narrowing the field to 14-16 from lighter lotteries, Sum decades, 5's sums as well as 4's sums, ratios algorithms [any kind], delta lotto system sums, Vertical Lotto Digits Footprints averages, Horizontal Lotto Digital Footprints, PREDICTIONS, etc, etc, etc....

so what am i saying basically, i am saying that 100% of lottery softwares are VERY, VERY far behind they need to evolve a lot, they have much to evolve...They are all relying on old fashion wheels...

I forgot 6 more evolutions that lottery softwares need: Ending digit position/location, high ending digit position/location with deducing, Subsequent sums difference averages, ending digit algorithms, ending digit sums (since they are only 10), all systems mentioned integrations, using 30 numbers in the sums of a Pick5/39 game and 25-27 numbers on a PIck5/35....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2008, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I forgot 6 more evolutions that lottery softwares need: Ending digit position/location, high ending digit position/location with deducing, Subsequent sums difference averages, ending digit algorithms, ending digit sums (since they are only 10), all systems mentioned integrations, using 30 numbers in the sums of a Pick5/39 game and 25-27 numbers on a PIck5/35....

Forgot 7 more evolutions that lottery softwares need: Subsequent Sum Difference +/-, Subsequent Sum Difference accumulation on all Sums, Subsequent Sum Difference no more than 2 + or no more than 2 -, some system mentioned integration, Subsequent Sum Difference [sum total patterns] based on ending digits, 5's E/O, 4'S E/O, etc, etc, etc....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #119
      February 19, 2002
      527 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

In fact the software is a real piece of cr@p... Pardon my lil french, but it is all DOS based software, if you don't even have the time, skill, or willingness to port this over to a Windows GUI based format then she certainly doesn't deserve your money... I wasted my money - don't do the same... Apologies, for the negativity - I don't like it myself, Pogo

The best tennis player in the world can take a $20. racket and beat anyone here who has the latest, most expensive racket.

That should defeat the argument that DOS-based software is useless.

My point: it's not WHAT you got; it's how you USE what you got! 

Number selections based on studying and intuiting patterns are where it's at.  Any windows based lottery software I've seen merely repeats the original features in her software.

Do many people here understand how to use charts generated by software?  How many us rely on mapquest, for example, only to find out we would have arrived quicker by reading a map!!!

For example, as noted above, Howard's Chart #4, illustrated in the book, is imitated by mostother lottery software packages yet you can replicate that chart onpaper as she invites you to do without ever spending a cent on anysoftware package, including her own.

I used Chart #4 alone to win about 4-5 four out of six number PickSix prizes over a period of about 12-16 months some time back.  You can read about her documented winners at her website.  What other software designer offers documentation of how someone used a lottery software package to arrive at their numbers and hence their wins?

The problem is that people expect to win thelottery just by purchasing a software package or a book, or a book ofwheels.  That might be a symptom of the instant gratification societywe live in.  

If you have no interest, or desire, to study patterns,then spending money on a lottery software package, whose ever it is, isIRrational.

Purchasing software or a book or whatever will nothelp you win BUT knowing how to USE such WILL help you win.  

Please don'tsurrender your thinking, your analysis of the numbers to softwarealone.  You have to know how to use it to aid or guide you.

It's not whether it is windows-based or dos-based; it's what you understand and what you infer.  And if you understand her LMG book, you really do not need to spend $$ on the software.  It all comes down to how you USE what you know.

Good luck to everyone!

United States
        Member #66338
        October 22, 2008
        25 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:17 am - IP Logged

I have her software and book and personally I think there excellent at helping you analyse,track,determine how too select numbers.As for the comments about DUMB LUCK that too me is associated with QUICK-PICKS because it doesn't require you too use your brain but software does so when people win money using software I call it SMART LUCK and people have won using software including Gail Howards she has a section on her site of ACTUAL winners I think as recent as 2008.Another program that has had actual winners is LOTTO-PRO 2008 and I believe LOTTERY-DIRECTOR.

United States
          Member #66338
          October 22, 2008
          25 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:34 am - IP Logged

"GREG" I agree you're absolutely correct when I got my first program in 1996 "Windows LottoPro" I did not know anything about filters,wheels,number grouping or number analysis I thought the software would do all the work for me and win a jackpot "BOY WAS I WRONG".I bought my second program in 1998 Gail Howards and spent 2 yrs learning from scratch the art of NUMBER SELECTION by studying,learning all I could and was able too hit 4 out of 5 in the pick several times then decided too play Cash 3 games using P34Lotto and MaxHit Pro and hit straight from 2001-2003 once/ twice every other month.I also learned that you have 2 types of software ANALYSIS and PREDICTIVE most programs are analysis others are a combination of both and then you have just predictive.The best predictive ones are LOTTO-PRO 2008 and MAXHIT PRO (which is no longer around) I stopped playing the games for awhile and recently started back again after solving my biggest problem being able too select a lot of numbers but only generating a small to reasonable amount of combos (5-20).I could never select 8-12 numbers in the Pick-5 which produces an affordable amount of combos too play with filters applied no matter how hard I tried or method I used so all I was able to do was choose 16-18 and get 3-4 numbers from time too time.Now I am testing a new number selection strategy that uses 22 numbers and produces 3,4,5 number hits provided I HAVE all numbers trapped in my 22 and all filters correct I currently use 5 after much trial and error in finding the right combination of filters too use together. 

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

and i totally forgot about this one:

2 more evolutions that lottery softwares need: Pairs sequence/algorithm/mining for Pick3/Pick4 integrated with sum totals patterns (sum systems) along with delta lotto systems for Pick3 & pick4...

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
              Member #61432
              May 22, 2008
              37 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

what about Book by Robert Serotic: THE ONLY WAY TO WIN AT LOTTO ?

Gail Howard or Robert Serotic ? Hippy

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                Member #61432
                May 22, 2008
                37 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

what about Book by Robert Serotic: THE ONLY WAY TO WIN AT LOTTO ?

Gail Howard or Robert Serotic ? Hippy

is this hard to reply? i need advice bcause i will buy one of Lottery master guide or robert serotic's the only way to win at lotto.. i will buy both books but cant afford yet. can anyone advice me which one should i buy first..¿

regards.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2009, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi I'm new here.I have read Gail Howard's books Lottery Master Guide also have her wheeling system books and software.I'm practicing just for now to trap 2 or 3 Power numbers since I plan to use her Wheel 5 Plus system with 2 power numbers and wheel 33 numbers.

So has anyone here first read her book Lottery Master Guide also used Wheeling systems to play your favorite lotto game?If so what kind wheeling system did you use?

I'm trying to start a thread for those who have used Gail Howard's wheeling systems and software also have read Lottery Master Guide and are applying the skills methods that she shows mentions in her book.

Party

I have all of Gail's products except the full wheel generator. I have had her products since Aug. 2005. I must admit I was a bit overwhelmed at first but, as I began to read the books and use the software I began to have fun. I've won a few times on 4 of 5 on TX cash 5 (5/37) but, most of the time I play on paper. I have to admit that using Gail's products make me think and use my mind outside the box when I begin my number selection.  I read the Lottery Master Guide and the Advantage Plus Manual at least twice a week when I am doing my number selections.

Like you I am working on trapping 2 or 3 power numbers. I am also working on reducing the amount of numbers I end up wheeling. I also use Gail's program to fine tune my intuition during number selection.

My interest and goal is not the multi-million jackpots but repeatedly hitting on the 2nd tier and below. Don't get me wrong. The jackpot would be a dream come true. But the $599 or less on a frequent basis would be great also since it will keep the tax man out of my pocket and it will give me some very ready non-taxed pocket change every time I hit.

I would love it if you started a thread so those of us who use Gail's program to select numbers could discuss how we used the various charts and wheels to select and wheel our numbers. As long as it stays positive and creative I believe there is a lot to be learned. I look forward to seeing your thread and possibly sharing ideas with you.

Party

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Gail Howards software is one of the best out there as far as number analysis charts I don't like her wheels because they do not allow filtering you use them as is full,balanced or key numbers so I never use them but always use her charts.Robert Serotics book might be a little better because he uses a different approach I have Lottery Master Guide try amazon.com for Robert Serotics book it might be cheaper.Now as for all this talk about "DUMB LUCK" that only exists among Quick-Pick and Lucky number players (ages,anniversary,birthdates) "SMART LUCK" a term Gail Howard uses is when a player uses a systematic,strategic approach too playing the games whether it's software or paper pencil systems.The only way "SMART LUCK" works is if you have the correct numbers in your total GROUP of numbers if you are trying too select the EXACT 6 numbers then you are relying on "DUMB LUCK" but if you are trying too trap the 6 in a group of say 12-24 numbers then that is "SMART LUCK" and if you have the correct filtering in place then you can HIT the jackpot it's been done I've talked too people that have accomplished this using several lottery programs.

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                      Member #61432
                      May 22, 2008
                      37 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howards software is one of the best out there as far as number analysis charts I don't like her wheels because they do not allow filtering you use them as is full,balanced or key numbers so I never use them but always use her charts.Robert Serotics book might be a little better because he uses a different approach I have Lottery Master Guide try amazon.com for Robert Serotics book it might be cheaper.Now as for all this talk about "DUMB LUCK" that only exists among Quick-Pick and Lucky number players (ages,anniversary,birthdates) "SMART LUCK" a term Gail Howard uses is when a player uses a systematic,strategic approach too playing the games whether it's software or paper pencil systems.The only way "SMART LUCK" works is if you have the correct numbers in your total GROUP of numbers if you are trying too select the EXACT 6 numbers then you are relying on "DUMB LUCK" but if you are trying too trap the 6 in a group of say 12-24 numbers then that is "SMART LUCK" and if you have the correct filtering in place then you can HIT the jackpot it's been done I've talked too people that have accomplished this using several lottery programs.

thank you for advice mate.. im thinking.. .. .. Stretch

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
                        Member #60535
                        April 21, 2008
                        460 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2009, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

We are dealing with ping pong balls..Nothing will help you but dumb luck..If a system or book hits it is still dumb luck..Good LUCK.........

exactly.  If a system really worked there would be millions of winners and they would certainly be dissapointed to have to split it amongst themselves!!

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                          Katy, Tx
                          United States
                          Member #67709
                          December 3, 2008
                          204 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have read her books and have her dics on the lottery.  Had them for about 12 years and won nothing.  Spent a lot of money trying though!!  Her odds are good only if you pick the wining numbers.

Kicking Dirt Joey

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                            Member #61432
                            May 22, 2008
                            37 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

btw how can we trap winning numbers in our wheels? is there a proven system, software or book or how can i educate me :)

thanks

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2009, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have read her books and have her dics on the lottery.  Had them for about 12 years and won nothing.  Spent a lot of money trying though!!  Her odds are good only if you pick the wining numbers.

Kicking Dirt Joey

I agree. If you happen to get the right numbers, wheels are a great system. But if you don't, the wheel is basically pointless. However, I still like to use wheels every now and then.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."