Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have You Ever Had This To Happen To You

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
Member #63356
July 26, 2008
1427 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2008, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Happens to me everyday... Yes, EVERYDAY!  I get numbers all the time, just don't want to spend the dough to keep them in.  I had one number that I KNEW was coming - it took four days for it to come and I forgot about it.  Even text messaged my friend to keep it in.  Did she?  No!  Neither of us won.  Now I woke up this morning with another number in my head and I'm trying to see via history when it should come out or if it should come out.  My "stars'' where not working for about a month or so, all I had was near misses, or played it on the day and it came at night, played it the day before and it came the next day.   

I'm BACK to all business now with my numbers! 

Seems that there isn't anyone to partner up with playing numbers, they can't ''see'' what I see and want to use some tired system they have been using for years and not winning but keep using it.  My system has ALL the numbers that has hit in the last month, only I have to buckle down and concentrate.  So........... I guess there will be no buddy system with me anymore, it doesn't pay.

So what was that number I am working on?  805 - PA

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
    Wilson
    United States
    Member #54516
    August 21, 2007
    2802 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

oh yessssssssssssssss...I can feel the anguish..the pain....to the point where you just want to go

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....what  have I done to deserve this!!!

Crying                             Sad...............then I get  Chairat NICKEL for being so                                                                                                                                            darn                  unfair

.........I smoke about two cigarettes back to back....sit down and start all over again.....LOL.....

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

player345's avatar - hani
      buffalo, new york
      United States
      Member #40531
      June 3, 2006
      115 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Anyone that plays numbers can identify with what you're going through, believe me!!  Afterall how dare we have these "incidental needs" like  gas,  bread, milk, eggs, bacon, beer and cigarettes (in some cases) that we have to spend our money on and can't play all 5 of these numbers listed on this sheet!!!  Bash

My mother used to stay awake  nights brooding over a number that she didn't play which fell out!   Widowed mother with two daughters who very much needed the money!  Now that was over 20 years ago and she passed it on to her daughters also!!   So yes, it will happen and happen again so don't beat 'cha self up too bad.  Always another number.   Play the thing again.  It is bound to fall again with the repeats being so abundant this year!

player345

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2008, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I feel your pain Jani.Lord knows I been through it a few times....I consider myself an amateur compared to most here,but why is it a "number nut" can intuitively sense anumber period.Last time it happened to me was 2 or 3 months ago...a night number was drawn 942....this stood out above all other recent draws with a 9 at the time.I begged and pleaded with people at work to lay on 642 long and hard.Long story short I won 3 days later(642)for $500

But I was irate I didn't put the ranch on that number.I got to admit the "intuition" was a very dense feeling almost to the point of obsessing

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2008, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I feel your pain Jani.Lord knows I been through it a few times....I consider myself an amateur compared to most here,but why is it a "number nut" can intuitively sense anumber period.Last time it happened to me was 2 or 3 months ago...a night number was drawn 942....this stood out above all other recent draws with a 9 at the time.I begged and pleaded with people at work to lay on 642 long and hard.Long story short I won 3 days later(642)for $500

But I was irate I didn't put the ranch on that number.I got to admit the "intuition" was a very dense feeling almost to the point of obsessing

And I had received a call that morning from a personal person telling me they were giving here problems on her job, playing games on her to try and force her to quit, she is the only female engineer in the office and they think she does not fit into the there all boys club, so we talked about it and after we hung up an intuition came to my mind to play her birthday, I mean it just came straight " 409", so while I had the other 4 numbers to play I just slipped this number on the other side of my paper to remind me, and now you know the rest of the story, I was feeling good that day I was playing all straights, I was thinking we could have had a girls night out and let her air out a little.....but thank you guys for letting me know I am not the only one this has happened to......

=================================

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/