Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

working pick 3 system, has been back tested but i would like some feedback

Topic closed. 97 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Pogo.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
Tucson, Arizona
United States
Member #63404
July 27, 2008
102 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2008, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Just for kicks I did the work out, but reversed the number order.  Most hit to least hit.  I back tested it on Arizona Pick 3 and got more hits with the order reversed!  You might want to try it out on your state and see what happens.  I was surprised. 

United States
    Member #64562
    August 31, 2008
    48 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2008, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Just for kicks I did the work out, but reversed the number order.  Most hit to least hit.  I back tested it on Arizona Pick 3 and got more hits with the order reversed!  You might want to try it out on your state and see what happens.  I was surprised. 

be careful with this reverse order method and make sure you do a lot of backtesting with it before playing any money. all the back testing i've done (6 1/2 months on paper) has shown it to be not profitable in the long run with the reverse order you mentioned, so again i stress that you do a lot of testing.

United States
      Member #64562
      August 31, 2008
      48 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2008, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

ok people, here's the pick4 system i've been working on but i've only done minor backtesting on it because it takes up too much of my time and my brain still hurts from developing the pick3 system.

do the same workout that you would for the pick 3 but instead of making pairs to get your combinations your going to take the last two numbers from your row (that you've arranged from least hit to most hit) and the middle two numbers and the first to numbers and make a new row with these six numbers going from most hit to least hit.

for example if my row after doing the workout looks like this; least hit on this side--->2-5-7-8-3-4-0-9-1-6<---most hit on this side, then i would take the last, middle and first two numbers and arrange them like this---> 6-1-4-3-5-2

now i can make my core combinations like this 614-613-615-612-643-645-642-635-632-652-143-145-142-135-132-152.

6 and 1 are your main numbers in these combinations so you should only end up with 16 core combinations.

now take your combos and add the remaining four numbers to each combo, so 614 would become 6147-6148-6140-6149. doing this with each of your 16 combos with give you 64 four digit combinations to play.

now this system works just like the pick3 system, your looking for one of the 64 combinations to hit within 7 days and you need to play it online.

good luck.

United States
        Member #37109
        April 10, 2006
        57 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2008, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I whipped up a little excel sheet for this Pick36 System... It will only pull from the last 10 picks though... I did make 2 different versions - 1 version is for states that post their pick 3 results like this 804 & the other version is for states that post their results like this 8 - 0 - 4... Anyhow, hope ya'll like it - let me know.... And here it is: http://lottostop.tripod.com L8r, Pogo

Pogo

This makes it a lot easier.  Thanks

Doc

United States
          Member #37109
          April 10, 2006
          57 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

this is my system, and yes you did it right, both times. you do need to go back as far as you need in the draw history to get at least one hit per number 0-9

and you need a minimum of 10 draws to get the number for your combo's for the next 7 draws.

and once you hit you start the workout over.

good job.

mprober

I backtested Texas and this is a great system.  Thanks

Doc

Pogo's avatar - wfl
            NC
            United States
            Member #29378
            January 1, 2006
            552 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2008, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Pogo

This makes it a lot easier.  Thanks

Doc

No problem, my pleasure to help out where I can.... A big thanks to mprober for this excellent system. I'll see if I can do something for the Pick4 system - but no promises... Enjoy & Thanks, Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              552 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Just finished working up a Pick4 version courtesy of mprober... You can check it out as always at: http://lottostop.tripod.com Enjoy & GoodLuck! Pogo

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #3100
                December 23, 2003
                334 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2008, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Just finished working up a Pick4 version courtesy of mprober... You can check it out as always at: http://lottostop.tripod.com Enjoy & GoodLuck! Pogo

Congrats Pogo and mprober for all your success and your kindness for sharing your systems  with us.

Please help me find the new Pick 4 vesrsion, as I only found for Pick 4- "Add Lotto Style and Sum and Roots Sum", which is not same type of spreadsheet as the Pick 3 version...

Much Thanks to you both..

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #29378
                  January 1, 2006
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Pogo and mprober for all your success and your kindness for sharing your systems  with us.

Please help me find the new Pick 4 vesrsion, as I only found for Pick 4- "Add Lotto Style and Sum and Roots Sum", which is not same type of spreadsheet as the Pick 3 version...

Much Thanks to you both..

It's right on the home page called Pick64 system because you're picking 64 number combinations... It is the 3rd & 4th link down on the list if you're using Excel2007 & it is the 7th & 8th link down on the list if you're using Excel1997-2003. Let me know if you can find it okay, Pogo

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3594 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2008, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

first thank you pogo. I downloaded the pick 4 but I need an explanation for sheet 2 as to how you read the colored boxes and what you use to determine the final numbers to play. Are the numbers in the yellow box the actual play numbers as I back tested in Mass. and it seems they are the 2 key numbers for me to use or are they just totals. Please explain if you do not mind.Thanks

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #29378
                      January 1, 2006
                      552 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2008, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

first thank you pogo. I downloaded the pick 4 but I need an explanation for sheet 2 as to how you read the colored boxes and what you use to determine the final numbers to play. Are the numbers in the yellow box the actual play numbers as I back tested in Mass. and it seems they are the 2 key numbers for me to use or are they just totals. Please explain if you do not mind.Thanks

Sheet 2 is used only for calculation purposes only - all results to play are on sheet 1 and the lightly colored red columns are for ease of reading - there are 64 results all together to play for the pick4 system, hence the name of the system "pick64" the label above them should say results, which are the numbers you play... I hope this helps, and if anyone else has questions feel free to post them up and I'll answer them the best I can... Enjoy, Pogo

United States
                        Member #64562
                        August 31, 2008
                        48 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Sheet 2 is used only for calculation purposes only - all results to play are on sheet 1 and the lightly colored red columns are for ease of reading - there are 64 results all together to play for the pick4 system, hence the name of the system "pick64" the label above them should say results, which are the numbers you play... I hope this helps, and if anyone else has questions feel free to post them up and I'll answer them the best I can... Enjoy, Pogo

thanks pogo for helping out with this and answering questions, i appreciate it.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

thanks pogo for helping out with this and answering questions, i appreciate it.

My pleasure, just trying to help out... Thank You, Pogo

Chesapeake, VA
                            United States
                            Member #65042
                            September 15, 2008
                            63 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2008, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Back tested for pick 3 in VA. Hit 3 times in one week! Any order wins though, not exact.

In VA, our pick three lets you bet $0.25, $0.50, or $1. Any order pays 80 per winning $1 ticket. So it would be 20 if you bet $0.25. Hmmm...Not much profit involved. If you play the minimum its an 8 dollar profit. $0.50 would be $16 profit and betting a dollar would be a $44 dollar profit. Yeah, you do need a good bankroll to run this. Odds are really in your favor though. Keep in mind that the profit figures are for an any order win. Exact order is 500. So if you have luck on your side, your profit could be a lot more. I would def. use this system if I had the cash to do it. So for reference if you live in VA.

Wager x tickets = Spent

First day of tickets: $0.25 x 36 = $12

Any order win: $20; Profit = $8

Second Day of tickets $0.50 x 36 = $24

Any order win: $40; Profit = $22

Third day of tickets $1 x 36 = 36 (duh)

Any order win: $80; Profit = $44

Assuming you win on the third day:

8+22+44 = $74 Spent

Total profit: $6

Long term its worth it, but not for the thin of wallet. But if you do feel lucky, you could always hit the top prize.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                              NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #3100
                              December 23, 2003
                              334 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2008, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

It's right on the home page called Pick64 system because you're picking 64 number combinations... It is the 3rd & 4th link down on the list if you're using Excel2007 & it is the 7th & 8th link down on the list if you're using Excel1997-2003. Let me know if you can find it okay, Pogo

I have now located it, Pogo. Have you tested this PICK 4 system in any States?  If so, which State is most successful?

I sincerely appreciate your generosity in sharing it with me and the LP members...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley