Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Top Longest ...5 digit Strings ...Right Now

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
17731 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2008, 2:09 am - IP Logged

04789 OHIO Eve ...... only 34 days long so far.  I really was just looking at the Longest running Strings for study ...... If you like to track Strings....there is software out there that will do it automatically for all games ...all states . It's impossible to do by eye thats for sure.  Fight fire with fire.... or their computers with our computers . LOL

r r

sorry about that win D, thanks for ohio evening string though. Yes, I would like to learn more about the software. What is it? thanks

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2008, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks ... we can't do all the states .....both mid and eve so really trying to focus on the LONG running strings here anyways.

Here's one getting near to the end of it's run in PA eve.......its 56 draws long so far. 01236

Here are the String Breakers that will hit at the end.

479, 578, 489, 579, 589, 789, 457, 458, 459, 478

488, 588, 777, 444, 499, 778, 445, 599,

779, 788, 455, 888, 447, 555, 799,          889, 448, 899, 449, 557, 999, 477, 558, 559, 577

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Alexandria, Virginia
      United States
      Member #57435
      January 4, 2008
      61 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

hello win D.  I am a little confused on how the strings end.  For example ohio ended the longest string 64 draws long with 409 breaker and the string is no more, But then after the string breaker, the same string gets back again.   So it didnt realy end up on the string breaker.  The string still continues even though a string breaker shows up.   So wut does it realy mean when you say the string 64 days long ended with 409 although the same string continues. Does it mean the string is no more?  if it is the drawing numbers do not justify.   the string is showing again.  And if the string is still there after a string breaker, why do you mention 64 days long ended however Its still ongoing.   Same thing with WC for example.  Even though 729 on 21st and 529 on 22nd ended the string and were the string breakers, the string still going.  Can you clear the thought please.   thanks a million.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2008, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Has to be in a row.  If the String of numbers that have been going on for many draws STOPS....and a breaker number hits ......then the "continuous " word can't be used any more.  It was broken with a breaker number.  Once it breaks ....its broken and no longer an ongoing unbroken string.

Then.... 

..... a new String takes its place at the top .....as the longest "on going"  "Continuous" unbroken string. 

Then     .....  a new set of String Breaker numbers takes their place.  If you use software to track these its a lot clearer to set up with.  It's worth it.   

Win d    

Atlanta/Georgia
          United States
          Member #61526
          May 26, 2008
          80 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2008, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your guidance WIN D. Could you please direct me on how to get lotsoft software pls.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Omoekun

Alexandria, Virginia
            United States
            Member #57435
            January 4, 2008
            61 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2008, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello Win D.  I have been playing in WC to catch the string breakers but guess wut, today I came to find out that your observation for WC with 66 draws long string is not correct.  Your record is not accurate, there is something wrong either with the system that you are using or the method.  Because instead of 66 days long string, it is only 33 draws long due to the drawing of july 20th there was a string breaker773 which you missed and did not count.  It makes the string 36 draws long up till now instead of being 69 taking your calculations.  I do not know wut went wrong but I had been playing and the string did not break no wonder why.  Well pls double check I might be wrong but as far as I see I am pretty accurate.  Thanks and let me know.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Win D.  I have been playing in WC to catch the string breakers but guess wut, today I came to find out that your observation for WC with 66 draws long string is not correct.  Your record is not accurate, there is something wrong either with the system that you are using or the method.  Because instead of 66 days long string, it is only 33 draws long due to the drawing of july 20th there was a string breaker773 which you missed and did not count.  It makes the string 36 draws long up till now instead of being 69 taking your calculations.  I do not know wut went wrong but I had been playing and the string did not break no wonder why.  Well pls double check I might be wrong but as far as I see I am pretty accurate.  Thanks and let me know.

No more stats from me until Ricky ....Paurths gets back in town next week and helps us out on this.     

Win d