Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York $20 Scratch-Off ticket for $1 million a year for Life!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
Member #4121
March 23, 2004
817 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2008, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I would love to win this one.  $1 million a year!!!!!  Time to day dream.

Roslindale, MA
    United States
    Member #5377
    July 1, 2004
    135 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2008, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

The one $1,000,000/life winner in the MA game comes from a drawing of all $1K-$25K winners (i.e. you hit one of those winners, you cash the ticket and it goes into a drawing at some point in the future for the lifetiime prize).  The top instant win on this ticket is a $10,000,000 annuity ($500,000/20 yrs).

central NJ
      United States
      Member #48879
      January 12, 2007
      12 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2008, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I won $50 on Monopoly and decided to take a chance on the $30 ticket. Added $10 to my winnings and bought two tickets. Didn't win anything. Oh well, it was worth a shot...

United States
        Member #4121
        March 23, 2004
        817 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2008, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I won $50 on Monopoly and decided to take a chance on the $30 ticket. Added $10 to my winnings and bought two tickets. Didn't win anything. Oh well, it was worth a shot...

Nice try.  You got to buy a ticket to win.  I read on the NY Lottery site, an investment banker from england won last week.  He bought only 3 tickets and won the jackpot.  He is only 33 years old!!!!!!!  Best wishes to him.

United States
          Member #4121
          March 23, 2004
          817 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2008, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I bought 2/$30 today and lost!  oh well.  Maybe next time. 

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Nice try.  You got to buy a ticket to win.  I read on the NY Lottery site, an investment banker from england won last week.  He bought only 3 tickets and won the jackpot.  He is only 33 years old!!!!!!!  Best wishes to him.

That's bunch of bull, bunch of crap, that should never happen that was a set up...You know why they made him win? because of his age....The lottery again let me reiterate is a cartel....You are fighting a cartel...

Anyways I AM SO SO HAPPY. SO HAPPY THAT I THINK I WON THE LOTTERY, didn't win it but did actually symbolically...Because just to hear the idea that there are scratchoffs that cost 30 dollars and you win 1 million dollars a year for life, is so wonderful, just hearing the news is like actually winning the lottery....Just to know that there is a scratchoff that is better than winning MegaMillions makes ME HAPPY....LOL...LOL..LOL..LOL..LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL....LMAO....

This way other countries can use it....Specially in Latin America which makes me EVEN MORE HAPPY...But got to make something better than that though and think if the winners are females..LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL..LOL..lOL..LOL...LOL....LMAO.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨