Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEWBIE ... please be gentle

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3103 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I didn't read the OP correctly.   I thought he said the numbers were 00 through 99 and he had to pick 2 numbers out of 100.   I didn't realize he meant that 99 would be 2 numbers.  That's different.   I know that pick 3 in FL is 1 in 1,000  (straight)  and the pick-4 is 1 in 10,000 (straight)    At least that's what the FL web site says!   

Smiley

It's funny like that.  We can say the Florida lottery is 1 in 22,957,480 or 6 in 53 they are the same.   Our poster's game is 1 in 100 or 2 in 10.

Straight is a condition of winning as most lotto games don't take number position into account. 

Our poster's game has 45 boxed all different digits and 10 doubles, but they don't pay for boxed, so there is 100 straight 10 of which are doubles.

I wonder what the game pays?  Florida would of course pay $50. if the cost of buying a win would be $100.  Do they pay better, maybe up to 95% to be most fair or even 115% to help their people or could they be even worse then capitalists and pay 30%. 

At least it's easier than playing Florida pairs. 

BobP

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2008, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here so please.... be gentle! Just want to introduce and say Hi. I have learned mostly by reading the posts in these forums and I must say that the collaboration of the minds here is truly mind-bogging!!! Good luck to everyone and HELLO! hihihihihi

The game in my area is quite different so I am not sure how to apply.... for example ....

1) pick-3 in my area does not win anything for boxed...only straights (1 wins 600)

2) Pick 2 is new..... there are 100 number (00 to 99). You must pick the right number (2 digit) drawn to win. If any math or calculation genius is up for a challenge.... I am ready to donate $500 to either the individual or to this forum if a system id developed where I need to play only 5 to 10 numbers / per drawing. (once a day).

Thank you everyone and Good Luck to All!!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

1 US Dollar = 16,963.0 Vietnamese Dong
    1 Vietnamese Dong (VND) = 0.00005895 US Dollar (USD)

1) pick-3 in my area does not win anything for boxed...only straights (1 wins 600)

looks like one VND wins 600 VND

Maybe one VND pays 60 VND in the exact 2

MAGA

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2008, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here so please.... be gentle! Just want to introduce and say Hi. I have learned mostly by reading the posts in these forums and I must say that the collaboration of the minds here is truly mind-bogging!!! Good luck to everyone and HELLO! hihihihihi

The game in my area is quite different so I am not sure how to apply.... for example ....

2) Pick 2 is new..... there are 100 number (00 to 99). You must pick the right number (2 digit) drawn to win. If any math or calculation genius is up for a challenge.... I am ready to donate $500 to either the individual or to this forum if a system id developed where I need to play only 5 to 10 numbers / per drawing. (once a day).

Thank you everyone and Good Luck to All!!!!

Hi VN Lotto;

Well you are truly in a very hard predictment. Lol!

Ok, well as for the Pick 3..... well here it goes.....

Tracking and alot of money, but I wonder ---  "Is it really worth it?"

With the "Straight Payout" with no other option you will have to decide whether this is worth it?

Ok now if it is worth it to you...... try ........

1. Alot of Tracking..... and booking (buy a binder especially for this project).

2. Send me a link that'll show me the daily results......

3. Use your intuition, knowledge, and self control. (Bet with you head and not over it!).

4. Here is something that I have learnd here on my own. Numbers makes Numbers...... Like for example: If 123 came out ..................

Watch the numbers "1" - "2" - AND "3"........ See how the numbers follow each other and when they come at the same time.... a very key issue here.

Now the rest is up to you..... and remember me when you hit!

Eddie ........ 

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

dumars798's avatar - batman17
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #28656
        December 20, 2005
        5675 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2008, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

Yugort's avatar - bee

Philippines
          Member #64341
          August 25, 2008
          112 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2008, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Well, sometimes what happened to one does not happen to everyone. I did maintain one straight no 570 at night draw only and it came out when my bet reached 30 pesos...I started with  2 pesos....not a month , right? I am again beginning to bet on 516 still for the evening draw only....I will come back here if after a number of days or a month it will come out, if not, that's always expected....maybe some other person gets luckier with his/her bet. "-) Thank you for the comment.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10351 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2008, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

(Pac, you'll love this)

Heelo there, VNLotto.

This thread brings to mind an especially deadly snake over there that was nicknamed the Vietnamese "two step" - meaning, if this guy bit you, light up what will be your last cigarette, and in two steps you'll be a goner!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.